Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

TRILLIAN PRESENTS Neville's PAX contest - over!

nevilleneville The Worst Gay(Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
edited July 2010 in Singularity Engine++
So a number of people want to crash at my place, as happens every PAX.
Someone suggested having a "contest" to see who will be able to stay, since I won't have a house this year.
There is nothing in particular I'm looking for. So whatever you think may earn you a spot, go for it.
It could be a video, art, or _______ <--- whatever else you can think of

Feel free to ask questions if you want.

Rules:
1. Entries must be sent to paxcrashpad@gmail.com OR posted here. If posting here, note them with CONTEST ENTRY
2. If your entry is "Not Safe For Work", it MUST be emailed. I'm not responsible for you getting jailed/banned, you silly geese.
3. NO MONEY. This is supposed to be fun. If you have money to burn and cannot get creative beyond offering cash, then just stay in a hotel. :-)
4. Not open to Seattle-area folks (Sorry Weaver)
5. Winners of said prize may not visit my rooftop while staying (Sorry again, Weaver)
6. If you don't intend on actually coming to PAX, don't take up someone's spot.

Contest will end by July 5, 2010... or earlier if spots are filled.

Currently there are 4 spots up for grabs.

This is mod approved.

Contest extended by "popular" demand!

Also, the winner will likely receive a free copy of an upcoming (currently unreleased) AAA title that is intimately tied to where I work.

Winners:
Fiz for his wood cutting board (wood. wood)
Team Squall-Dubh-DE?AD for their video of Chez Dongers

neville on
nevillexmassig1.png