As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Podcasts (part deux!)

MimMim I prefer my lovers…dead.Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Turns out someone responded to my old podcast thread 10 days ago but then it was locked. So, I took up some advice and I am currently loving Smodcast (my classmates in art class think I'm weird for laughing out loud). However, due to Etdragon having her baby (congrats!) and having awesome mommy-baby bonding time I am without women in my ear.

I do listen to the older episodes of Some Other Podcast, but I need something to calm my cravings. So any other women who do podcasts on video games or comics (or both!) would be highly appreciated. Google is failing me.

And this is an odd request, but women only (or the majority of the podcast crew). I have waaay too many men in my ears and I'd like to balance it out a bit.

Mim on

• Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Women only might be hard. The EA Podcast is co-hosted by Samantha LaPerre, and I take every opportunity I can to mention Keith and the Girl, who regularly have comedienne guests on - and they're actually funny.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I know TWiT often has women from the world of tech. You just have to be sure of who is on the episode first.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    elevatureelevature Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I don't know of any that are women only, but Kat Bailey cohosts Active Time Babble with Jeremy Parrish, and there are often other women on there too.

elevature on