Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

So what makes Stephen Hawking an expert all of a sudden

14749515253

Posts

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    Shabooty wrote: »
    these threads always bring out the weird theories

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdAwGKk8a4M

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    That is a safety thing unintentional.

    well, not a safety thing, it keeps the tip from drying out before the sale.

  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I believe that the earth is actually flat. Well, not flat but oval shaped. And it is being carried by four elephants. Which are standing on a giant turtle that swims through space.

    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • LarsLars Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Lars wrote: »
    oh god you guys i am so unprepared for my calc final tommorow

    if i cram for a few more hours i think i'll understand what i need to but i need to be up at 10 am for my chem final D:

    Should i go fuck it and just study until 2am or should i get some rest and hope for the best

    It's best to get a good night's sleep before an exam, but you've still got some time. What parts of Chemistry are you having trouble with?

    im on molecular orbitals right now but its calc 1 thats really biting me in the ass

    Are you allowed any kind of notes for the exam? I remember my college calculus teacher allowed us a 3x5 notecard to write formulas on so we wouldn't have to memorize them all.

    ae26.jpg
  • toriantorian Registered User
    edited April 2010
    nice Pratchett reference

  • unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Langly wrote: »
    That is a safety thing unintentional.

    well, not a safety thing, it keeps the tip from drying out before the sale.

    the_more_you_know2.jpg
    Spoiler:

    i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I believe that the earth is actually flat. Well, not flat but oval shaped. And it is being carried by four elephants. Which are standing on a giant turtle that swims through space.

    turtle.gif

  • Valentin SeleznyovValentin Seleznyov __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

    this reminds me of that Bible code guy

    who was like when you use this code to decipher the words of the bible it says shit like "9-11 america tragedy" or "princess tunnel crash"

    but interestingly, it's only able to predict events that have already happened and you can also use the code to find things like "drink coke" and "metallica rules"

    I'm sure you're aware that the Bible Codes author successfully predicted the assassination of Rabin - and warned him about it before hand?

    Oh I didn't know that how interesting, can you cite your sources?

    Google Michael Drosnin warned Rabin, and pick a result that you find adequate. I saw this on a television documentary. Which was hosted by Assassin Creed 2's Danny Wallace.

  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Lars wrote: »
    Lars wrote: »
    oh god you guys i am so unprepared for my calc final tommorow

    if i cram for a few more hours i think i'll understand what i need to but i need to be up at 10 am for my chem final D:

    Should i go fuck it and just study until 2am or should i get some rest and hope for the best

    It's best to get a good night's sleep before an exam, but you've still got some time. What parts of Chemistry are you having trouble with?

    im on molecular orbitals right now but its calc 1 thats really biting me in the ass

    Are you allowed any kind of notes for the exam? I remember my college calculus teacher allowed us a 3x5 notecard to write formulas on so we wouldn't have to memorize them all.

    god i wish

    AND its cumulative, so ill have two hours to go through anything from limits to applied optimizations (which take me forever to do ahhhhhhh)

  • JordanthehuttJordanthehutt Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

    this reminds me of that Bible code guy

    who was like when you use this code to decipher the words of the bible it says shit like "9-11 america tragedy" or "princess tunnel crash"

    but interestingly, it's only able to predict events that have already happened and you can also use the code to find things like "drink coke" and "metallica rules"

    I'm sure you're aware that the Bible Codes author successfully predicted the assassination of Rabin - and warned him about it before hand?

    Oh I didn't know that how interesting, can you cite your sources?

    Google Michael Drosnin warned Rabin, and pick a result that you find adequate. I saw this on a television documentary. Which was hosted by Assassin Creed 2's Danny Wallace.

    Well THE Danny Wallace, now there's a source. ::^:

  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

    this reminds me of that Bible code guy

    who was like when you use this code to decipher the words of the bible it says shit like "9-11 america tragedy" or "princess tunnel crash"

    but interestingly, it's only able to predict events that have already happened and you can also use the code to find things like "drink coke" and "metallica rules"

    I'm sure you're aware that the Bible Codes author successfully predicted the assassination of Rabin - and warned him about it before hand?

    Oh I didn't know that how interesting, can you cite your sources?

    according to wiki it is a thing. It was the prediction he made that convinced the author that this was really a code that was written by aliens to translate the bible written in hebrew a few thousand years ago and the aliens hid the key to the code in a solid stone obelisk buried in the red sea which after several expeditions the author has not been able to find.

