As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Prime 2010 BYOC Info/FAQ - REG CLOSED

BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
edited September 2010 in PAX Archive
Wooo!

http://lanfest.intel.com/paxprime

BYOC Reg is LIVE
Go nuts :D

RESERVED GROUP SEATING INFO:

If you have a large group of 8+ people and you all want to sit together then read on!
I will reserve seats for a few hours past opening for large groups coming to BYOC.

NOTE: THIS IS ALSO OPEN FOR SINGULAR INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE A MEDICAL NEED
(Like if you have a medical badge and need an end seat for better wheelchair accessibility)

HERES WHAT I NEED FOR A GROUP SEAT:
Handles of everyone in the group
A group name
A single person in that group to PM me, a group leader if you will, (or post, or email me at reasonablylucid@gmail.com) where you want to sit (row and seats numbers)

If you dont quite have 8 then don't worry, as long as you are in line together at BYOC opening, you will be able to get seats together no problem.

GROUP SEATING CHART:
(This is still a rough draft, things *might* change and I will alert the people effected if it does, also yes I know the pic is huge, sorry)
4874384879_8b7c3e8e63_b.jpg

GROUPS:
#PAFORUMS_PAX = A 22-33
#PAFORUMS_PAX = B 21-33
#PAFORUMS_PAX = C 22-33
"Paul's Butt Marathon" = A 1-9
"Paul's Butt Marathon" = B 1-8
"Rock Lobsters" = A 14-18
"Rock Lobsters" = B 14-18
Medical needs seat = A 19
"Big Stinky Pirates" = D 29 - 33
"Big Stinky Pirates" = E 30 - 33
SAGFCGA = C 1 - 5
SAGFCGA = D 1 - 5

PONY CONTEST INFO:
BigRed wrote: »
PAX Prime 2010 BYOC - My little Pwny

So we are making info flyers for this to hand out to you guys in the BYOC line on Friday morning.

The quoted section is basically the flyer text.
The Details!

In this contest, 50 people are chosen out of a raffle and they are given one pony, and they must stay with you at all times or there will be consequences! Over the weekend of PAX, these ponies need to be decorated! Supplies will be provided. At the end of PAX, all of the ponies will be going through a peer and panel judging process until a winner is chosen!

Sunday morning there will be a peer review. All of BYOC will vote on every pony to narrow down the top 10. You don’t have to be there for the review, it is the only time you can be without your pony (although, you’ll get more votes if you pitch your pony to the crowd).

Sunday afternoon there will be a pony pitch-off! The top 10 people will pitch their ponies to a panel of judges (with possible special guests) why your pony is the prettiest pony in all the land. Score is based on 60% pony and 40% presentation.

The Rules!
  • You must have your pony at all times!
  • No stealing ponies!
  • If you find someone else’s pony, you must make an honest effort in finding the owner. Otherwise, return it to the security desk, and there may be a prize.
  • If you lose your pony and we recover it, you get a strike and we’ll make you get on the mic to all of BYOC to give a sob story and ask for your pony back.
  • Three strikes and you get a penalty! This can be anything, such as score reduction during judging.
  • You must decorate your pony! Supplies are provided. You can also bring some of your own if you like.

Since we are dealing with PAX being spread out this year... I will be announcing the raffle winners (who get to enter the contest) on PAX_BYOC twitter.
Starting around noon on Friday I will be drawing names to see who gets to have a pwny and be in the contest. Any numbers that aren't claimed after I say them over the mic will be broadcasted on twitter. You have 10min after that to reply back to PAX_BYOC. If you reply I will hold your pony for you for 30min.

Also When you get drawn to be in the pony contest I will be taking mugshots of you with your pony which will go on the BYOC intranet site. This is to serve as the Before picture and so all the other BYOC attendees know who to keep an eye out for to make sure they have their pony with them ;)

Questions/comments/suggestions?

Old OP:
God damnit... just over a month past PAX East and I am already making another one of these things :P

Reg will go up "Soon" (hooray, earlier than last year, hopefully).

