As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini-phalla] Cyberpunk - The Posthuman Order wins!

BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Critical Failures
2117744931_569a8c947b_b.jpg

In the year 2110, humanity is in the midst of a new Renaissance.

Technology has advanced beyond the wildest dreams of previous centuries; the gleaming lights of towering cityscapes fill the night sky. The majority of the population are completely content with their lives. Everything that a man or woman could possibly want is within their grasp. But in the darkness, in the back-streets of those skyscraper-filled cities, a war is raging.

The Mega-Corporations that are largely responsible for humanity's technological advancement remain unsatisfied with their place in the new world order. Each one wants to have it all, and they will not stop at anything to fulfill their goals.

To help achieve that goal, they've hired you. You're one of the baddest motherfuckers to ever dwell in the slums of the city. Or maybe you're one of the sharpest hackers to ever connect to the aethernet. Whether your talents lie in knowledge, charisma, or blood, the Corporations sought you out.

Welcome to the future.

It's murder out there.
What's this?

This is a phalla for 30 people, also known as a mini-phalla.

Phalla? What's that?

The forum's version of the party game, Mafia. See here for more details. General rules apply, including no anonymous contact between players, direct quoting of role PMs, etc. I don't care about paraphrasing role PMs. If you set up an off-site proboard, please PM me the link to it.

Every day you must vote for a player who you wish to have eliminated. Please !vote in red and !retract in lime. Retractions are not necessary; only your last vote will be counted.

Days will end at midnight, BST... mostly.

Alright. What's the twist?

Several. The rules for this game are relatively complicated and mostly public, so please read this OP in full.

This is a HP-based game. Every player, by default, starts with 100 HP. Should a player reach 0 HP, they will die.

There are no standard village specials. Instead, when signing up, every player should also send me a PM choosing three of the following perks:
Offensive Perks:
I Know Kung Fu - Unarmed attacks do double damage.
Show Me - Unarmed attacks do triple damage. Requires I know kung fu.
Way Of The Glove - Unarmed attacks will do quintuple damage. Requires Show me.
Melee Expert - Melee attacks do double damage.
Bloodletter - Melee attacks do triple damage. Requires Melee Expert.
Sharpshooter - Ranged attacks do double damage.
Lead Sprayer - Ranged attacks do triple damage. Requires Sharpshooter.
Demolition Man - Explosives and other area-of-effect attacks do double damage.
Twisted Firestarter - Explosives and other area-of-effect attacks do quadruple damage. Requires Demolition Man.

Defensive Perks:
Tough Guy - 50 more HP.
Human Tank - Double HP. Requires Tough Guy; does not stack with Tough Guy.
Determination - The first 10 HP damage of any attack against you is ignored.
Like Steel - The first 20 HP damage of any attack against you is ignored. Requires Determination; does not stack.
Unstoppable - The first night you are reduced to 0 HP, you will automatically regain 1 HP and thus avoid death. Requires Like Steel.
Vengeful - If attacked, will counter-attack.
Wrath of God - If attacked, will counter-attack at double damage. Requires Vengeful.
Medic - Can heal a player for 50 HP without a medkit.
Organics Expert - Healing or reviving a player will automatically bring them back to full health. Requires Medic.
Never Let Go - Can revive a dead player without a necrostimkit. Requires Organics Expert.

Technological Perks:
Cloaking Device - 50% chance to dodge anything. Cannot carry weapons or items, otherwise they lose their stealth. Player may, however, perform unarmed attacks.
Light Modulator - 75% chance to dodge anything. Cannot carry weapons or items, otherwise they lose their stealth. Player may, however, perform unarmed attacks. Requires Cloaking Device.
Hacker - May connect to the aethernet and break into servers with level 1 security.
Technopath - May connect to the aethernet and break into servers with level 2 security. Requires Hacker.
Transcendent User - May connect to the aethernet and break into servers with level 3 security. Requires Technopath.
The Singularity - May connect to the aethernet and break into servers with level 4 security. Requires Transcendent User.
One With The Aether - May connect to the aethernet and break into any servers. Requires The Singularity.

