As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MOTW 3/17] St. Patrick's Day Edition!

13»

• Options
    Witch_Hunter_84Witch_Hunter_84 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I like that even the fact that Phylla and Moondragon are hot lesbians isn't enough to redeem them in our eyes. Their sole redeeming factor, almost professionally created to appeal to the common male comic enthusiast, and they still can't make us care.

Witch_Hunter_84 on
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten in your presence.
  • Options
    KVWKVW Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Was away this weekend, but managed to hit up a local comic shop and just so happened Cameron Stewart was doing a signing there. That meeting was easily my moment of the week.

KVW on
  • Options
    humblehumble Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    KVW wrote: »
    Was away this weekend, but managed to hit up a local comic shop and just so happened Cameron Stewart was doing a signing there. That meeting was easily my moment of the week.

you live in halifax?

humble on
  • Options
    KVWKVW Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I was in Halifax visiting, but dont live there (used to reside there though).

KVW on
  • Options
    humblehumble Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    KVW wrote: »
    I was in Halifax visiting, but dont live there (used to reside there though).

ah ok
    my buddies birthday was Friday night and the owner of strange adventures took them to a BBQ place and then they had a surprise party. Cameron Stewart went to both and I guess he is an awesome guy.

I was stuck at work though which sucks

humble on