Heres some general info that I was told I can release so far:
  • PC Room will have a capicity of 900+ Computers, BYOC itself will be roughly 550 (yes, FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY). Numbers might change but thats what the target is at this point.
  • BYOC Will cost $30 on top of your PAX 3day pass
  • BYOC reg will be done via Intel's LANFest site again.
  • There wont be a seating chart this year, Seating is first come first serve. So if you want to sit next to your friends be sure to be in line together. With 550 open seats, this wont really be a problem ;-)
  • There will be group seating for large groups of people (im thinking 8+)
  • BYOC attendees will get to check into BYOC 2h before PAX opening, So you guys can get all situated and get your stuff setup. I will post info where that will be and other instructions later when more things are finalized. Although Just like last year, theres no guarantee the network or Internet will be up and ready before the PAX start time. You guys will also be required to remain in BYOC until PAX opening (no wandering about). This is basically just so you guys can get things setup before the craziness of PAX starts.

If you dont read the forums that much and want heads up on reg and such, follow PAX_BYOC on twitter. I will post to that when registration goes up.
This is also useful during PAX since we do contests and other general info on the twitter feed.

Also expect last years PONY CONTEST to return bigger and better this year :D

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
BigRed on

• BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    ZOMG BYOC FAQ:

Q: Where do I sign up for BYOC LAN?
    A: BYOC Signups will go up "SOON"

Q: How many BYOC Spots will be available?
    A: Right now it's looking to be like 450-ish, this may change.

Q: How much does BYOC cost?
    A: $30 in addition to your regular 3day PAX pass.

Q: What time do you recommend (or require) people show up for BYOC check-in?
    A: Check in will start 2 hours before PAX opening. I aim to have it all complete an hour before PAX opens, to give people an hour to get their stuff hooked up and ready.

Q: What hours does the BYOC run each day?
    A: Same hours as PAX. The room will have to be cleared at PAX closing. About 30min before closing there will be an in-room announcement to start wrapping up your games or whatever for the night before everyone gets kicked out at closing.

Q: Do I leave my stuff in the LAN the whole time?
    A: Yes. The room is guarded all during PAX and locked up at night. We are the first ones in and the Last ones out. If you must take your stuff up (like a laptop) you need to Check it out at the security desk as you leave and check it back in when you return.

Q: What games are typically played?
    A: Whatever is popular this year. TF2, Battlefield bad company 2, COD4/5/6, SupCom, Warcraft3, WoW, Starcraft, CS:S, etc. If you want to play a game you can find others that are up for it as well.

Q: If I get a spot for the BYOC, I don't need to commit to being in there the whole time, right? Just when I feel like relaxing and playing some games with people?
    A: Correct, you aren't chained to your spot in BYOC. The majority of BYOC attendees are just there in-between the PAX events that they want to go see.

Q: Can I bring my 30+ something inch monitor/TV?
    A: The max monitor size is 24" due to power and space constraints.

Q: I don't have a desktop computer and/or I am too far away to transport it easily, can I bring a laptop?
    A: Yes! About half of everyone in BYOC games on a Laptop since a lot of people travel to PAX. Although its HIGH SUGGESTED that you use a laptop cable lock to lock your laptop to the table. We keep track of large expensive things in the room, but a laptop is one of those things that is easy to conceal and transport. Its best to lock them down to keep honest people honest.

Q: Can I bring a laptop with my desktop?
    A: Yes as long as you stay within your 30" of table space. Although remember you only get one network port per seat.

Q: Can I bring a switch to increase that?
    A: NO! No outside networking devices are allowed. Any spotted will be removed... with a vengeance

Q: Do I need to bring a network cable?
    A: Yes. You will need a network cable to hook your computer up to the network switch at your table. Bring around a 25ft cable otherwise, depending where you are sitting, the switch may be out of your cables reach.

Q: Can I bring *insert friend/Girlfriend/spouse/random person here* in BYOC with me?
    A: No, Sorry. To ensure the security of everyone's personal equipment in a busy area such as PAX, only BYOC attendees are allowed into the BYOC room.

