Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

So what makes Stephen Hawking an expert all of a sudden

1474849505153»

• unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    so I guess foolproof was Valentin's warm up act

i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
  • mnollmnoll Registered User
    edited April 2010
    moonman

you are a trolling artiste

bravo

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    You're probably aware that some of these measurements are changing... but the aliens knew this. They encoded the message into the Moon so that everything would be at it's most synchronised during my lifetime.

How did the aliens predict your birth?

sig.gifSteam | D3: captaink#1674 | 3DS: 2466-1914-7679
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Somewhere in the universe, there is a planet NEARLY EXACTLY THE SAME SIZE AS THE EARTH!

I'm predicting it now.

XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • TubeTube Says some shit Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited April 2010
    Ah, that's it. He ruined it. He just pushed it a little too far. It was good for a while though.

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    AMP'd wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    Hey Val, question. Does any of your stuff involve me being able to get super powers? Good ones, not like shitty X-Men powers.

I'm talking like Green Lantern Superman here.

Who would win in a fight: Green Lantern Superman or Green Lantern Batman?

That my good sir is a question that have plagued the greatest minds of our generation.

The real winner would be us, the viewer. Unless the world in destroyed.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay... This looks bad.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    You're probably aware that some of these measurements are changing... but the aliens knew this. They encoded the message into the Moon so that everything would be at it's most synchronised during my lifetime.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

zw3k8eu.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR
  • unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    is someone else going to sig that or do I have to

i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
  • Valentin SeleznyovValentin Seleznyov __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2010
    captaink wrote: »

You may or may not believe this, but i was born on January the 28th 1986.

The day of the worst space disaster in human history. The challenger explosion was to me as the star of Bethlehem was to Jesus.

• FedoraFedora Registered User
    edited April 2010
    Hey Val, question. Does any of your stuff involve me being able to get super powers? Good ones, not like shitty X-Men powers.

That my good sir is a question that have plagued the greatest minds of our generation.

Does green latern superman still have his regular superman powers?

• redheadredhead Registered User
    edited April 2010
    Ah, that's it. He ruined it. He just pushed it a little too far. It was good for a while though.

he's done that like three times so far actually and everyone goes "oh, dang, that was the last straw"

and then a new batch of people comes in and goes HAHA WOW

• LarsLars Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Obviously not only did the moon create life on this planet, it also controlled free will to the extent that Val's birth during this era would be a mathmatical certainty.

ae26.jpg
  • jackaljackal Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Now you are just making our organization look silly. I'm sorry, but I think you are going to have to stand down. At the very least you can still be the idea man, but I think I need to take over recruitment.

• naporeonnaporeon Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh, I think he hit the "pushed too far" point a while back.

109.3 Ovulation FM is what did for me.

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
  • FedoraFedora Registered User
    edited April 2010

You may or may not believe this, but i was born on January the 28th 1986.

The day of the worst space disaster in human history. The challenger explosion was to me as the star of Bethlehem was to Jesus.

okay, I know he's a troll, but holy shit.

• AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Actually I think that it's pretty clear that Batman would be more capable with a weapon that rewards ingenuity.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TubeTube Says some shit Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited April 2010
    let us all drink this night, to a thoroughly enjoyable troll.

This discussion has been closed.