As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Glossolalia presents: RADlands] DE?AD and VI are in a homosexual war of attrition

• RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    De?ad can you have him turned into a wall but make checks every once in a while to fight it?

or go on a mission is his own mind to break free from the composite?

Raneados on
  • DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    DE?AD wrote: »
    Dux, I am trying very hard to come up with a reason Uriel wouldn't just turn you into wall at this point.

I am trying so hard.

Wouldn't be very superior of him to get angry at such petty human insults, he'd just be proving his point.

Dux on
  • DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Uriel isn't exactly big on "Be the Better Man" solutions.

DE?AD on
  • DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Styx is the appointed helmsman but anti aint here so

[Cecil's 7] - (Lil' Chuck) Phys (3) Soc (2) Ment (4) RAD \\|||| | on 6[/COLOR
    RAD Font
    Mental Freaker

"Alright everyone, time for adventure!" Chuck presses the largest button he can find, hoping to start the engine

"Let's go!"

Assuming everyone is on board

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
    edited March 2010
    True enough. Welp, he's useful, and lacks morals.

Dux on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    couldn't uriel just see dux as more useful alive then as a plastic wall

maybe just smack him upside the face

give him something that punishes him for his impudence

like a black plastic arm

gives him a bruise/wound if he steps out of line?

Raneados on
  • DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hanged Man could be saved by whoever keeps reviving him

They definitely see use in him other than decorating

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    [The Bro at the End of the Universe]

Dusty sits down on a bar stool, arms dangling at his sides. "Water. Precious. So-o-o-ource of all life. One. Please."

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    AHEM

Squall on
    edited March 2010
    Enh, from Uriel's view, He has already attempted to break The Hanged Man a number of time, each proving useless. In addition, he now view T.H.M. as ungrateful and aggravating, the latter of which he would not readily admit.

I know what I'll do.

[Bro]COLOR="Lime"]6[/COLOR
    The man raises an eyebrow, a slow smile spreading across his face. "Well, you sure have changed, haven't you, rotten little pig-sucker?" He pours out a glass of water and hands it to Dusty.

"What about you? White Russian or a Sake and Red Bull?"

He turns to CRABBY. "...and for you, new guy? Big ol' glass of cream from the hairy German tap in the back room?"

[Deluge]COLOR="Lime"]3[/COLOR
    Uriel remains very still for a moment, a green reticule slowly tightening around the reflection of The Hanged Man.Unfortunate, he says finally.

His hand lashes out, forcing T.H.M. into the wall beside him, green lightning arcing out across the surface as the plaster begins to warp and contort, the metal supports curling out of the wall and beginning to wrap around the bandaged hitman. He can feel the materials forcing their way into his head, feel the back of his skull beginning to soften and crack, pieces of it starting to fuse with the apartment. [T.H.M. -// -Phys| +Phys=]

Well, The Hanged Man sure has got himself in a lick of trouble.

DE?AD on
    edited March 2010
    Goddamnit, me and my big fucking mouth.

Dux on
    edited March 2010
    Don't give up yet.

You can totally take him.

DE?AD on
    edited March 2010
    You sure about that, because if you're fucking with me, I swear to god.

Dux on
    edited March 2010
    You get a chance to fight. I will not pretend you odds are great, though.

There is an open window nearby, though.

DE?AD on
    edited March 2010
    So, what you're saying is I should push him out the window, or jump out the window myself. Let me see now.

Dux on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    decisions decisions

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm going to miss this when I'm gone.

Fire Truck on
    edited March 2010
    And we will miss you, Fire Truck.

We will miss you.

DE?AD on
    edited March 2010
    Welp, THM doesn't run, it's not his style. He's also incredibly fucking pissed so he's not exactly thinking straight, let's see now. Also, hey what happened to those three normal RAD I had.

Dux on
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Oh shit! It's the universe! The universe is still serving drinks! Which.... And he still recognizes you dudes! Woah. Implications!

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited March 2010
    Dux wrote: »
    Welp, THM doesn't run, it's not his style. He's also incredibly fucking pissed so he's not exactly thinking straight, let's see now. Also, hey what happened to those three normal RAD I had.

Nothing, you just lost the RAD Barrier, and PermaRAD.

DE?AD on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Oh no, oh no, it's the universe

Oh god

I can't handle this.

"Fuck yeah, man, best thing I've heard someone say all week. I'll take a White Russian." A sake 'n Red Bull weren't somethin' that The Bro would have ever requested a'his own volition, but somethin' about that drink sounded oddly... right with him. Still, he weren't one t'change from ol' habits.

Speed Racer on
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Oh god! Can the universe be an epitaph?!

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited March 2010
    Teresai wasn't, so I'm assuming it's only player characters

be on guard though

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
    edited March 2010
    Teresai wasn't, so I'm assuming it's only player characters

be on guard though

I recall de?ad saying teresai was an epitaph defeated by Mayfield.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Chet sits at the bar and searches for the bowl of peanuts. Finding it, he sends a train of nuts from the bowl to his mouth.

"Oh um, I'll have a Woodchuck if you got it."

Shabooty on
    edited March 2010
    [Bro]
    The man smiles and nods, quickly mixing a White Russian and sliding it across the bar to The Bro. A hesitant sip reveals it to be quite good. "On the house," he says cheerfully. Despite his youth, and intensely foul mouth, something about him strikes you as both kindly and aged.

He pushes a Woodchuck in Chet's direction. "Sure thing, new meat."

He turns around and begins the glass display case set at eye level amidst the strangely shaped liquor bottles that cover the back wall. The case is empty, but it looks like one of those action figure displays you see really obsessive people keeping their old toys in. "So, what are you pestilent, oozing crotch-maws doing in the city?"