Q: Is there Internet in BYOC?
    A: Yes there will be, although it will be locked down to prevent things like torrenting and throttled so not one person can use up all the bandwidth.

Q: But... how am I supposed to get my computer there?
    A: Drive it! An alternate option which I have used to attend LANs that are far away, is to ship yourself your computer/monitor to your hotel you are staying at. If you call them and say you have a package coming they will hold it for you until you check-in. Just ship it back to yourself when PAX is over.

Q: Can I bring my xbox/playstation/nintendo console?
    A: Sorry, no consoles allowed in here. This is a PC LAN. You cant bring a console in addition either, those things use up a lot of power.

Q: Why is there no seating chart like there was in PAX09?
    A: Because selecting seats was such a pain in the ass last year (the seating chart was useless cause people didnt sit where they were supposed to) we arent doing that this year. Instead we are doing what we did in 08 and at East, reserved group seating for large groups and the rest of the seats will be first come first served.

BigRed on
  • StillwaterBalmStillwaterBalm Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    This is my third PAX, but my first time BYOCing- I am teh noobz.

I just built a new computer specifically for Pax Prime '10 and I am a little nervous about leaving her alone in BYOC. She's super tiny (a SilverStone Sugo 6 case, modded to the extent that it can be called gutted, and unspeakably powerful- needless to say, it's got a lot of my heart and soul in it). Being so small, I am afraid that she might be abducted. I trust PAX security, and I trust my fellow PAX attendees, but given the unlikely circumstance of some infiltrating jerk making off with her... well, PAX gods forbid, but is there any insurance or anything involved in BYOC? This baby's my... well, my baby. I would be absolutely crushed if anything happened to her.

Also, being the noob-kid-on-the-byoc, I have no idea what this "Pony Contest" is, and would greatly appreciate an explanation! If it's a contest for best-in-show, my girl's a shoe-in!

StillwaterBalm on
    Baffling.
  • specspec Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I will personally crush the skull of anyone who threatens your computer whilst it's in BYOC.

spec on
    edited May 2010
    Well I suppose I can post some Pony rules:

There are about 40 slots available (by raffle) to participate

You are supplied with a My Little pony, pony decorating supplies, and a little purse to carry your pony in around PAX.

Rules:
    You MUST have your pony on you at all times. I will be taking mugshots of everyone whos in the contest and posting them on the intranet page within BYOC, so people know who to look out for. If you are caught without your pony you get a strike. If you LOSE your pony (and we recover it) you get a strike and ill make you get on the Mic to all of BYOC to give a sob story to ask for your pony back :P
    Naturally, 3 stirkes and you get a penalty (score reduction during the judging or somesuch).
    If somebody finds a lost pony they must make an effort to find its owner (no stealing ponies) and then turn it into the security desk. There may or may not be prizes (or some kind of incentive) for people who find lost ponies.

You must decorate your pony (ill post a pic of the lineup from last year later today, it was pretty amazing). There will be a table with various craft supplies for you to decorate your pony throughout PAX.

On Sunday morning there will be a peer review where all of BYOC gets to vote on the lineup of ponies to narrow it down to the top 10. You do not have to be there for this (and this is the only time you can be without your pony, we will guard them for you) but if you are there to pitch to the voters it will improve your chances.

On Sunday afternoon there will be a Pony Pitch-off. The top 10 people will pitch to a panel of judges why your pony is the prettiest of them all. This will be scored on about 60% pony, 40% presentation.

Last year we had an Intel quad core extreme edition CPU as a first place prize and 2nd place was a GTX250 video card. No idea what the prizes will be like this year though.

Edit:
    adding some pics from last year

Heres a lineup of some of the better ponies
    4006985615_ac194c5fdb_b.jpg

1st and 2nd place
    Bowser pony won, spitter won second (should have been first imo, she sang the my little pony song, heh)
    4007753636_667a9b78ba_b.jpg

BigRed on
  • David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited May 2010
    Mmmm, I love hugely overpowered SFF rigs.