Miscellaneous Perks:
Quick Draw - Can make two actions a night. There is a 50% chance for each action to fail, however, and adrenaline has no effect.
Speed Freak - Can make two actions a night at normal chances of success; adrenaline still has no effect. Requires Quick Draw.
Thief - Can steal a random amount of money and a random item or weapon from another player each night.
Con Artist - Can steal a larger random amount of money and two items from another player. Requires Thief.
Industrialist - Start with double the standard number of credits.
Magnate - Start with triple the standard number of credits. Requires Industrialist, does not stack.
Smooth Talker - 25% discount off all items and weapons.
Friend Of The Manager - 50% discount off all items and weapons. Requires Smooth Talker.

Every player will have an inventory, and will be free to purchase weapons, items, and augmentations from the respective shops. Each player will start with 1000 credits, and be granted an additional 500 from their parent corporation each night. Your inventory has no space limits - you may carry as many things as you can afford.

The Weapon Shop:
Melee weapons
Knife (400c) - 10 damage
Riot prod (500c) - 10 damage, stuns target that night
Katana (800c) - 20 damage
Nanosword (1600c) - 40 damage, ignores the Determination and Like Steel perks

Neural Gauntlet (400c) - 40 unarmed damage, counts as an augmentation for stealth purposes
Injector Blade (400c) - Cuts target's maximum HP in half for the night.
Powered Cestus (600c) - 60 melee damage

Ranged weapons
Pistol (400c) - 10 damage
Shotgun (800c) - 20 damage
Plasma Handcanon (1200c) - 50 damage, one-use
Assault Rifle (1200c) - 30 damage
Coil Sniper (1600c) - 40 damage, immune to counter-attack
Railgun (2600c) - 60 damage

Antique Colt Revolver (800c) - 80 ranged damage

Explosive weapons
Grenade Launcher (2100c) - 50 damage
Plasma Cannon (3000c) - 70 damage
Homing Vlad (6000c) - 100 damage, target cannot dodge attack

"Slayer" Rocket Launcher (1000c) - 100 explosive damage, cannot be countered

The Item Shop:
Adrenaline (1000c) - User may perform two actions that night; using the adrenaline itself is a free action
Medkit (500c) - Target regains 50 HP
Necrostimkit (2000c) - May be used on a dead target - they will be returned to life with 30 HP
Stims (300c) - If holder drops below 30 HP but above 0 HP, these will be automatically used to restore 30 extra HP.
Prototype Stealth Kit (1000c) - User dodges all attacks that night, barring the Homing Vlad
EMP Grenade (700c) - Target loses all Mods for a single night
Grenade (1200c) - Area-of-Effect attack that does 50 damage. Single use.
Nuclear Singularity (3000c) - Area-of-Effect attack that does 100 damage. Single use.
Cyberdeck (400c) - Grants Hacker perk
Automated Drone (500c) - A personal robot. Once purchased, may be upgraded in various ways.
Biolock (100c) - Makes an item or weapon unsteable. May be permanently attached to one item or weapon.

The Augmentation Shop:
Aethernet interface (500c) - Grants Hacker perk.
Cybercortex (500c) - Grants Hacker perk.
Fibre-Optic nerves (500c) - Grants Vengeful perk.
Memetic Reactions (1500c) - Grants Quick Draw perk
Hypodermic plating (500c) - Grants Determination perk.
Carpal blades (800c) - Unarmed attacks do a base 20 damage.
Metacarpal blades (1600c) - Unarmed attacks do a base 30 damage.
Artificial skeleton (500c) - Grants I Know Kung Fu perk.
Strengthened muscle fibres (800c) - Grants Melee Expert and I Know Kung Fu perks.
Vision augmentation (500c) - Grants Sharpshooter perk.
Thermal Vision (300c) - Allows user the ability to ignore Cloaking Devices and Light Modulators
Last Drive (200c) - When activated, this augmentation will grant the user all perks, useable that night. User will automatically explode that same night, and cannot be revived.
Stim affinity (300c) - Allows a user with Quick Draw or Speed Freak perks to also use adrenaline.
Insulated Dermis (200c) - Prevents stun

The Drone Upgrade Shop:
Regeneration Beam (200c) - Automatically heals its owner for 10 HP each night. May be bought multiple times, and will stack.
Missile (200c) - Grants the Drone a 10 damage attack. May be bought multiple times, and will stack up to five times.
Security (200c) - Drone will automatically attack any player who steals something from its owner, including if the Drone is stolen. Requires Missile.
Thermal Scan (100c) - Drone allows owner to ignore Cloaking Devices and Light Modulators
Messenger (400c) - May transmit anonymous messages to other players.

