So a number of people want to crash at my place, as happens every PAX.
Someone suggested having a "contest" to see who will be able to stay, since I won't have a house this year.
There is nothing in particular I'm looking for. So whatever you think may earn you a spot, go for it.
It could be a video, art, or _______ <--- whatever else you can think of
Feel free to ask questions if you want.
1. Entries must be sent to email@example.com
OR posted here. If posting here, note them with CONTEST ENTRY
2. If your entry is "Not Safe For Work", it MUST be emailed. I'm not responsible for you getting jailed/banned, you silly geese.
3. NO MONEY. This is supposed to be fun. If you have money to burn and cannot get creative beyond offering cash, then just stay in a hotel. :-)
4. Not open to Seattle-area folks (Sorry Weaver)
5. Winners of said prize may not visit my rooftop while staying (Sorry again, Weaver)
6. If you don't intend on actually coming to PAX, don't take up someone's spot.
Contest will end by July 5, 2010... or earlier if spots are filled.
Currently there are 4
spots up for grabs.
This is mod approved.
Contest extended by "popular" demand!
Also, the winner will likely receive a free copy of an upcoming (currently unreleased) AAA title that is intimately tied to where I work.
Fiz for his wood cutting board (wood. wood)
Team Squall-Dubh-DE?AD for their video of Chez Dongers