To answer the question, we don't have any sort of insurance policy. If you're really concerned, you can take a look at some of the various locking mechanisms available on Newegg to help ease your mind. We can't be fully responsible for the safety of your equipment and it's up to you to take whatever additional measures you feel are justified for yourself and your situation.

That said, a SFF case is probably relatively low risk...it's smaller than many cases, but (unlike laptops or netbooks) it's not the sort of thing that could be easily smuggled out of the room without our noticing.

David Coffman on
  • specspec Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Also, I will still crush the skull of anyone who menaces your machine while it's in BYOC. :P

spec on
  • StillwaterBalmStillwaterBalm Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thank you, David. I will take your advice and look into those items.

Re: Pony Contest
    Hahaha, yes, awesome! The "My Little Pony" case mod pics I saw online now take on a whole new dimension of elitedom! I am absolutely going to try my hand at this. I cannot wait to see the pics from previous contests. Has anyone ever made a Necron Pony? I will bring my soldering iron if I must and make that bitch glow green!!!

StillwaterBalm on
    Baffling.
  • GeeCeeGeeCee Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Do you know if BYOC is going to be on the 6th floor again this year or if it's going to be in the newly renovated atrium building?

GeeCee on
    edited May 2010
    The room we were in Last year is about the only place thats large enough (and has the power) for us. 99% sure we are there again :)
    The annex is large but its split between 3 floors, and I doubt it has the tens of thousands of amps of power needed :P

BigRed on
    edited May 2010
    Sounds great. :) I skipped last year due to money issues but am definitely looking forward to this year!!

GeeCee on
  • ZankaboZankabo Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Woo, lookin forward to another BYOC again this year!

People in the BYOC have typically been pretty cool, and don't seem to mess with other peoples equipment.. I think because they know that they shall be beaten by a bunch of angry nerds should they do so ;)

Zankabo on
    Better a witty fool than to have a foolish wit....
  • Rob SpewackRob Spewack Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Just out of curiosity, why did the BYOC move from the room it was in for '08? I imagine it was for space/power reasons, but I just wanted the official word.

Otherwise, with regards to the BYOC, STOKED! By far the best part of the '08 PAX experience was being in the BYOC, and even though I've got the same computer two years later, I'll find a way to Frankenbox it and ship it up to Seattle! STOKED!

Rob Spewack on
    edited May 2010
    Just out of curiosity, why did the BYOC move from the room it was in for '08? I imagine it was for space/power reasons, but I just wanted the official word.

Otherwise, with regards to the BYOC, STOKED! By far the best part of the '08 PAX experience was being in the BYOC, and even though I've got the same computer two years later, I'll find a way to Frankenbox it and ship it up to Seattle! STOKED!

Room was too small and that is now Expo space.

BigRed on
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    You should be careful, you show classic symptoms of a serious disorder

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • The_CyberchristThe_Cyberchrist Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Best part of the Pony contest last year was just walking around Seattle with a pink pony covered in feathers strapped around my neck. Then going to some of the pubs with it was a little awkward. But BYOC this year should be awesome especially with a computer that wont blow up this time.

The_Cyberchrist on
    There is no blackness in this world which has not its mirror image in my soul.
  • FleenerFleener Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    So I've never gone to PAX, but am pretty excited to be going this year. And I'm a little confused about the BYOC pre-registration. I've already purchased the 3 day badge. It says, "those who pre-register will get first dibs on BYOC slots." Does that mean purchase the advance 3 day badge like I've already done? Or is there another place to pre-register for the BYOC. Sorry for the noob question, I just really want to get into the BYOC.

Thanks

Fleener on
  • whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    There will be a separate BYOC registration process. As the FAQ says, it's an extra $30 and requires you to have already purchased a 3-day pass.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
    edited May 2010
    BYOC Reg hasnt gone up yet, I will edit the OP with relevant info when it does.

BigRed on
  • alegriaalegria Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for the post, BigRed. :) I'll be joining BYOC again this year, as my husband is Enforcing again and I'll need somewhere else to go hide.

