As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hates, Happies, Hopes and Horses

1666768697072»

• Options
    BloodshedBloodshed I smoke my friends Down to the FilterRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Happy: Paladin is almost 58, almost time for some Outland goodness.
    Happy, Part Deux: Zomg that much closer to Hammer of the Righteous.

I've been pleasantly surprised lately while randoming as a Prot Pally, DPS are often flaky but I've had good luck with healers (4 out of 5 a Tree, weird), and just recently started getting DK's via the LFD and it's nice to have people beating me on the meters, lol.

Bloodshed on
  • Options
    MutilateMutilate Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Tree's are all the rage now. As a Tree myself I like seeing other Tree's when I level alts. I always bite my toungue though when I see things they are doing "wrong". Which in reality are not really wrong, just different from how I do it.

Mutilate on
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Mutilate wrote: »
    Once I get my Raven Lord mount this will all be moot. That is, without question, the best ground mount in the game. It's true. You know it in your heart.

I think I like the Amani War Bear a teeny bit more than the Raven Lord, but there is no denying the Raven Lord is awesome.

Joshmvii on
  • Options
    DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    drhazard wrote: »
    jackal wrote: »
    "This rape train ain't got brakes!"

Okay, I'dve let him pull the entire instance for that pearl.

Hate: I'm probably going to have to get a DPS off-spec for my new warrior if I want to get him into pugs for the weekly/Vault. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until he out-gears all of it for tanking. 35k health turns people off. :(

Pfft, my DK has 37k which isn't *much* higher and I've tanked the Ice Watcher on 10 and 25 man without an issue.

Weekly it depends I suppose, I'm sure I could do everything through ToC (though there are ones I wouldn't want to do.)

Dranyth on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Joshmvii wrote: »
    Once I get my Raven Lord mount this will all be moot. That is, without question, the best ground mount in the game. It's true. You know it in your heart.

I think I like the Amani War Bear a teeny bit more than the Raven Lord, but there is no denying the Raven Lord is awesome.

The Amani War bear is awesome but is too bulky for my taste. Raven Lord is just so unique. I wonder if people would still pay to have a Druid summon the boss for them for a chance at the mount. Probably not anymore.

Mutilate on
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

The Amani War bear is awesome but is too bulky for my taste. Raven Lord is just so unique. I wonder if people would still pay to have a Druid summon the boss for them for a chance at the mount. Probably not anymore.

Dammit, that reminds me :( I had a druid lined up to help me get the Raven Lord mount, but he ended up having to quit playing and move.

Nobody on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Nobody wrote: »

Dammit, that reminds me :( I had a druid lined up to help me get the Raven Lord mount, but he ended up having to quit playing and move.

I am available. For a small donation. :winky:

Mutilate on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Not quite sure that would work given different servers, let alone different battlegroups :P

Nobody on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Not quite sure that would work given different servers, let alone different battlegroups :P

Well fine! I didn't want to help anyway!!

Mutilate on
  • Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    He could easily ask me too.

shadowane on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    shadowane wrote: »

For a small donation :winky:

Mutilate on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

I never see you on except raid nights, and I thought you were looking for it yourself too?

Nobody on
  • Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

I never see you on except raid nights, and I thought you were looking for it yourself too?

I haven't been in there in forever. And I'm usually on for like 30-45 minutes around 9pm. I never see you on either! Take that. =p

shadowane on
  • Options
    WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Hey guys - I threw up a new thread yesterday for those who hadn't noticed. Its got that new thread smell!

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=119305

Wassermelone on
  • Options
    jackaljackal Fuck Yes. That is an orderly anal warehouse. Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Hey guys - I threw up a new thread yesterday for those who hadn't noticed. Its got that new thread smell!

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=119305

But... I just broke this thread in! The other thread is going to be stiff and itchy for at least a couple days.

jackal on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I think the issue is that not everyone likes the letter L. K is a much better letter and had the thread been named Kares, Kurses, Kittens and Kaboodles people may be more apt to post. That's just my opinion of course.

Mutilate on
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I dislike the new thread on the account of how it diminishes the value and meaning of "love".

reVerse on
  • Options
    SamphisSamphis Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    The new thread is terrible. I remember classic thread, and it was way more epic. Scrubs didn't get welfare posts and you had to WORK at it.

Samphis on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Looking for love in a trashcan!

A hate of mine is starcraft practice league my ass a curb stomping would have more pleasent then having 4 thors dropped on my base or the zerg rush I dealt with

Brainleech on
This discussion has been closed.