Players do not start with any weapons or items; only the 1000c. Purchases may, however, be made on day zero. Unarmed attacks, by default, do 10 damage. Trading is possible, and is performed by the player holding the item to be traded PMing me (whilst CCing the recipient), and stating that they wish to trade the item. Trading is to be considered instantaneous, and does not require the consent of the receptive player.

Note that if a player purchases an item or augmentation that grants them a perk they already possess, then if possible they will gain a level on that perk's evolutionary ladder. For example, someone with the Hacker perk who purchases an Aethernet Interface will gain the Technopath perk. If there are no possible improvements, then the purchased item or augmentation is wasted.

The Corporations own everything... even you.

Each player in the game will belong to one of six Corporations. Each Corporation is faceless, huge, and almost unstoppable; equally, they will bestow some kind of unique benefit upon its members, and every member of the Corporation will be informed of the other members of it. Can you trust these other members? Well... maybe. One random member of the group will be given extra information regarding this; it is up to them whether they wish to be open about said information.

The Corporations are as follows:

Macroware
Originally a software company, Macroware branched out into human augmentation in the mid-21st Century. Their focus on body modification made them millions, and now they will not rest until they control all other sectors of industry.

EG
This company provides all power to the modern world; a monopoly that was deemed legal after a court battle that spanned an entire decade. They're the richest of all mega-corporations, although they have failed to capitalise on this... until now.

Vigint
The developer of the aethernet, Vigint was originally the force beyond a powerful search engine. They only employ the greatest computer users.

ZenonAuto
A weapons developer, ZenonAuto can't help but approve of this constant state of conflict between the Mega-Corporations; all it does is raise their profit margins, after all...

Wintermute
Intelligence seems to be this Mega-Corporation's speciality, although the average person on the street would be unable to say exactly what it is they do. Regardless, they remain deeply involved with the current conflict.

Postdyne
The primary motivating force behind the developments in cybernetics and robotics. If you buy an Automated Drone, chances are it's going to have the Postdyne label on it.

You will be informed of your Corporation and its perk on day zero; you will be able to change your skillset to better match your Corporation's unique benefit.

What's this about the Aethernet?

Players who have hacking abilities are able to access the internal workings of the Aethernet, the future version of the internet. Although all players will be able to view the nightly Aethernet broadcasts, only hackers may travel to specific servers. A player will begin travelling the Aethernet at their parent Corporation's public server, and may (by default) travel one server each night. The map of the Aethernet is below:
PA-CF-Cyberpunk.gif

(This delightful map provided by <3MrBlarney <3)

Green servers are public servers, with no security on them.
Turquoise servers are security level 1.
Light blue servers are security level 2.
Dark blue servers are security level 3.
Purple servers are security level 4.
Red servers are security level 5, and contain the largest rewards.

Each player will begin in their parent Corporation's public server, and may move one server a night. Please tell me where you'd like to move, if at all, by PMing me an order such as "I'm moving to A1."

Each server will contain something, be it information, credits, or a temporary ability. If a player has travelled through several servers in a single night, they will receive the rewards of all of them. Be warned that servers with a very high security level may be somehow dangerous.

So what actions can I perform each night?

By default, you may choose to perform one of the following:
Attack target - pick a player, and use your weapon on him.
Use item

Additional actions that may be granted by perks or mods, and may be used instead of an item or attack, include:
Move through the Aethernet
Heal - pick a player, including yourself, and heal them.
Steal - pick a player, and take some of their items.

Exceptions to the "one action a night" rule include:
Trading
Using Adrenaline
Giving orders to an automated drone
Using Last Drive

That's a lot of rules, Burnage. What do I have to do to win?

Ensure that the only players left alive are members of your Corporation, and only members of your Corporation.

Any further questions can be asked in orange.

Clarifications:

Day Zero clarifications:
Burnage wrote: »
Are there Conversions?

When choosing a target to attack do they have to be in the same server as you?

There are no conversions.

Attacks happen in the real world, so no, a target does not need to be in the same aethernet server as you.
Phyphor wrote: »
How do counter attacks work? Like, if you have a grenade launcher will you counter attack with that?

It's an automatic attack with the weapon in your inventory that you'll do the most damage with. So yes, if you have a grenade launcher, and someone tries to knife you, they'll get a grenade to the face.
Awesome. And can we attack multiple times if we have the appropriate perks/items? (on different targets)

You can actively attack multiple times, but counter-attacks will always be at a one-to-one ratio with the number of attackers you have that night.
psolms wrote: »
are augmentations stealable?

No, only items and weapons.
Ringo wrote: »
Does buying the various "Gives Hacker Perk" items stack even if you have no hacker perk to begin with?

Yes.
Fiaryn wrote: »
Would Artificial Skeleton and Strengthened Muscles stack for 2nd tier Unarmed?

Yes.
Do the stealth perks work on the Homing Vlad? The total stealth item mentions it specifically not working, but the perks do not, they say "anything"

No, the stealth perks cannot help dodge a Homing Vlad.

Also, please note the the Magnate perk has been altered slightly.
Do Stims work between attacks (You have 3 attacks incoming, first one hits, and drops you below 30 so your Stim kicks in), or only after all attacks have been totaled (All 3 attacks reduce you to 0 or below, you died, Stim never kicked in)?

They work between attacks.
Teucrian wrote: »
Can Credits be transferred to other players?

Yes.
You will be informed of your Corporation and its perk on day zero; you will be able to change your skillset to better match your Corporation's unique benefit.

Will we be informed of our teammates on Day 0 as well?

Yes.
Would the stealth perks affect counter attack success rates?

Yes.
Is Friend of the Manager supposed to not apply to Augmentations or Drone Upgades or is this an oversight of terminology?

It does not apply to Augmentations or Drone Upgrades.
Are there Millers/Thralls/People who Seer as someone they're not's in the game?

There are no traditional seering mechanics in this game, so no.
Can credits be transferred on Day 0 between players?

Yes.
Lucedes wrote: »
Can items be transferred on Day 0 between players?

Yes.
Fiaryn has had a free item placed into his inventory.

It is a pretty little pink bow.

shalmelo wrote: »
Is it OK if we wait to choose our skills/items until AFTER teams/corporations are assigned?

Absolutely. I'll probably send out Corporation membership after I've gotten some sleep.
Capfalcon wrote: »
Fiaryn has had a free item placed into his inventory.

It is a pretty little pink bow.

What are the stats of the pretty little pink bow?

Every action that the owner of the pretty little pink bow makes is accompanied by sparkles.
Can you heal yourself with either Medkit or Medic Perk?

Yes.
One more!

Waitaminute...

Can players who were voted out be revived?

No. Those who win the vote are never seen again.
Is there any difference between Area of Effect attacks and explosive attacks?

Nope.
The cost of some weapons has been increased. Just an FYI.
what is the order of operations for attacks?
example A: B:L has 60HP and attacks me. OS attacks B:L with a 40HP attack, and I have vengeful for a 30HP attack.
example B: B:L has 20HP and attacks me, OS attacks him for 40
example C: B:L has 20HP and vengeful, he attacks me (who also has vengeful). OS attacks him.

who takes what damage when in these examples?

i guess the simpler question could be 'does all damage happen at the same time', but i like making things complex.

All damage happens at the same time.
warban wrote: »
Do you need to be in the same server location to target other players?

No.
The price updates continue.
What does stunning do? (I.E. The Riot Prod?)

Prevents a player from carrying out their action that night.
Aegis wrote: »
Is it intentional that the first two augmentations that cost the same grant the same perk (and thus are redundant)?

I think it's so that you can buy two levels of the perk. I don't think you can double up on augments.

This is the case.
Aegis wrote: »
Does the Smooth Talker & Friend of the Manager perks apply to Augmentation & Drone Upgrades shops, or only Weapons and Items?

Only Weapons and Items.

I've sent parent Corporations out, so we're now officially in day zero. Just so you all know.
So, what happens to someone's loot when they die?

It is removed from the game.

Gasp.
The future is a rough place. You might want to keep a suspicious eye on those who you're supposedly able to trust.
will you tell us when you are done editing prices

I am now done editing prices.
What day/what time does day 0 end and the game proper begin?

Hopefully day zero will finish in about sixteen hours. It can be pushed back if people haven't gotten builds in.
What all can be traded? Weapons and Items? How about Augmentations or Drones?

Drones count as items, and can be traded (along with all of the drone's upgrades). Augmentations cannot be traded.
Augmentations cannot be stolen, correct?

Correct.
Delmain wrote: »
Can a player with one of the stealth traits have a drone without losing stealth? It specifies items and weapons.

A player with one of the stealth traits may not have a drone without losing stealth.
Dunadan019 wrote: »
on attacks:

base dodge/success rate?

can you attack people that aren't in the same area you are with melee? with ranged/area weapons?

Base success rate of an attack is 100%.

The areas are only for the aethernet, attacks take place in the real world. So you can attack anyone in any server.

Can you aquire additional perks over the course of the game?
More specifically, can you acquire additional perks over the course of the game other than through augmentations?

Clarification denied.

Two updates: the aethernet server map in the OP has been changed (thank you Blarney!).

There may, or may not, be limits to the number of certain things in certain shops. If there are, they might wind up being sold out very quickly.
how does an area of effect attack work if there is no area to effect?

"Area of effect" is effectively just an alternative name for explosives.
Since a Drone counts as an Item, Biolock works on it?

Yes.

Clarification regarding thief skills; should a player have more than one of a single item, that will only count as a single item for the purposes of determining what is stolen. If a player has three knives and a riot prod, a thief will have a 50% chance to steal a single knife, and a 50% chance to steal the bioprod. Thieves will also automatically avoid biolocked items in a player's inventory.
Are Done attacks boosted by any of the x2/x3 damage perks?

No.

The Week's News:
Day One: And the Rain Keeps Pouring
Day Two: Anticipation Rising
Day Three: We Have the Technology
Day Four: Progress
Day Five: The Collapse

Player List:
1: Adventfalls, member of Macroware
2: Alegis, member of [strike]ZenonAuto[/strike] Vigint - Obliterated by a malfunctioning military satellite on day four
3: Capfalcon
4: Gumpy, member of [strike]EG[/strike] Macroware - Shot by a sniper on day four
5: Dunadan, member of [strike]Wintermute[/strike] ZenonAuto - Mysteriously disappeared on day three
6: Ringo
7: Egos, member of [strike]Postdyne[/strike] Macroware - Shot by a sniper on day five
8: REG Rysk, member of [strike]Vigint[/strike] the Infidel AI - Shot by a sniper on day five
9: [strike]Delmain[/strike] Aegis, member of Vigint - Double-tapped by a sniper on day two
10: Arivia, member of Postdyne - Pierced by a railgun on day five
11: Kay, member of [strike]Vigint Postdyne[/strike] The Posthuman Order - Obliterated by a malfunctioning military satellite on day five
12: Shushnik, member of ZenonAuto - Mysteriously disappeared on day four
13: Wildcat
14: Samurai6966, member of [strike]Macroware[/strike] EG - Mysteriously disappeared on day two
15: Sir Fabulous
16: vagrant_winds, member of [strike]Postdyne[/strike] Vigint - Sliced to pieces then double-tapped by a sniper on day two
17: Lucedes, member of [strike]ZenonAuto[/strike] Wintermute - Countered by a sniper on day three
18: Delphinidaes, member of Wintermute - Shot by a sniper on day one
19: Psolms, member of [strike]Vigint[/strike] The Posthuman Order - Met Vlad and a drone on day five
20: warban, member of EG - Shot by a sniper and punched in the face repeatedly on day four
21: simonwolf
22: Phyphor, member of [strike]Vigint[/strike] ZenonAuto - Punched to death on day four
23: The Cow King
24: Fiaryn, member of [strike]Macroware[/strike] Postdyne - Shot by a sniper on day five
25: jdarksun
26: Shalmelo, member of EG - Double-tapped by a sniper on day five
27: Teucrian, member of ZenonAuto - Counter-attacked by Vlad on day five
28: Rawkking Goodguy, member of Wintermute - Mysteriously disappeared on day two
29: TheLawinator, member of [strike]Macroware[/strike] the Infidel AI - Put down... mysteriously on day five
30: The Anonymous, member of Postdyne - Mysteriously disappeared on day one

