Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Silly Jehovah's Witnesses Betta Get Off My Lawn", by Po

A steak!A steak! Moderator, ClubPA mod
edited April 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
A duck! has reported a post.

Reason:
SHUT.

DOWN.
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: Pony
Original Content:
Jigrah wrote: »
Ubik wrote: »
If anyone on the street tries to start talking to me about religion I just say "I've already found peace in my lord savior jesus christ" because that's usually what they're getting at

I've become so conflicted on this, by saying I found jesus I am being evasive, and letting deceit take care of an inconvenience. Is this right? Am I acting with integrity?

I think of this kind of stuff at night.

between date-rapes, you mean

A steak! on
Favorite quotes
Spoiler: