As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

american marble [chat]ament

1464748495052»

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    And that broken spoiler still sits there.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Fail at spoiler tags, Tarranon.

Ima shiv you now.

Aldo on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Well done, Tarranon.

EDIT: This post was fully intended to stand as a testament to Tarr's broken spoiler since I thought he'd have fixed it by the time I posted this. But he didn't. So I will continue to ridicule him.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I didn't even spoiler anything specific

just the tone and pacing >:(

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    FUCK YES WE WON!!

SCOTLAND RUGBY WON AGAINST ARGENTINA!!! TWICE!!

YEAH!! WOO! WE FUCKING ROCK YOUR ASSES!!!

WMain00 on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Doot doot doo.

Installing Exchange 2010.

I'm sorry.

Eh, I've done it enough times now that I have a feeling for the major pitfalls.

And I haven't gotten to the part where you assign the SSL certificate to services. That's the annoying shit. It's like... I have one fucking certificate for this one fucking server, but I have to explicitly tell Exchange to use that certificate for the 10 different things Exchange does? And it's all done through the command line? What the fuck, Microsoft?

MS and their ways are very strange. If I could ever get the Office UI team and the guys who do their installers in one place, I could save the world a lot of pain with a lot of explosives.

Their installers?

I rather like the MSI system, it works a lot better than Installshield or WISE or anything else on the Windows platform.

I don't have enough experience with Linux to compare it to RPM or whatever, though.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    The whole point of TF2 is to get shit that nobody else has.

Huh, and here I thought the whole point was killing mans. I've been living a lie!

Tarr: I see

Aldo: Once again: Well, duh. :P

Inquisitor on
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    dang inky, first blizzard and now soccer?

is their any cherished institution you wont corrupt with your caustic obsevations?

you...you iconoclast!

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    This is the plot of ME2 in a nutshell (real spoilers):
    Shepard: Fuck I'm dead.
    Shepard: No wait no I'm not.
    Everyone else: We thought you were dead trope.
    Martin Sheen: Hey, see that gate you woke up next to? You can't go through that for about 40 hours of gameplay during which you'll basically just recruit party members so you can go through the gate.
    Shepard: <paragon> Okay, but fuck you. <renegade> Fuck you, but okay.
    Shepard: Hey, join me.
    Some weird person: Do this weird thing for me first.
    Shepard: *does the weird thing*
    Some weird person: I shall join you now. I might even love you.
    Shepard: *repeats the above four steps for the next 20-40 hours*
    Shepard: Whew. Let's go through the gate.
    Shepard: Oh shit, look at that thing. *shoots it a few times*
    Mass Effect 2: The End. Be Sure To Buy Mass Effect 3!

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    All of the other hats aren't any better than the earbuds.

Sarksus on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Daxon wrote: »
    I'm fairly dense so I'm gonna have to double check with you. Are you implying movies you watch while high are your "drug" movies, but they are not about drugs?

Yeah, call me retarded or whatever but I really not good at subtlety.

Oh, I know I was being vague.

Movies that generate the feeling of a drug trip without direct references to drugs. Not necessarily movies to watch while high. Specifically, I'm thinking of Paprika and Eternal Sunshine.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I make goals all the time in FIFA on Xbox, some athletes these guys are!
    There was a soccer game for the Sega Saturn, I think it came with the system when I bought it. I'd play as Brazil. I discovered that you could win every faceoff simply by hitting steal as fast as you could, then outrun every opponent by double-tapping the direction you were running in, making your player kick the ball ahead of you by a few steps. It negated the ball handling speed penalty. Just run right at the opposing goalkeeper and at the last second go left or right and shoot. I was winning games 90-0. I had possession times of like 89 out of 90 minutes. It had a 36 game "season" and I had almost 4000 points by the end of it.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Tarranon wrote: »
    dang inkiy, first blizzard and now soccer?

is their any cherished institution you wont corrupt with your caustic obsevations?

you...you iconoclast!

Huh? I don't hate Blizzard. Not a fan of WoW though.

I'm going to pick up SC2, though maybe not right away depending on the pricing scheme they announce.

I eagerly anticipate Diablo 3.

Inquisitor on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2010
    217512289_qxrzo-L-2.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.