Theresai wasn't an Epitaph, she was just an Easter Egg attached to Feli's Epitaph.

DE?AD on
    edited March 2010
    gotta go to work

be back at like 7

hopefully Dan, Interrupted will have started

Raneados on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    "Hey, man, watch the fuckin' language around the kid.

Anyway, we're uh, well I'm looking for a new rug and uh, I don't really know what everyone else is here for? I think uh, maybe they're looking for, you know, supplies 'n shit."

Speed Racer on
    edited March 2010
    > milk beaver

Raneados on
    edited March 2010
    [Bro]
    "Please, that kid's mind is a festering pool of bloody, herb-soaked, anal-leakage at this point tha-" he pauses and runs a hand through his hair, a slight smile. "Sorry, wrong kid. You're right. A cocksucker, but right."

He climbs atop a step ladder and begins polishing the ship hanging over the bar. "Well, I can't really help you with the rug thing - don't get out much." He picks up a bottle of canned air and opens one of the ship's doors, carefully blowing the dust out of the model. "What I can do for you wilting chunks of sawed-off labia is help you clear your heads. You run into anyone... interesting, and you come tell me about 'em. Weave me a story, and maybe, maybe, your cum-addled, vacant minds will give you some new insights on your own personal tale."

He looks at The Bro and Dusty, pushing his painfully hip thick-rimmed glasses up his nose. "Now, I think both of you have something to say about someone." He turns to Chet. "You too, maybe." He squints at the Psycher/Mutant. "Hell, you might have two stories to tell me. Impressive for such a heaving mass of dickless grey-matter."

DE?AD on
    edited March 2010
    Ok, here goes, wish me luck. Man, playing T.H.M. sure is exciting. Fuck safety.

Deluge
    THM: Phys 5:COLOR="Red"]=[/COLOR Soc 1:[] Ment 3:[]

Pain and fear wash o'er my shell of a body and lays siege ta the until now unconquerable fortress of my mind. This guy's goin' ta kill me. How can some deadbeat, mutilated drunk with bad lungs stand up ta what's basically a Demi-god, one a god's angels. I should not've said them words I said, I should not've said 'em.

I quickly bury these thoughts, as my rage burns, glowing hotter and hotter, rising slowly ta the surface. These thoughts are not my thoughts, they're the thoughts a the dead, the cowardly 'nd the weak. I am not any a these things, and no man, demon, angel, mutant, freak, psycher or god shall stand in my way. If they do, I'll kill 'em.

My hand curls around my assault rifle, holdin' it tight. One rule still hasn't changed in this wacked wasteland: Bullets kill. I Rise up, the rage is seethin' through my body, adrenaline rushin' through my veins. "NO." I say, as I grab a Rad Bullet from my pocket and load it into my assault rifle, and I unload into Uriel, And I keep firing. I scream, I scream because my rage wants me to scream, I scream the pain away.

As I fire I get near to Uriel, until we're face ta face, and my bullets 're gone. I grab the barrel of my rifle, and I hit him, and hit him and hit him and hit him and hit him and hit him and hit him and hit him and hit him and hit him and hit him AND HIT HIM.

Now we're standin' in front of an open window, and with all my energy and anger, I kick him out of it.

[|||] expended. Givin' it all she got now.

Dux on
    edited March 2010
    So long THM.

I'm gonna let someone else tell their story first 'cause I am clueless about what he's talking about. Epitaphs I guess? Bro didn't really see one of those though. I guess he might've caught sight of Kro.

Speed Racer on
    edited March 2010
    The Bar at the End of the Universe is where you turn in Epitaph Battles to receive rewards.

DE?AD on
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for your confidence, Speed.

Edit: OH SHIT I'M GOING TO DIE.

Dux on
    edited March 2010
    "Dickless? I just can't find it, is all."

Shabooty on
    edited March 2010
    Any time Dux.

"Uhh... well, there was some guy uh, I think he was in a fight with uh, with uh some other people in our group. I came by to help when I heard... you know uh, gunshots, but they'd already taken care of him. Afterwards the two women made out. It was pretty hot, man.

Guy looked kinda weird. All dressed up in black, two big guns on him, kinda had a cowboy thing going on. But uh, I mean then again now one of the people I live with also has a cowboy thing, so uh... you know... fuck, where was I going with this?"

Speed Racer on
    edited March 2010
    Fuck, the suspense is killing me.

Dux on
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    [Cecil]
    "I, Sticks, do declare myself helmsman of the vessel, the Iron Clap. May she serve us well.
    Right, then, let's go!"

Antimatter on
    edited March 2010
    Forgetting the insult for the moment, Chet thinks back to Mayfield.

"Well, there was this zookeeper man. He was made of lions. Or something. Never understood what his deal was. Then there was one guy. Had a weird hangup about knowledge. Wanted to dissect Crabby. Funny thing is, his 'knowledge' wasn't even that good. He had a laptop full of, like, blog posts. But, he had an army of skeletons attack us so I had to impale him with a pipe."

Chet shrugs. "At least my second trip to Mayfield wasn't so bad. Sure, we had to scramble through buildings and eventually we were attacked by freaking hyena mutants of all things. But I meta sweet kid named Chuck and Dr. Adler, who saved us from the hyenas. Though, I guess he tried to kill my friend Henry? I was drugged and asleep at the time, so I heard this second-hand. I think he wanted to research us or something. Probably some dissecting involved, hope that won't be a recurring theme. But Henry, the good guy he is, helped the doctor with his daughter and, well, for once everything worked out alright."

Shabooty on
This discussion has been closed.