Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

White-Flight doesn't work for shit[Resolution pg 22]NEW FRESH HELL pg24

StaleStale Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Singularity Engine++
Ya know, I pay good god damned money to live in a nice part of town. Soul-less, sub-urban sprawl. Gates and fences, whole nine.

Today? Today I go down the elevator to find this bullshit:

photo-3.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

You know, usually, I don't even lock my doors. I don't keep anything worth stealing in the car itself. But since it's summer-time and kids are more prone to do stupid shit, I had started in the last couple weeks.

and this happens. They also unlocked my doors and rolled my windows down. Why? To spite me, thats why.

I call up the cops, "yeah we've seen a lot of this the last few weeks"

I call up my insurance agent, "Yeah, thats terrible, but this is not a theft, it's vandalism, so that'll be a $2500 deductible, too bad they didn't just steal the car"

Yes fuck-wad.... too bad for me huh?

Stale on
easysig2.jpg