Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

So what makes Stephen Hawking an expert all of a sudden

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yes lets all give this guy's website more hits

its not like its painfully obvious that that is exactly what he wants!

It's not my website, it's my blog. I'll only actually pursue hits when my space ballet site is up.

Besides, my blog is pretty entertaining. There is a reason people are quoting posts. I suggest you stop being jealous and be more interesting, then they'll do the same for you.

What!

Let me respond to you as if I am amused by your unbrazen and totally not faked stupidity, visit your website and post hilarious 'embarrassing' quotes that, conveniently enough, fit perfectly with your chosen internet persona!!

Instead of doing that, you might want to work on your sentence structuring. I'll take your opinion a little more seriously when i can understand it.

• Valentin SeleznyovValentin Seleznyov __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2010
    No, it wasn't. I'm guessing that English isn't his first language?

Big deal. It's not mine either, and i'm flawless.

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    You n' me Unintentional

You and me against the world

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Look at this fuck wizard right hereRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Guys

Whatever else happens

Know that I am more proud of this thread than anything else I have ever said or done on these forums

zw3k8eu.gif
  • JordanthehuttJordanthehutt Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    But the real question is who would go to all this trouble to make such an in depth troll.

edited April 2010
    This thread is going places. Awesome places.

• unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The trolling is coming from inside the moon

i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
  • toriantorian Registered User
    edited April 2010
    Druhim wrote: »

we're just making him more powerful!

my god what have I done!

edited April 2010
    But the real question is who would go to all this trouble to make such an in depth troll.

It's not a troll. Everything on my blog happened. I just have the natural ability to word things in an entertaining way. I didn't realise that was such a unique ability until i visited this forum.

• Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

6a00d8341c5f8153ef01156f94d801970c-800wi

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ruby Rhod wrote: »
    Mensch, hahahaha. What is that from?

Some JDrama called 'You're Beautiful'

I actually haven't watched it but I heard its quite funny!

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Look at this fuck wizard right hereRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

A true master

This guy... is an ace

zw3k8eu.gif
  • jackaljackal Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

It's not a troll. Everything on my blog happened. I just have the natural ability to word things in an entertaining way. I didn't realise that was such a unique ability until i visited this forum.

Hey, you don't have to convince me any further. I can't really argue. The hollow moon just makes sense.

edited April 2010
    Ruby Rhod wrote: »
    Mensch, hahahaha. What is that from?

Some JDrama called 'You're Beautiful'

I actually haven't watched it but I heard its quite funny!

Well bidets are dangerous. Glad to hear someone is putting the word out.

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010

It's not my website, it's my blog. I'll only actually pursue hits when my space ballet site is up.

Besides, my blog is pretty entertaining. There is a reason people are quoting posts. I suggest you stop being jealous and be more interesting, then they'll do the same for you.

What!

Let me respond to you as if I am amused by your unbrazen and totally not faked stupidity, visit your website and post hilarious 'embarrassing' quotes that, conveniently enough, fit perfectly with your chosen internet persona!!

Instead of doing that, you might want to work on your sentence structuring. I'll take your opinion a little more seriously when i can understand it.

what a misogynist

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2010

That's no moon

edited April 2010

But it's not entertaining at all! Hope this helps.

zw3k8eu.gif
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    who would watch me playing Deus Ex over a stream.

33aqfwk.jpg
    edited April 2010
    You guys I have a theory of my own:

All brontosauruses are thin at one end; much, much thicker in the middle and then thin again at the far end. That is the theory that I have and which is mine and what it is, too.

edited April 2010

Look, I really want to believe in your little internet persona because you are one of the most hilarious, least informed individuals to ever come on this site. Don't need to convince me man, just keep doin your thing.

• redheadredhead Registered User
    edited April 2010
    wow like 30 pages ago i was like "aww this guy tried his best but no one will bite after all this"

and now its clear i was so wrong

i can't tell if i underestimated our friend valentin or if i overestimated this forum

edit: math

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hunter wrote: »

That's no moon

it's a giant bell

0BnD8l3.gif
    edited April 2010
    You guys I have a theory of my own:

All brontosauruses are thin at one end; much, much thicker in the middle and then thin again at the far end. That is the theory that I have and which is mine and what it is, too.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter good sir

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2010
    The real conspiracy is what happened to Huey, Louie and Dewey's mom. My theory is she was on the crack so Disney had her offed.

• AntimatterAntimatter if you want to talk to me look elsewhere.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    redhead wrote: »
    wow like 30 pages ago i was like "aww this guy tried his best but no one will bite after all this"

and now its clear i was so wrong

i can't tell if i underestimated our friend valentin or if i overestimated this forum

can't it be both?

edited April 2010
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

Which clearly explains why so many of you are linking my blog posts. Yes... that makes perfect sense!

But i can appreciate what you're saying. I'm not especially entertained by the constant "troll" accusations, so i don't imagine my defense is any better.

edited April 2010

Which clearly explains why so many of you are linking my blog posts. Yes... that makes perfect sense!

But i can appreciate what you're saying. I'm not especially entertained by the constant "troll" accusations, so i don't imagine my defense is any better.

We link it not because you are interesting, but because you are a fucking man-child and we are shocked by what we uncover. Like some archaeological dig gone right.

edited April 2010
    So, now that I've joined your movement how do I explain the moon's mass if it is hollow? Dyson sphere around a miniature black hole?

edited April 2010
    Either you honestly believe what you're saying, which would be hilarious and kind of disturbing,

or,

you are just messing with us, which is kind of interesting.

edited April 2010
    I would teefs, but I have to sleep soon.

edited April 2010
    jackal wrote: »
    So, now that I've joined your movement how do I explain the moon's mass if it is hollow? Dyson sphere around a miniature black hole?

16 corner 98 hour day!

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2010

We link it not because you are interesting, but because you are a fucking man-child and we are shocked by what we uncover. Like some archaeological dig gone right.

Seriously, this is beyond what I could ever hope to actually excavate in the real world

zw3k8eu.gif
    edited April 2010
    jackal wrote: »

Ingenious

dyson_vacuum.jpg

edited April 2010

We both know that's not true. "Boring" people don't get this kind of attention. They give it to people like me.

And just to expand on this... that is a criticism of you guys more than a compliment to myself. This is a web forum. I came into this place as a humble scientist. You guys didn't get my theories and have lashed out like children. But if i was truly "awful" we wouldn't be having this conversation.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    so from what i've gathered from this thread

stephen hawking's an undercover alien, some weird russian dude's trolling, this thread's awesome and Grey Ghost is awesome for making it

• artifexiteartifexite Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    You missed how aliens are really humans, and if you think they're really aliens, prove it.

edited April 2010
    We have 10 fingers because math

• Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Being retarded does not mean you are being amusing. People are paying attention to you in the same way people stop to watch a train wreck.

FYI.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    what the fuck happened in here

regular%20sig.png
    edited April 2010

We both know that's not true. "Boring" people don't get this kind of attention. They give it to people like me.

And just to expand on this... that is a criticism of you guys more than a compliment to myself. This is a web forum. I came into this place as a humble scientist. You guys didn't get my theories and have lashed out like children. But if i was truly "awful" we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Well a good scientist like you should have some evidence to back up their claims. For example, legit sources.

This discussion has been closed.