    His successful prediction of a politician being assassinated was proof, but his unsuccessful prediction of the end of the earth in 2006 was not disproof.

    regular%20sig.png
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Shabooty wrote: »
    I believe that the earth is actually flat. Well, not flat but oval shaped. And it is being carried by four elephants. Which are standing on a giant turtle that swims through space.

    turtle.gif

    Oh Jesus.

    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Shabooty wrote: »
    I believe that the earth is actually flat. Well, not flat but oval shaped. And it is being carried by four elephants. Which are standing on a giant turtle that swims through space.

    turtle.gif

    right click, set as background

    Who cares what anyone else says or thinks of you? At the end, how big you smile, how hard you dance, matters. Sounds like a victory to me.
    Steam
  • Fire TruckFire Truck Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Artreus Kerensky 10:46 pm: Also dru [...] is pretty

    dansmith3_zps6f7d5d05.jpg
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Shabooty wrote: »
    I believe that the earth is actually flat. Well, not flat but oval shaped. And it is being carried by four elephants. Which are standing on a giant turtle that swims through space.

    turtle.gif

    Oh Jesus.

    no that's a different controversy

  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    is that a tshirt?

    I need that tshirt

    regular%20sig.png
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

    this reminds me of that Bible code guy

    who was like when you use this code to decipher the words of the bible it says shit like "9-11 america tragedy" or "princess tunnel crash"

    but interestingly, it's only able to predict events that have already happened and you can also use the code to find things like "drink coke" and "metallica rules"

    I'm sure you're aware that the Bible Codes author successfully predicted the assassination of Rabin - and warned him about it before hand?

    Oh I didn't know that how interesting, can you cite your sources?

    Google Michael Drosnin warned Rabin, and pick a result that you find adequate. I saw this on a television documentary. Which was hosted by Assassin Creed 2's Danny Wallace.

    so he only claims one dubious prediction? sounds like a pretty useless method of prediction or he'd be predicting lots of other stuff and talking about all the ones he got right

    http://skepticreport.com/sr/?p=175

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Valentin SeleznyovValentin Seleznyov __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

    this reminds me of that Bible code guy

    who was like when you use this code to decipher the words of the bible it says shit like "9-11 america tragedy" or "princess tunnel crash"

    but interestingly, it's only able to predict events that have already happened and you can also use the code to find things like "drink coke" and "metallica rules"

    I'm sure you're aware that the Bible Codes author successfully predicted the assassination of Rabin - and warned him about it before hand?

    Oh I didn't know that how interesting, can you cite your sources?

    Google Michael Drosnin warned Rabin, and pick a result that you find adequate. I saw this on a television documentary. Which was hosted by Assassin Creed 2's Danny Wallace.

    Well THE Danny Wallace, now there's a source. ::^:

    I just mentioned that because i felt it had some relevance, considering that this is a video games forum. Though, Danny Wallace is a respected documentation and author in the UK.

    To be honest, it is pretty widely accepted that Drosnin warned Rabin. I'm surprised there is anyone that knows about Bible codes that is unaware of the fact.

  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    devil.gif

    This is my favorite

    sig.gifSteam | D3: captaink#1674 | 3DS: 2466-1914-7679
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I KNEW IT

    Who cares what anyone else says or thinks of you? At the end, how big you smile, how hard you dance, matters. Sounds like a victory to me.
    Steam
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hey Russian guy.

    are you familiar with the concept of Confirmation Bias?

    regular%20sig.png
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    FUCK CHAIN RULE

  • TheOneWhoStoodUpTheOneWhoStoodUp Registered User
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

    this reminds me of that Bible code guy

    who was like when you use this code to decipher the words of the bible it says shit like "9-11 america tragedy" or "princess tunnel crash"

    but interestingly, it's only able to predict events that have already happened and you can also use the code to find things like "drink coke" and "metallica rules"

    I'm sure you're aware that the Bible Codes author successfully predicted the assassination of Rabin - and warned him about it before hand?

    Oh I didn't know that how interesting, can you cite your sources?

    according to wiki it is a thing. It was the prediction he made that convinced the author that this was really a code that was written by aliens to translate the bible written in hebrew a few thousand years ago and the aliens hid the key to the code in a solid stone obelisk buried in the red sea which after several expeditions the author has not been able to find.

    His successful prediction of a politician being assassinated was proof, but his unsuccessful prediction of the end of the earth in 2006 was not disproof.

    That and the "assassination" of Arafat.

