As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mini] Sealab 2021 - Game Over - Village Victory!

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Doesn't really matter at this point but I thought I should note since I found this odd. That PM you sent me doesn't really seem to prove anything, you've essentially listed a bunch of dead people that can't verify anything you've said on a list that could have been fabricated from the narration results.

*shrug* Like I said moot point but I found that odd.

I always wonder when people who are claiming to be the seer are asked to provide a list of people they seered... wtf is the point?

I think it makes sense if they can show people who are still alive and can corroborate their seer ability.

But when everyone on the list is dead...Well shoot anyone could make a list like that.

Does it really require corroboration at this point?

You've already confirmed that you're not the Seer, and if were lying about that, then the real Seer probably would've come forward after I claimed to be the Seer.

The fact that nobody's called bullshit yet should say something about my credibility.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    10 minutes till vote close.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    AoR_Final wrote: »
    Doesn't really matter at this point but I thought I should note since I found this odd. That PM you sent me doesn't really seem to prove anything, you've essentially listed a bunch of dead people that can't verify anything you've said on a list that could have been fabricated from the narration results.

I always wonder when people who are claiming to be the seer are asked to provide a list of people they seered... wtf is the point?

I think it makes sense if they can show people who are still alive and can corroborate their seer ability.

But when everyone on the list is dead...Well shoot anyone could make a list like that.

You've already confirmed that you're not the Seer, and if were lying about that, then the real Seer probably would've come forward after I claimed to be the Seer.

The fact that nobody's called bullshit yet should say something about my credibility.

Unless they died... Okay, never mind, please forgive the silly goose moment. :oops:

[/facepalm]

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Uh yeah. The only thing that lends any credence to your claim is that if the number of kills stays the same and the narration is to be trusted, pulling what you are pulling would be the dumbest move ever for a mafia member.

It's obviously far too late to be asking this question, but Would be notified if we were on the last day of the game?

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Unless they died... Okay, never mind, please forgive the silly goose moment. :oops:

[/facepalm]

Ladies and gentleman of the Jury. I rest my case, you know what you need to do.

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    If you're asking if the game automatically ends after a certain number of days, no, it doesn't. It ends when one side meets their win condition.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Vote closed.

Results up soon (tm).

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I was asking more along the lines of, if we were down to the final day, wherein whatever the outcome of events the game would be forced to conclude, we would be notified.

But it really makes no difference at all at this point.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

"See the way his name has been added to the roster? That's an obvious sign of fraud."

The rest of the villagers nodded, and resolved to sneak up on Delphinidaes when he was sleeping.

He could be heard tossing and turning in his sleep, mumbling about how his cats had turned against him. it was obvious that being the lone intruder wasn't doing him any favors.

"Alright, we should take him prisoner and interrogate him on what he was up to."

However, one of the Sealab Crew Member's wrenches was faster than reason.

Delphinidaes wouldn't be taking any more missions for the safety of his country.

The Eliminated
    Delphinidaes - Intruder - Democracy was useful after all.

The intruders have all been eliminated, allowing the village to claim victory.

All village alignment players, dead or alive, are victorious!

Survivors
    Shalmelo - Sealab Crew Member
    The_Reflection - Sealab Crew Member
    Minor Second - Sealab Crew Member
    garroad_ran - Black Debbie
    romanqwerty - Sealab Crew Member
    AoR_Final - Dr. Quinn

The Defeated
    Dunadan019, Robos A Go Go, samurai6966, Arasaki, Delphinidaes - The U.S. Coast Guard Special Agents, known to the village as the intruders.
    Stormy - Mr. Defecation
    Captain Murphy - Zandracon

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Good game guys. :)

Sorry for all the silly goosery, show some pity on a poor nub in his first phalla. :(

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    MY WALRUS BANGS FOR A SHOT OF MOTOR OIL

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    *clap* *clap*

kime is terrible.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I don't know what went on with the good network due to a lack of a proboard, but I'm fairly sure Quinn didn't contact kime.

Role PMs will be out in a bit.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Ya'll be dicks. I was even trying to help. I shall go to backstabbing the village as a #1 priority from now on I guess. :P

Zandracon on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hurrayyyyy! For the record, I would like it known that the only people to contact me were a few claiming to be vanillagers, Mr D (who died that night), Zandracon (a neutral), and the masoned pair. All other specials fail, and it's not my fault I didn't put anyone in contact with one another, etc!

