As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East forum badges

1234568»

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I got asked just about every question on the list - of course I knew them all so I earned my badge :)

Lindsay Lohan on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I tried asking some people who said they have been on the forum for a while some really difficult questions from waaaaaaay back in the day (like... 2001 era) but everyone failed.

INCLUDING MOE
    *glares*

They got badges anyway but I just wanted to see them sweat a bit :P

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I was all ready and primed to answer any range of forum related questions, but my name is in the middle of the badge, so I didn't get to answer any :( I got my badge, though! Thanks Kropotkin!

LewieP's Mummy on
    For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    LTAcostaLTAcosta Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I was all ready and primed to answer any range of forum related questions, but my name is in the middle of the badge, so I didn't get to answer any :( I got my badge, though! Thanks Kropotkin!

Same here. The enforcer just asked by name, saw it on the badge, then gave me it.

LTAcosta on
    AN9buWz.png
  • Options
    gilby123gilby123 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Totally forgot about them, if one had been made for me. I figured I was too new to the forums anyway, but then someone reminded me, but I got distracted by shiny flashing things and too many damned cool people.

gilby123 on
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the
    world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples
    of ignorance?" - John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun
  • Options
    UncleangryUncleangry ACAM Volunteer Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm a sad sad panda for never seeing this thread. I really need to pay more attention to the message boards next year. I would have proudly worn a badge.

Uncleangry on
    The American Classic Arcade Museum Inc./, is a 501c3 non-profit corporation registered with the State of New Hampshire, which has been established to promote and preserve the history of coin-operated arcade games.
  • Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm quite taken a-back by the feedback on the badges for PAX East. And to think I wasn't going to bother due to the lack of take up of them at PAX '09.

Seeing this response I've decided to work on the PAX '10 badges now by offering up some designs for people to vote on. Distribution will be via the WCTT, CCST, CST, Pre PAX Dinner and the BYOC desk. Other events will also be used to get them out to as many people as possible.

Watch out for a new thread on the badges for PAX '10 in the coming days. Thanks again for the feedback all.

kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    TheGreat2ndTheGreat2nd Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    gah, i wish i was going to pax prime

TheGreat2nd on
    BinghamtonUniversity.png
    I'm Jacob Wilson. | facebook | thegreat2nd | [url="aim:goim?screenname=TheGreatSecond&message=Hello+from+the+Penny+Arcade+Forums!"]aim[/url]
  • Options
    UncleangryUncleangry ACAM Volunteer Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ditto, but I can only squeeze my wallet so hard before it launches a combo breaker and rolls into a counter attack.

Uncleangry on
    The American Classic Arcade Museum Inc./, is a 501c3 non-profit corporation registered with the State of New Hampshire, which has been established to promote and preserve the history of coin-operated arcade games.
  • Options
    DustinMMOMFGDustinMMOMFG Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanks a ton Kropotkin! I picked mine up on Sunday. I appreciate the enforcers sticking around and handing them out!

Cheers!

-Dustin

DustinMMOMFG on
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    aw, i just realized that i didn't make it over to pick up my forum badge AGAIN! i had meant to several times, and spent most of the weekend in console freeplay, right next door, but still never got around to it.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    burnttoast45burnttoast45 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanks again kropotkin for the amazing badges. I wore mine with pride throughout the weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to get one for Prime :).

burnttoast45 on
  • Options
    feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    It was really nice of you to include me, even though I couldn't go to PAX East. I promise that I'll definitely grab one when/if I make it to Prime.

feitocomfruta on
This discussion has been closed.