My WoW guild still raids on Saturday nights though...maybe I'll raid again this year, that was pretty entertaining for people around me last year...

alegria on
    Rw4xnu6.png
    PAX Prime Attendee since 2006, BYOC Attendee 2008-2012, Buttoneer 2010-2014
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/alegria
  • AGlassOfMilkAGlassOfMilk Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Looking forward to it...again.

One question. A problem we had last year was that the BYOC network was not connected with the PC Free Play network. As a result, many of the games we played on the BYOC side were, at best, half full. Towards the end of the weekend, I talked with the techie and asked him why it was setup the way it was, and if he could bridge the networks. He told me the reason it was setup as such was because of “security concerns” including the fear that “viruses” might be spread. However, he agreed with me that it didn’t make much sense because all the Intel computers would be wiped in any case, and that the risk of viruses spreading (human or PC) was intrinsic to simply walking into the BYOC area.

So, any clues as to if the networks will be segregated or not this year? When the networks were finally merged towards the end of the weekend BYOC was much more enjoyable.

Tl;dr The BYOC and PC free play networks should be connected.

AGlassOfMilk on
  • AGlassOfMilkAGlassOfMilk Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Also, has there been any talk of setting up official dedicated BYOC servers for basic games like TF2. Last year play seemed really unorganized (with the exception of tournaments).

AGlassOfMilk on
    edited May 2010
    They will be connected together or else ill choke a bitch. There were also lots of dedicated servers last year, I was playing in a bunch of them on sat :P

BigRed on
  • ninjownedninjowned Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I better get a pony this year. Mine will be the most awesomest pony in the world. Yes, awesomest.

ninjowned on
    ninjowned!
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    BigRed's gonna need more ponies

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

edited May 2010
    This is why selection is done via raffle.

BigRed on
  • WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Oh geod... I'm ready and waiting, except the ready part. Now if only I can see how much ADDITIONAL money it takes to ship cross-country and back.

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • zayloszaylos MontanaRegistered User new member
    edited May 2010
    I have a question about the Ponies. I was wondering if you could bring your own bling and stuff for the ponies to put them in style? I didn't see anything in the rules about it not being allowed.

zaylos on
    edited May 2010
    zaylos wrote: »
    I have a question about the Ponies. I was wondering if you could bring your own bling and stuff for the ponies to put them in style? I didn't see anything in the rules about it not being allowed.

You cant bring your own pony.

You can bring your own things to decorate the pony if you get chosen, but its not required. Theres more than enough things there for creative minds to decorate them with.

BigRed on
  • The_CyberchristThe_Cyberchrist Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Is it going to be alright to bring my 30'' monitor if i get 2 tickets, or is that going to be frowned upon. At Infernalan I know they don't care, but i cant remember If I saw anyone the past couple years at byoc doing it

The_Cyberchrist on
    There is no blackness in this world which has not its mirror image in my soul.
    edited May 2010
    you can get 2 seats if you really want to

BigRed on
  • zingerpingerzingerpinger Registered User new member
    edited May 2010
    How will group seating be setup? Will it be through the lanfest site or some other way?

zingerpinger on
  • Rob SpewackRob Spewack Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Normally, I'm not really the type to offer input or question how others run events that I'm attending, but this time, I have to say that I think allowing people to buy multiple tickets for larger monitors isn't a terrible idea, especially if there are more people that want to come than there are seats. If there are extra seats, then I see no issue with it.

I'd just hate to tell my friends who're going to PAX that the LAN tickets were on sale, only to have them tell me the tickets were sold out because someone had bought three tickets to bring their entire EVE setup.

Rob Spewack on
    edited May 2010
    How will group seating be setup? Will it be through the lanfest site or some other way?

You will do it on the forum here. Shortly after BYOC reg goes live ill update the OP with group seating info.

BigRed on
  • ThreeveThreeve Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    So I would really like to get a gaming laptop this summer and be able to have some fun in the BYOC area of PAX. I've got a few choices in mind and I would like some opinions from those with gaming laptops.