Thanks for running, Rawkking! I like killing people :P.

Edit: Yeah, sorry for not taking the bandwagon off you sooner, Zandracon, but I figured as soon as I did that the mafia would want you dead, too, and I wasn't even sure we had a guard for myself, let alone you :?...

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Man, poor mafia, they had some pretty shitty luck this game.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Robos, Dunadan, and Samurai. all notorious for being voted out regardless of alignment.

I did the best I could. Not a bad attempt for my first time as mafia. It is alot harder than it seems and I learned alot.

Delphinidaes on
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010

"Prison changes a man, Stormy. Changes them quickly."

"So does being kidnapped!"

"So it does. It's obvious snacky cakes just won't be enough to survive the extreme mental trauma! Come on, let's go see what Sparky's making for us next."

Things didn't go quite as expected.

Yes, I did not expect that beating.

In the end though, everything came out fine.

Though actually being handicapped to a wheelchair really sucks.

I really should have been properly prepared for this event earlier.

Oh well, sometimes even you have to learn your lessons the hard way.

"Are all the new defensive measures in place?"

"Yes. Your former employers should soon realize that attempting to reclaim Sealab is just not worth the cost. Of course, the identifications of those five agents makes it more than worth the cost to us."

Hehe.

Excellent.

Sparks smiled a wicked smile.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    *clap* *clap*

kime is terrible.

That's more my fault, I should've contacted him sooner and told him who I found to be villagers... :(

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    kime wrote: »
    Hurrayyyyy! For the record, I would like it known that the only people to contact me were a few claiming to be vanillagers, Mr D (who died that night), Zandracon (a neutral), and the masoned pair. All other specials fail, and it's not my fault I didn't put anyone in contact with one another, etc!

o_O wtf.

I take it back. Kime is not terrible. Well, except for his night one aim.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    kime wrote: »

o_O wtf.

I take it back. Kime is not terrible. Well, except for his night one aim.

I have a gift of killing specials :P.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    So did I get killed just for all my silly hair talk?

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Also for my own curiosity did I have ANYONE fooled for the last two days? I felt like everything I did was more for my own benefit than for actually convincing anyone I wasn't mafia.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Erm yeah sorry about that arivia I was pretty much the only person actually putting in mafia orders So i was kinda randomly killing people for a couple days there. Here are the proboards but I don't think I can unlock them

http://gmenunderwater.proboards.com/index.cgi

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Also for my own curiosity did I have ANYONE fooled for the last two days? I felt like everything I did was more for my own benefit than for actually convincing anyone I wasn't mafia.

It depends on what you mean by 'fooled.'

I had a really hard time believing that the seer would not have been in contact with the outed vig, and that the vig would not have either confirmed the seer, or passed any information on to the two people who were claiming to be masons, since I figured kime was aware that his guard had died.

So in that sense, AoR's story didn't really make sense.

Buuuut there was the whole thing about how whichever one we voted out we'd still nail the other one the next day, so that made my choice pretty clear.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Mafia role PM
    mafia.jpg

You are the government agents!

Alignment: Mafia

You are all (samurai6966, Dunadan019, Arasaki, Delphinidaes, Robos A Go GO) part of a special branch of the U.S. Coast Guard sent to forcibly take control of Sealab. You are only doing so after you first contacted them demanding they evacuate the base due to their incompetence. Then after a month their funding was revoked, which should have forced them to leave or suffocate from lack of oxygen. It’s been two months since then, and they’re still down there and alive somehow. Something suspicious is up, so it’s up to you to arrest them and stop the plans of whoever they are now working for and implement a new, competent Sealab crew that will actually accomplish the work they are supposed to accomplish. For the good of the environment and the world!

They crew so far still seems to be resisting arrest, but with your special training and nonlethal police and SWAT weaponry, it won’t be long till you put a stop to their nefarious deeds.

Group Kill: As a group, non-lethally subdue and capture two people a night, eliminating them from the game. Feel free to simply have an orders section on your proboards to list the kills on, or PM me every night with the kills.

Victory Condition: Prevent the destruction of Sealab at the hands of the incompetent sealab crew by eliminating or outnumbering everybody else.

