As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mini] Sealab 2021 - Game Over - Village Victory!

15678911»

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    pigeonking wrote: »
    so with the ridiculous number of specials this game had, I'm guessing there weren't any guards?

Dolphin boy's guard only blocked 1 attack, and there's the whole Murphy + Quinn thing being unable to work together, as well as Murphy being neutral.

It was a game designed to have Murphy end the game quicker in favor of whoever was winning after the first couple of days, and unfortunately the mafia had the terrible luck of losing 3/5ths of their team on the first two days.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    ok jeez i can read you don't need to answer questions that have been answered already :P

thanks for running, was entertaining to check up on. kime is terrible

Daypigeon on
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, this was a nice short game. Mafia got kind of unlucky though, with the majority of their members common day 1 targets.

Delph, you played the last part reasonably, but truth be told, i was very suspicious of you from day 3, the fact that AOR claimed seer on you sort of balanced out the fact that he did it very suspiciously.

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I love Replacement Wins

I'm so goddamned good at them!

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    kime wrote: »
    MAN If I didnt get day oned, was so planning on hooking up with mafia and village specials to ruin you all

I will never trust you as a neutral, just so you know, and unless I personally get the seering results that show you are good, I won't trust you still :P. I remember my first betrayal! It hurt :(.

wait when did I first betray you?

was that the drunk phalla? As a neutral I can swing either way but usually it involves killing both specials and mafia

M.D. on
  • Options
    WhiteWolfWhiteWolf Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Oh hey I won this?

Awesome!

WhiteWolf on
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    kime wrote: »
    MAN If I didnt get day oned, was so planning on hooking up with mafia and village specials to ruin you all

I will never trust you as a neutral, just so you know, and unless I personally get the seering results that show you are good, I won't trust you still :P. I remember my first betrayal! It hurt :(.

wait when did I first betray you?

was that the drunk phalla? As a neutral I can swing either way but usually it involves killing both specials and mafia

He might be referencing neutrals in general. I just don't think you want to be telling any neutrals your entire team. If you're winning they'll be more than happy to take targets you feed them.
    Unless you're talking about when I neutral betrayed you, kime!

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm referring to the The Olde Fox and Phalla (or whatever it was called), the tavern one that was run by Micro. I remember the betrayal clearly.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile