As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Reheating a Calzone

CliffCliff Registered User regular
edited May 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
So I have part of a calzone in the fridge that I plan on eating later today. My question is, on what temperature should I set the oven for this task? When I have tried this before the bread heats much faster than the cheese and I end up having to use the microwave for fear of burning the bread.

Cliff on

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I usually put mine in for 350 for 20-30 minutes.

The lower it is, the better chance you have of not burning your bread, but the longer it takes to cook.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    you could microwave it shortly to get the inside warm, than toss it in a hot oven to crisp it up, better than the other way around.

Foomy on
    Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
  • Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    If its half eaten you could scoop the cheese out and nuke that while baking the bread... but that might be a bit of an effort.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    350F is the go to temperature for reheating (and baking). Don't bother with the microwave on this. Just preheat, stick it in there, pull it out when it's done.

Esh on