    I'll also add that the only proof we have he "warned" Rabin is from him. There are no records or other individuals that have memory of this. And there are no records or any kind of proof he made the Rabin prediction before the event actually took place.

    That's pretty far out, man!
  • Valentin SeleznyovValentin Seleznyov __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2010
    Druhim wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

    this reminds me of that Bible code guy

    who was like when you use this code to decipher the words of the bible it says shit like "9-11 america tragedy" or "princess tunnel crash"

    but interestingly, it's only able to predict events that have already happened and you can also use the code to find things like "drink coke" and "metallica rules"

    I'm sure you're aware that the Bible Codes author successfully predicted the assassination of Rabin - and warned him about it before hand?

    Oh I didn't know that how interesting, can you cite your sources?

    Google Michael Drosnin warned Rabin, and pick a result that you find adequate. I saw this on a television documentary. Which was hosted by Assassin Creed 2's Danny Wallace.

    so he only claims one dubious prediction? sounds like a pretty useless method of prediction or he'd be predicting lots of other stuff and talking about all the ones he got right

    http://skepticreport.com/sr/?p=175

    He also predicted the collapse of one of Saturn's moons and the gulf war.

  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    so, russian dude

    do you really believe the moon is an artificial object?

    as in man made?

    how did you come to that conclusion? Who made it? for what purpose?

    I came to that conclusion after reading it in a book, entitled Who Built the Moon. It's funny, i actually posted a picture of me reading the book, and some of you still think i'm making it up.

    It was built by an alien organisation with a view to making the Earth suitable for intelligent life.

    so how did the people who wrote the book come to the conclusion?

    why is the moon important to intelligent life?

    Essentially, the Moon is a mathematical message. Let me put it this way...

    You're walking across a beach, and come across a perfectly spherical pebble. What do you think?

    I'll give you a hint: If you're an intelligent man or lady, you assume that it must have been shaped by an intelligent hand. The Moon is like that. It's mathematical coincidences are so vast, it is unreasonable to assume anything other than that they were put there deliberately to alert us to the Moons origins.

    I missed this earlier, but I'm glad I caught it now.

    When I worked for a project that was tasked to create synthetic versions of naturally occurring minerals so we could control chemistry, one thing we always found when going from a molten state to a cooled control state was that the simplest methods ended with round and spheroid particles. Time and time again. Quick or slow. Water cooled, air cooled, free flowing or viscous.

    So I ask, what the hell is your point about round or spherical naturally occuring objects? Also you state "Perfectly"...A) I doubt you measured B) I doubt anyone measured C) LOL Estimating D) Even the earth itself is not a true sphere do to the unique nature of its chemistry and the effect of gravity on it.

    Also, keep shining you crazy diamond.

  • TheOneWhoStoodUpTheOneWhoStoodUp Registered User
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    Hey Russian guy.

    are you familiar with the concept of Confirmation Bias?

    This is basically all that needs to be said, really.

    That's pretty far out, man!
  • unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    FUCK CHAIN RULE

    Chain rule isn't so bad, what're you having trouble with?

    i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
  • Valentin SeleznyovValentin Seleznyov __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    Hey Russian guy.

    are you familiar with the concept of Confirmation Bias?

    Are you suggesting that Drosnin killed Rabin.

  • TheOneWhoStoodUpTheOneWhoStoodUp Registered User
    edited April 2010
    FUCKING AMAZING

    EDIT - there's no way this guy is for real.

    That's pretty far out, man!
  • unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Okay give him credit for that one, that was hilarious

    i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    seriously

    russians are like

    one of my least favorite people

    just because they're all insane

    Who cares what anyone else says or thinks of you? At the end, how big you smile, how hard you dance, matters. Sounds like a victory to me.
    Steam
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Certified BrimperRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    Hey Russian guy.

    are you familiar with the concept of Confirmation Bias?

    Are you suggesting that Drosnin killed Rabin.

    melted his brain with menstrual radio waves

    made his brain bleed out

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    Hey Russian guy.

    are you familiar with the concept of Confirmation Bias?

    Are you suggesting that Drosnin killed Rabin.

    not that I'd really expect you to understand what he said, but it's still pretty funny when you're this goddamn clueless

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    Hey Russian guy.

    are you familiar with the concept of Confirmation Bias?

    Are you suggesting that Drosnin killed Rabin.

    melted his brain with menstrual radio waves

    made his brain bleed out

    Damn, that's ingenious.

