As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pure Pwnage: Season 2

TimeCruiserMikeTimeCruiserMike Past Organizer of the West Coast Train TripSan Fernando ValleyRegistered User regular
edited April 2007 in Social Entropy++
Last weekend I rented a car and drove down to San Diego with my brother John to see the first episode of season 2 of Pure Pwnage at the La Jolla Village Cinemas. We had a lot of fun and met some really cool people. I can’t reveal any spoilers but the episode was hilarious.

Geoff (a.k.a. Kyle) says the episode will be up on the Pure Pwnage website sometime on May 3rd. If you’re unfamiliar with Pure Pwnage I strongly suggest you go check out the first episode now. Right this instant. Why are you still reading this? Go! Then come back because I have some awesome footage from san diego.

SkOelFN.png
{Fondly remembers the PAXTrain}
TimeCruiserMike on

• Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    pure poopage

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Nice try, T-1000. But we all know you aren't John Connor's foster parents.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Plant.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    blah blah blah

FAQ on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    i always find it odd when people who otherwise never post create a thread to plug something

i mean you've seen other people do that, haven't you?

you know how that goes

why would you do this, then?

Pony on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    i always find it odd when people who otherwise never post create a thread to plug something

i mean you've seen other people do that, haven't you?

you know how that goes

why would you do this, then?

Everyone thinks their situation is different.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    i have never seen this timecruiser mike guy post anywhere else for any reason

so basically so far as i am concerned this is a new person making shitty new threads to plug something that sucks

i will respond in kind

Pony on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    What's worse is I am pretty sure every fucking forum has rules against random site whoring.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    find more posts by user

oh hey mike never otherwise posts outside the PAX forum that explains everything

se++ isn't linksville you ass

Pony on
  • Options
    MegalodonMegalodon Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    This is shitty.

Megalodon on
  • Options
    TimeCruiserMikeTimeCruiserMike Past Organizer of the West Coast Train Trip San Fernando ValleyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    well jeez you guys don't have to be assholes about this . . though i guess i should have expected this from socialentropy++

I'm not random site whoring. Pure Pwnage is an interesting show and i had an interesting experiance and i thought maybe we could, y'know discuss it.

TimeCruiserMike on
    SkOelFN.png
  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    well jeez you guys don't have to be assholes about this . . though i guess i should have expected this from socialentropy++.

yes, you should have

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    CrossBusterCrossBuster Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Pure Pwnage sucked after, like, 4 episodes.

CrossBuster on
    penguins.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited April 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    man did you even bother to read the rules before you started posting here

did you even bother

clearly you didn't

Pony on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    lol internet culture!

Yeah pretty much. I hate it when internet makes its way into real life. With a passion. And this is close enough to make me want to go punch people.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    TimeCruiserMikeTimeCruiserMike Past Organizer of the West Coast Train Trip San Fernando ValleyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    sooo . . . if i hadn't linkd pure pwnage you guys would not have been pissed? is that it? I only linked it incase some one wasn't familiar with it.

TimeCruiserMike on
    SkOelFN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    No we are pissed because you made this thread and also because your mother is a huge whore and gave us gonnorhea.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2007
    well jeez you guys don't have to be assholes about this . . though i guess i should have expected this from socialentropy++

you forgot to say cocks dicks lol

it always makes you look clever

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Oh this is that show with FPS Doug.

That shit got annoying after a while

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    CarnivoreCarnivore Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    sooo . . . if i hadn't linkd pure pwnage you guys would not have been pissed? is that it? I only linked it incase some one wasn't familiar with it.

We are familiar with it.

It is shit.

Like, has no redeeming qualities other than to make 12 year old Counter Strike players think they were awesome when they kill you and start screaming BOOM HEADSHOT.

Man, I hate that

Carnivore on
    hihi.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    christ mike just go read the god damn rules thread

it isn't even hard

Pony on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    christ mike just go read the god damn rules thread

it isn't even hard

Seriously. Despite being a group of psychotic internet outlaws with a devil may care attitude, we follow a few basic rules, and if you disrespect those rules we will punch you.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    This shit is fucking awful.

Seriously, the guy is fucking terrible.

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2007
    oh hey i lasted a minute into that first episode what do i win

i got up to "i spend all night owning noobs"

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I forgive you mike

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    i don't know why you're bitching, mike

it's not like you can't go back and never make this thread

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Keith, try watching the first 30 seconds of episode three.

It's barely possible.

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited April 2007
    I think I stopped at "mom's a noob"

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    FirmSkater wrote: »
    Keith, try watching the first 30 seconds of episode three.

It's barely possible.

asshole why would you tell me to do that fuck

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    this is why i don't want to go to pax

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    this is why i don't want to go to pax

Pretty much yeah.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    because ginger kids are vulnerable to social interaction keith?

Pony on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    but i'm going to comic-con!

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    also i went to a party last night and there was another ginger kid there (well, two, but one's a girl) so we were going to do a rick astley impersonation contest but he didn't even know who rick astley was so he lost and had to leave

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    well no he did know who rick astley was but he only knew "never gonna give you up"

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    i would love to go to comic-con or pax

if shit-heels like lobsterfuhrer showed up i'd just deal with them the same way i deal with any annoying idiot in my daily life

which is to say i point and laugh and mock them to the delight of others

Pony on
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    well no he did know who rick astley was but he only knew "never gonna give you up"

How many Rick Astley songs do you know?

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    i don't find delight in others' misery

i was gonna go to pax but then jordyn and fram and favlaud offered me room with them at comic-con and i'd much rather talk to sweaty comic nerds than sweaty game nerds

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    BusterK wrote: »

How many Rick Astley songs do you know?

never gonna give you up and together forever

Garlic Bread on