As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

New iPhone leaked

1565758596062»

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ohhhh I see what it means now.

Sarksus on
  • AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Well, O2 are scrapping unlimited data. The usual crap about it being OK for most people is spewing forth. Of course they're helpfully selling extra data at £10 for 1 fucking gig.

Ashcroft on
    ZD98Zka.png
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    no such thing as unlimited these days it seems.

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    they should just hire NTT to come and fix their wireless. how did we let japan win.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited June 2010
    It's going to be great having to check my data levels any time I feel like streaming anything.

Ashcroft on
    ZD98Zka.png
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    ahahahaha what the hell

MobileMe costs one hundred bucks a year for basic things like calender, e-mail and contact syncing? sure the tracking and remote wipe is neat, but also things I can do on my phone for much less

there is no way in heaven I would pay anything for syncing contacts and calender, that should absolutely be free

if you set up your gmail account properly it will sync your phone/gmail Contacts, plus calendars and such, all for free

Yeah with mobileme you are basically paying one hundred bucks for "insurance" a year to know the location of your phone if it gets nicked.

Blake T on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Also can someone suggest to me a cool new game for my iPhone which is not Bejewelled, Canabalt or plants V zombies?

Need something to play while I take a dump.

Blake T on
    edited June 2010
    Blaket wrote: »
    Also can someone suggest to me a cool new game for my iPhone which is not Bejewelled, Canabalt or plants V zombies?

Fruit Ninja.

Ashcroft on
    ZD98Zka.png
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Do the Japanese even care about mobile streaming over 3/4G? Considering they have DTT?

Faricazy on
    edited June 2010

Baseball Superstars 2010

oh and now they have Soccer Superstars

Faricazy on
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010

the answer is always, always Peggle

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Peggle or Robot Unicorn Attack

which is like Canabalt, but more awesome

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Carcassonne. It is $5 but very very good.

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ashcroft wrote: »
    Well, O2 are scrapping unlimited data. The usual crap about it being OK for most people is spewing forth. Of course they're helpfully selling extra data at £10 for 1 fucking gig.

ahhhh, for fuck's sake.

Bad-Beat on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Galcon, Ramp Champ. Ramp Champ is the best poop game. Paper Bridge is neat and similar to World of Goo . ..who is I guess working on an iPad version?

Abracadaniel on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I really want to get street fighter for my iphone but it's TEN FUCKING DOLLARS

that's a lot of dollars

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited June 2010
    I also really like the simpsons beat 'em up they have on there

but goddamn, virtual joysticks suck

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited June 2010
    Yes paper bridge.

While I am taking a break from my job I will do my job while taking a poo.

(I will probably play it now)

Blake T on
    edited June 2010
    I also got Tetris when it was on sale

but... it doesn't grab me, for some reason

and I am a man who likes his tetris

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited June 2010
    Boggle is a great poop game

Quickplay is just long enough for a nice poop

but only when you get it on sale

Abracadaniel on
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010
    I am fucking awful at paper bridge

utter rubbish

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
    edited June 2010
    yeah I think the important thing with any EA release is to wait for it to be on sale

they charge way too much

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited June 2010
    I also got Tetris when it was on sale

but... it doesn't grab me, for some reason

and I am a man who likes his tetris
    Touchscreen controls.

It'd be why Street fighter wouldn't be the best game.

Blake T on
    edited June 2010
    The next iPhone needs to have slide out game controls. Like the PSP Go, but not a horrible failure.

Ashcroft on
    ZD98Zka.png
    edited June 2010

utter rubbish

oh me too

but reminds me of back in junior high when we built bridges out of balsa wood and stuff, and sometimes you come up with a ridiculous design for a span that just barely works and it's like "fuck you, train, fuck you car convoy"

Abracadaniel on
    edited June 2010
    We built chairs out of cardboard.

We made one that supported a 300lb teacher for like ten minutes.

It didn't break we just didn't want to push our luck.

Faricazy on
  • Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Chuzzle and Bookworm mang

Bookworm kept me sane on many a subway ride

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Smart Hero wrote: »

utter rubbish

oh me too

but reminds me of back in junior high when we built bridges out of balsa wood and stuff, and sometimes you come up with a ridiculous design for a span that just barely works and it's like "fuck you, train, fuck you car convoy"

I remember I did a contest like that in 5th grade where we built bridges out of pasta. I built this great bridge with triangle supports and shit, awesome strength/weight ratio. But then some other group just took an entire box of spaghetti and soaked it all in Elmers' until it was a solid log you couldn't break with an axe. Goddamn cheaters.

Then later in 7th grade we had a balsa wood contest with actual rules in shop class (plus there was a money system where you had to buy the materials and tools you used). I did the same design and the teacher nearly ran out of weights before it broke, plus we won the money:strength contest. Vindication!

KalTorak on
  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Khoo approves of your money:strength ratio bridges.

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2010
    First person to buy me an iPhone 4 can make the next thread.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
This discussion has been closed.