  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    FUCK CHAIN RULE

    Chain rule isn't so bad, what're you having trouble with?

    it just confuses me

    i mean i have a general idea of how it works but then i plug in the wrong [dy] or [du] and then it, like, messes up on me and stuff!! math is hard boohoo sobsob

  • Valentin SeleznyovValentin Seleznyov __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    so, russian dude

    do you really believe the moon is an artificial object?

    as in man made?

    how did you come to that conclusion? Who made it? for what purpose?

    I came to that conclusion after reading it in a book, entitled Who Built the Moon. It's funny, i actually posted a picture of me reading the book, and some of you still think i'm making it up.

    It was built by an alien organisation with a view to making the Earth suitable for intelligent life.

    so how did the people who wrote the book come to the conclusion?

    why is the moon important to intelligent life?

    Essentially, the Moon is a mathematical message. Let me put it this way...

    You're walking across a beach, and come across a perfectly spherical pebble. What do you think?

    I'll give you a hint: If you're an intelligent man or lady, you assume that it must have been shaped by an intelligent hand. The Moon is like that. It's mathematical coincidences are so vast, it is unreasonable to assume anything other than that they were put there deliberately to alert us to the Moons origins.

    I missed this earlier, but I'm glad I caught it now.

    When I worked for a project that was tasked to create synthetic versions of naturally occurring minerals so we could control chemistry, one thing we always found when going from a molten state to a cooled control state was that the simplest methods ended with round and spheroid particles. Time and time again. Quick or slow. Water cooled, air cooled, free flowing or viscous.

    So I ask, what the hell is your point about round or spherical naturally occuring objects? Also you state "Perfectly"...A) I doubt you measured B) I doubt anyone measured C) LOL Estimating D) Even the earth itself is not a true sphere do to the unique nature of its chemistry and the effect of gravity on it.

    Also, keep shining you crazy diamond.

    The moon isn't perfectly spherical, i could have picked any shape for the pebble to "perfectly" be. To make it simplier, lets say this hypothetical pebble is shaped like sonic the hedgehog. You would assume that it was carved somehow, right?

    Just to clarify, i don't consider spheres to be magical.

  • JordanthehuttJordanthehutt Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Man I don't think saturn had a moon dang ol collapse on itself.

  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    so, russian dude

    do you really believe the moon is an artificial object?

    as in man made?

    how did you come to that conclusion? Who made it? for what purpose?

    I came to that conclusion after reading it in a book, entitled Who Built the Moon. It's funny, i actually posted a picture of me reading the book, and some of you still think i'm making it up.

    It was built by an alien organisation with a view to making the Earth suitable for intelligent life.

    so how did the people who wrote the book come to the conclusion?

    why is the moon important to intelligent life?

    Essentially, the Moon is a mathematical message. Let me put it this way...

    You're walking across a beach, and come across a perfectly spherical pebble. What do you think?

    I'll give you a hint: If you're an intelligent man or lady, you assume that it must have been shaped by an intelligent hand. The Moon is like that. It's mathematical coincidences are so vast, it is unreasonable to assume anything other than that they were put there deliberately to alert us to the Moons origins.

    I missed this earlier, but I'm glad I caught it now.

    When I worked for a project that was tasked to create synthetic versions of naturally occurring minerals so we could control chemistry, one thing we always found when going from a molten state to a cooled control state was that the simplest methods ended with round and spheroid particles. Time and time again. Quick or slow. Water cooled, air cooled, free flowing or viscous.

    So I ask, what the hell is your point about round or spherical naturally occuring objects? Also you state "Perfectly"...A) I doubt you measured B) I doubt anyone measured C) LOL Estimating D) Even the earth itself is not a true sphere do to the unique nature of its chemistry and the effect of gravity on it.

    Also, keep shining you crazy diamond.

    The moon isn't perfectly spherical, i could have picked any shape for the pebble to "perfectly" be. To make it simplier, lets say this hypothetical pebble is shaped like sonic the hedgehog. You would assume that it was carved somehow, right?

    Just to clarify, i don't consider spheres to be magical.

    The moon isn't shaped like Sonic the Hedgehog either.

    sig.gifSteam | D3: captaink#1674 | 3DS: 2466-1914-7679
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    the collapse of one of Saturn's moons

    you're going to have to explain this to everyone

    or did it collapse because it was hollow?

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Certified BrimperRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    the moon is round


    aliens



    someone, fetch me my jump to conclusions mat

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
This discussion has been closed.