Cover Roles Advice

In addition, your first target upon entering Sealab was not command, but the reactor core. If improperly maintained it would be in danger of going critical any later than now (you waited as long as you could for things to be resolved peacefully). You subdued Hesh, the member in charge of the reactor core and placed the reactor technician you brought with you in charge of maintaining it. Surprisingly Hesh was doing a perfectly fine job, but in game mechanics terms you know that Hesh is not in the game. Feel free to attempt to use him as a cover role, however note that the majority of the players in the game are villagers with the PM now posted in the OP.

It should be noted there is a serious shortage of women on Sealab in general; it would not be wise to claim to be a female role.

Fake Hesh Role

profile_hesh.jpg

You are Hesh!

Alignment: Village or Neutral

You’re Hesh, the guy in charge of the reactor in Sealab. Hesh performs an important duty, but people don’t seem to like Hesh very much. And Hesh gets so lonely in here… if only one of the girls of Sealab would give Hesh a little something-something… or even if the guys would just talk and hang out with Hesh down here in the reactor room. Still, Hesh has to remain here in the reactor and maintain it, preventing Hesh from doing anything to help out with the intruders aside from cast Hesh’s vote. Did Hesh mention that Hesh talks in the third person a lot?

Ability: Make something up. If you choose to claim no ability, remove this row from the formatting if someone is cheesy enough to ask about how the role PM is set up (roles with no ability do not have the text “Ability: None” in their PM).

Win Condition: Prevent the destruction of Sealab by eliminating the threat posed by the environmental terrorists OR Survive till the end of the game OR make something up.
    I actually thought the Hesh cover role was kind of useless, and wanted it in there as a test to see if the mafia would be smart enough to not pointlessly use it. Only if the village went into crazy role call mode would it have been a wise role to use, I think.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Erm yeah sorry about that arivia I was pretty much the only person actually putting in mafia orders So i was kinda randomly killing people for a couple days there. Here are the proboards but I don't think I can unlock them

http://gmenunderwater.proboards.com/index.cgi

you were in the mafia it's your job to kill people :P

i was just curious as to the why me

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I think the hair talk caught my attention to be honest when I was looking through to find names to pick.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010

I had a really hard time believing that the seer would not have been in contact with the outed vig, and that the vig would not have either confirmed the seer, or passed any information on to the two people who were claiming to be masons, since I figured kime was aware that his guard had died.

Buuuut there was the whole thing about how whichever one we voted out we'd still nail the other one the next day, so that made my choice pretty clear.

Yeah, I'm still trying to adjust to the Phalla rules. The mafia games I used to play with my old clan pretty much made contact outside the game verboten for everybody who wasn't mafia. I'm still trying to get off those rules, and onto the Phalla rules. :(

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Captain Murphy and Stormy Waters (masoned neutrals)

Murphy
    murphypic.jpg

You are Murphy!

Alignment: Neutral

That’s Captain Murphy. A full-grown man with the emotional and mental capacity of a child, you somehow managed to survive and become captain of the ship. As far as leadership capabilities go, you are way over your head with the responsibility of running this lab, but you’ll never admit that to yourself. Your average day consists of trying to find something fun to do while everyone bothers you with stupid questions and claims such as “Sealab is about to be destroyed! Do something!”. Shows who really is the smart one, all these years and Sealab still hasn’t blown up!

I think it’s time to show Dr. Quinn who’s the real leader around here, that jerk…

Ability: Fun! Each night, you may abuse your authority as captain to unintentionally ensure the death or imprisonment of one person for your amusement. You should describe how the person was killed in as amusing a way as possible. Essentially, this is a vigilante ability.

Examples include sending them on a suicide mission to retrieve a toy you lost, imprisoning them for some nonexistent misconduct you thought up, or as the unfortunate punchline of an incredibly silly prank that you do not realize will result in death. You may include other forum or character names (including your own forum name) in the description (IE: sending multiple people on a suicide mission) but only the person you target will die. The host reserves the right to alter these descriptions.

PM me your target and description of what you want to occur every night before vote close.

Mason: You have used your charisma to convince Stormy (Mr. Defecation) to work with you to ensure the end of the Quinn menace. He currently possesses no abilities and has a win condition of his own personal survival till the end of the game.

Primary Victory Condition: Survive to the end of the game. Be warned that Quinn has to ensure that you do not as part of his win condition.

Optional Bonus: Should Quinn be eliminated, you and Stormy will receive a slight boost.

