As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I hate mother[chats]

1606162636466»

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    oh god i ate too much carls jr

i'm such a fatty

big and bloaty

bloaty.png

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I could upgrade my video card, but that'd we a waste without more RAM, and if I put anything else in my PC I'm gonna need a new power supply, and probably a couple of fans...

Screw it.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    CC! I want to talk Dresden with someone! I have so many questions and theories.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    The problem with Starcraft 2 is that it's stealing all of our best chatters. :(

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    i think it may be time to upgrade this computer soon

and like, expensive upgrade

it's a P4.

James on
    edited May 2010
    I am taking a break today from it. Tomorrow is finishing the resume and a general cover letter, making sure laundry is ready and getting at least 3 jobs to put in stuff for in DC. I will fail at this but at least I have goals.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Feral wrote: »

hey :(

James on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    hey kids starcraft?

YES.

but.

i am impaired.

be gentle

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »

You should start a thread! The one in Writer's Block moves so ridiculously slowly. Also I am a fan of Molly/Harry, and not Harry/Murphy.

Captain Carrot on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    oh god i ate too much carls jr

i'm such a fatty

big and bloaty

bloaty.png

Feral, are you filled with delicious bacon?

You can tell me. I swear I won't try and eat you.

Cinders on
    edited May 2010
    Is the "I love you." "I know." sequence from ESB sufficiently well-known that I can refer to it by implication?

Captain Carrot on
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

Yes well I'm sorry I cannot be more available.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
    edited May 2010

You should start a thread! The one in Writer's Block moves so ridiculously slowly. Also I am a fan of Molly/Harry, and not Harry/Murphy.

I think we had one at one point, I will see if I can dig it up. If it looks horrible I will make a new one.

Personally I think it should go

Susan+Harry>Luccio+Harry>Murphy+Harry>Molly+Harry.

I mean Molly is his student, so breaking into unholy grounds there.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    hey kids starcraft?

YES.

but.

i am impaired.

be gentle

gimme a min, be on shorties

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Just got done with the Pathfinder game. Gotta say, after playing with hairy manchildren and whiny manchildren and malicious manchildren, I am more motivated than ever to work on D&D D&D, so that I may play exclusively with long-distance manchildren.

Silas Brown on
    edited May 2010

I think we had one at one point, I will see if I can dig it up. If it looks horrible I will make a new one.

way to ship, shippers

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
    edited May 2010

Susan is dead, permanently. Luccio is not willing to get involved with anyone anymore, possibly especially Harry.
    I prefer Molly to Murphy (after Molly stops being his student, obviously) for one major reason, closely related to the one Murphy gave Harry at the hotel at SplatterCon!!!: magic. Specifically, Molly and Harry both use it, and Murphy doesn't; therefore, the two of them will live much longer than she does, and that sort of disparity is unhealthy for a relationship.
    Also,
    it seems ridiculously stupid for Harry to let someone else raise Maggie just because she's in danger by virtue of being his daughter. She's getting old enough for him to start teaching her to defend herself, and I think she'd prefer to know her father.

Tarranon: I almost called myself a Molly/Harry shipper. Also, that sentence is hilarious from the perspective of Harry Potter. ....dear God, please tell me nobody's done Harry Potter/Molly Weasley fanfic.

Captain Carrot on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    So, I guess none of you are trying the Halo Reach demo?

Cinders on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

I tried my hardest to make two of me, but I stalled out around 400lbs. I was eating and eating but no matter what I did, I couldn't get mitosis to start.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Just got done with the Pathfinder game. Gotta say, after playing with hairy manchildren and whiny manchildren and malicious manchildren, I am more motivated than ever to work on D&D D&D, so that I may play exclusively with long-distance manchildren.

Oh, I was worried I'd have to whine less or shave off my body hair for a moment there.

Lawndart on
  • CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Cinders wrote: »
    So, I guess none of you are trying the Halo Reach demo?

You have to have ODST to get that right?

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Lawndart wrote: »

Oh, I was worried I'd have to whine less or shave off my body hair for a moment there.

A fellow member of the D&D Wookie brigade?

Thomamelas on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    BREAKING BADDDDDDDD

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
    edited May 2010
    I can't get jollibee out of my head, chat. It's like.

Does our food look that weird to other people?
    tuna-pie.jpg

Tuna pies!

ice%20craze%20saba%20con%20heilo.jpg

Corn...stuff!

Basically it unsettles me. I am unsettled.

I think it's mostly because they take more westerny things and sort of turn them on themselves. So it's like an uncanny valley of food. Food I know but yet...alien...and strange.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
    edited May 2010
    Where are you? I hear Japan does that.

Captain Carrot on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    someone start it back up

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.