I want a machine that I can take to LAN's and travel a few times a year with.
    Decent battery life would be nice, but I try to keep power in mind when making travel arrangements.
    I use my girlfriends 17" laptop on occasion and don't mind the size, but I would like to know your thoughts on larger screens vs. portability.
    I'd like to stay under $1000.
    Killer performance is my main priority.

With that all said, here is what I am looking at.

http://bit.ly/9V8y9Q
    I really like the size but I am concerned about extended gaming on something this small.
    Performance seems decent, but there are faster machines.
    The price makes this a solid value.

http://bit.ly/bWhvpq
    The processor and graphics card would deliver better performance than the Alienware.
    Average size and battery life.
    Affordable.

http://bit.ly/aq94Mf
    More ram, an i7, and a bit faster graphics card so the performance is definitely there, but I am I getting enough bang for the extra bucks?
    Bigger screen, ok battery life.
    More than I want to spend but could be worth it.

So what are you thoughts and experiences on gaming laptops?

Threeve on
  • MacCartneyMacCartney Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    My Bowser Pony :D I havent found a good picture until now :D

MacCartney on
    edited May 2010
    Threeve.. don't get a laptop from Best Buy.

Go here instead: http://www.sagernotebook.com/

:)

GeeCee on
  • Queen BrewerQueen Brewer Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I don't quite remember how reg worked last year with LANfest, but this year I have someone else buying my 3-day pass because I won it through the photo scavenger hunt. Is there anything different I need to do or tell you, BigRed, because I'd be buying my own BYOC pass? Thanks!

Queen Brewer on
    <Moe_Fwacky> once i had next door neighbors
    <Moe_Fwacky> nice girls
    <Moe_Fwacky> lesbians
    <Moe_Fwacky> robbed drugstores together
    edited May 2010
    You just brought up something that We are doing now (started at East) So i should probably mention it here. Ill answer your question first:

If the person is buying a BYOC pass for you, he will either have to give you the $$ and you will have to buy it, or if he buys it he will have to get the BYOC pass from us @ reg on thursday or early on friday since its tied to his name. he can give it to you after that though.

Now for the Prime reg update:
    Just like at East BYOC, There are no more BYOC Pass transfers. Done to eliminate 3rd party scalping. You cant sell or give passes to someone elses' account. If you buy a pass and you find out you cant go anymore you can get a full refund for the pass from intel.
    If you want to give the pass to a friend you can either pick it up from the badge station from us yourself (need matching photo ID) then you can give it to your friend.

BigRed on
  • RaymanRayman Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    You just brought up something that We are doing now (started at East) So i should probably mention it here. Ill answer your question first:

If the person is buying a BYOC pass for you, he will either have to give you the $$ and you will have to buy it, or if he buys it he will have to get the BYOC pass from us @ reg on thursday or early on friday since its tied to his name. he can give it to you after that though.

Just like at East BYOC, There are no more BYOC Pass transfers. Done to eliminate 3rd party scalping. You cant sell or give passes to someone elses' account. If you buy a pass and you find out you cant go anymore you can get a full refund for the pass from intel.
    If you want to give the pass to a friend you can either pick it up from the badge station from us yourself (need matching photo ID) then you can give it to your friend.
    So if I buy a pass for myself and my kids(one is an adult and one is a minor) I will have to get the two extra passes on Thursday? I have no problem with that, I just know the kids will be stressing until the passes are actually in hand...since BYOC is a major part of PAX...

Rayman on
    edited May 2010
    Rayman wrote: »

So if I buy a pass for myself and my kids(one is an adult and one is a minor) I will have to get the two extra passes on Thursday? I have no problem with that, I just know the kids will be stressing until the passes are actually in hand...since BYOC is a major part of PAX...

Yes, they are in your name so you will have to be the one to pick them up. We will have BYOC Badge pickup on thursday (ONLY THURSDAY) where ever registration is at this year. If you dont pick it up on thursday you will have to pick it up from in front of the BYOC room on friday.

BigRed on
This discussion has been closed.