Bonus Non-Victory Information: Although it is not required for either of your respective victory conditions, try to ensure the survival of your partner as well. If, and only if, either you or Stormy (or both) survives till the end of the game, Sealab will be destroyed in the final narration. Nobody else knows this (and your in-game characters certainly don't), and nobody will be able to learn this during the game. However, your survival will not actually prevent the village or mafia from achieving their win condition (with the exception of Quinn).

Stormy
    profile_stormy.jpg

You are Stormy!

Alignment: Neutral

Stormy Waters, at your service! You’re not the brightest bulb around by any means, but hey, you have neat hair! Captain Murphy has reknighted you as Sir Deimos, Knight of Mars, and together you must work on a quest to ensure the death of the traitor Quinn! And avoid all the scary happenings between the intruders and the lab. Scary is bad!

You know that Captain Murphy is Zandracon, a neutral vigilante whose personal victory condition is to personally survive till the end of the game.

Primary Victory Condition: Survive till the end of the game.

Optional Bonus: Should Dr. Quinn be eliminated, you and Captain Murphy will receive a slight boost.

Bonus Non-Victory Information: Although it is not required for either of your respective victory conditions, try to ensure the survival of your partner as well. If, and only if, either you or Murphy (or both) survives till the end of the game, Sealab will be destroyed in the final narration. Nobody else knows this (and your in-game characters certainly don't), and nobody will be able to learn this during the game. However, your survival will not actually prevent the village or mafia from achieving their win condition.

The bonus for killing Quinn was going to be fairly minor (a once per game kill for Stormy and a free -1 vote on Murphy) but I figured that this combined with the Quinn role PM combined with the neutrals' individual survival victory conditions would make the neutrals fearful enough to not join the good network. Though Quinn didn't join kime's network and Zandy ended up joining up out of desperation to avoid a bandwagon.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    just curious, if I had lived, would there have been a way to reveal what was actually happening?

Daypigeon on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Yeah, I'm still trying to adjust to the Phalla rules. The mafia games I used to play with my old clan pretty much made contact outside the game verboten for everybody who wasn't mafia. I'm still trying to get off those rules, and onto the Phalla rules. :(

You did better than me. I was in the exact same situation and in the exact same issue with all the PMing when I got fingered as a seer after finding out that kime was evil. So what did I do? PMed EVERYONE.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    so with the ridiculous number of specials this game had, I'm guessing there weren't any guards?

Daypigeon on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Village Specials

Marco (vigilante)
    profile_marco.jpg

You are Marco!

Alignment: Village

Also known as Marco Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar Gabriel Garcia Marquez, you are the station’s engineer and a hulking tower of muscle. The ladies adore you, the men look on with envy at your Spanish Pride…it’s good to be you.

Ability: Vigilante. Using your immense Spanish strength of two bears… with the strength of two men… with the strength of two bears….uh…you get the point. You utilize your brute force to eliminate a target every night. PM me your target every night before vote close

Victory Condition: Prevent the destruction of Sealab by eliminating the threat posed by the environmental terrorists.

Dolphin Boy (guard)
    dolphinboypoliceofficer.jpg

You are Dolphin Boy!

An overweight child who speaks only in dolphin chatter, you are despised by many. Many times have you run away in tears after a supposedly mature adult taunted you for being a fattie. Still, maybe with a little bravery and your unusual characteristics you can help out here and finally gain a little respect.

Ability: Guard. Pester any one person who attempts to kill your target with your obesity and dolphin clicks. Mechanically this is a targeted guard that will block one attack per night. You may target yourself. PM me your target every night before vote close.

Victory Condition: Prevent the destruction of Sealab by eliminating the threat posed by the environmental terrorists.

Dr. Quinn (seer, with an added victory condition of having to eliminate Murphy (neutral vig))
    quinnsm.jpg

You are Dr. Quinn!

Possessing an IQ of 260 and four PhDs, you are the only competent member of Sealab. While everyone is inevitably talking or doing something stupid (there are just so many examples…), it falls on you to save the day and prevent Sealab’s destruction once again.

Ability: Investigate (seer). Using your smarts, determine someone’s alignment and role. Usually this just involves cross-referencing the codename list (Murphy's not very bright) with the sealab crew roster to determine if they’re on it…something anybody with half a brain could do. Too bad brains are in short supply. PM me your target every night before vote close.

In addition, you must ensure that Captain Murphy is imprisoned or killed; you’re sure he’ll doom us all if he’s left free during this incident. (As long as he’s not around at the end of the game, you can win)

The Debbies (masons)
    profile_debbie.jpg

You are White Debbie!