Reserves:
AoR_Final

Burnage on

• DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Sure why not?

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    burnage phalla

psolms on
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !confirmed for Brawl

Lucedes on
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Signup Looks like the HL-2 Mod Dystopia.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    welcome to the cyber future

cyberpunks

simonwolf on
    edited June 2010
    profile.jpg

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Are there Conversions?

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Awesome

Phyphor on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Are there Conversions?

There are no conversions.

Attacks happen in the real world, so no, a target does not need to be in the same aethernet server as you.

Burnage on
  • The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Yessssssssssssss

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Sign up

Ow my brain

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
    edited June 2010
    Looking forward to actually applying myself to a Phalla now that life isn't so incredibly...time constraints-y.

But seriously ow my brain, rules intensive Phalla!

Fiaryn on
    edited June 2010
    Some of these combinations seem.... outrageously fun if not imbalanced....

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    edited June 2010
    How do counter attacks work? Like, if you have a grenade launcher will you counter attack with that?

Phyphor on
    edited June 2010

It's an automatic attack with the weapon in your inventory that you'll do the most damage with. So yes, if you have a grenade launcher, and someone tries to knife you, they'll get a grenade to the face.

Burnage on
    edited June 2010
    Awesome. And can we attack multiple times if we have the appropriate perks/items? (on different targets)

Phyphor on
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    This looks too fun to stop playing

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited June 2010

You can actively attack multiple times, but counter-attacks will always be at a one-to-one ratio with the number of attackers you have that night.

Burnage on
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Burnage Phalla?

Burnage Phalla.

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

psolms on
    edited June 2010

No, only items and weapons.

Burnage on
    edited June 2010
    Does buying the various "Gives Hacker Perk" items stack even if you have no hacker perk to begin with?

Ringo on
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited June 2010

Yes.

Burnage on
    edited June 2010

Fiaryn on
    edited June 2010
    Do the stealth perks work on the Homing Vlad? The total stealth item mentions it specifically not working, but the perks do not, they say "anything"

Phyphor on
  • TeucrianTeucrian Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Sign up

Teucrian on
    edited June 2010

Yes.

No, the stealth perks cannot help dodge a Homing Vlad.

Also, please note the the Magnate perk has been altered slightly.

Burnage on
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    HAH!

I figured you would spot that.

Lucedes on
    edited June 2010
    Damn

Phyphor on
    edited June 2010
    Do Stims work between attacks (You have 3 attacks incoming, first one hits, and drops you below 30 so your Stim kicks in), or only after all attacks have been totaled (All 3 attacks reduce you to 0 or below, you died, Stim never kicked in)?

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I signed up Via PM. But just so I don't get day 1'd for some reason like "How'd he get on the list without a signup?" Insta-wagon!

Signup!

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    edited June 2010

They work between attacks.

Burnage on
  • TeucrianTeucrian Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

Teucrian on
    edited June 2010
    You hear that guys? For two hundred credits, attacks that do less than 30damage are worthless!

MUAHAHAHAHA

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited June 2010
    Teucrian wrote: »

Yes.

Burnage on
    edited June 2010

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited June 2010

Yes.

Burnage on
    edited June 2010
    Would the stealth perks affect counter attack success rates?

Phyphor on
    edited June 2010
    Gonna need six proboards, stat

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited June 2010
    Is Friend of the Manager supposed to not apply to Augmentations or Drone Upgades or is this an oversight of terminology?

Fiaryn on