Your ACTUAL name is Debbie DuPree, thank you very much. You are a marine biologist and one of two females on Sealab. You have learned that all the men in this lab are jerks or morons…or both. You also noted that in addition, none of the intruders were women, and so have teamed up with Debbie Love (garroad_ran) to hunt down the intruders.

Ability: Mason. Your mason partner is garroad_ran. You know said player is a member of the village, just like you.

sl_bldebbie.gif

You are Black Debbie!

Your ACTUAL name is Debbie Love, thank you very much. You are a schoolteacher and one of two females on Sealab. All in all, the men in this lab aren’t marriage material…but you’re past marriage age and perfectly ok with this. Being one of the two females on the lab is kind of nice, if you focus on the positives. More importantly, you noticed that none of the intruders were women, and so have teamed up with Debbie DuPree (Erich Zahn) to hunt down the intruders.

Ability: Mason. Your mason partner is Erich Zahn. You know said player is a member of the village, just like you.

Sparky (narration jack + backup vig, only guy that was actually fully aware of what was going on fluffwise)
    profile_sparks.jpg

You are Sparky!

As the radio operator at Sealab, you actually heard the true and full message from the “environmental terrorists” invading Sealab. As such, you know that they are not “environmental terrorists” as Quinn, Murphy, and the rest have been misled into believing, but a special branch of the coast guard in service of the government (your former employers) who have decided that Murphy’s incompetence was enough and it was time to insert a new, more competent, crew in Sealab, by force if necessary. Well, of course they’d prefer to do it peacefully, and first sent an evacuation message (which you deleted), and then cut funding (you found new, shadier funding and altered the details so that no one would notice).

You would probably make the cut in the new Sealab, but damnit, you like being able to be as lazy as you can be under Murphy’s rule, and have pretty much figured out how to manipulate him and the rest of the crewmen out of money to ensure your life here is as cushy as possible. Even with your wonderful livelihood at stake, you still don’t want to get off of your chair and do anything…

Abilities: Narration Jack. As the radio operator on Sealab, you can send a message to everyone on-board, appearing in the narration. This can contain whatever you want (including images and video), but if it’s too long (more than a few paragraphs) I may cut it in length. PM me what you wish to include in the narration every night before vote close.

Back-Up Vig: Should the vigilante die, you will assume the role of a vigilante and lose your narration jack ability. Details will be sent should this occur.

Primary Victory Condition: “Prevent the destruction of Sealab by eliminating the threat posed by the environmental terrorists.” Sure, you know they’re not terrorists and they’re not going to destroy Sealab, but ensure the coast guard team does not take over nonetheless by eliminating or imprisoning all
    “environmental terrorists”.
    Sparky's vigilante abilities would have a similar degree of freedom to Murphy's if they were unlocked, essentially cruelly tricking people into their deaths.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    MAN If I didnt get day oned, was so planning on hooking up with mafia and village specials to ruin you all

M.D. on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

I was 99% sure that you were mafia until Arasaki came up red. Then I was down to about 55%. The shenanigans with the Zandracon vote really hurt your case.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for running, RG - t'was fun.

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    pigeonking wrote: »

...so technically, I won...right?

just curious, if I had lived, would there have been a way to reveal what was actually happening?

Yes, like the rest of the village.

I decided that actually making the fluff matter for victory conditions would make the game far too devious (a game where the real victory condition is to eliminate two survival neutrals? I don't think so). The whole "prevent the destruction of sealab" on both side's victory conditions was really just for amusement. As would Sealab being destroyed had one of the survival neutrals survived.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    bah

kime would be grudged if i ever grudged people

Daypigeon on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    MAN If I didnt get day oned, was so planning on hooking up with mafia and village specials to ruin you all

I will never trust you as a neutral, just so you know, and unless I personally get the seering results that show you are good, I won't trust you still :P. I remember my first betrayal! It hurt :(.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    shalmelo wrote: »

I was 99% sure that you were mafia until Arasaki came up red. Then I was down to about 55%. The shenanigans with the Zandracon vote really hurt your case.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for running, RG - t'was fun.

Yeah I was torn on that vote. I didn't want to out the only other mafia left so early. But I knew it was a risk to nail Zand like that. That was the biggest lesson I learned.

I could have nailed arasaki and probably gone on to win as a confirmed villager for that action.

Or at the very least I wouldn't have been so damned suspicious.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png