Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The best songs to get sad to

OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle Talk 'N TextTropang TextersRegistered User regular
edited June 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm making a mix tape for a group of people. I have some early favorites, but lets really get into it.

For instance, an unconventional choice: Light of a Fading Star by Flogging Molly. Listen to it around 2 minutes in. That's what I'm going for. I could fill up a CD with songs like Blower's Daughter / Falling Slowly (both good songs that will probably go on there) but I need more!

My super exciting montage CDs are well received, but I'm struggling with this. My heroes need to remember what crushing failure feels like after so many triumphs.

OnTheLastCastle on
I'm a published writer and have a very unique and interesting writing style. I'm also sharp and witty. My profile is well-written and hilarious. My messages are likewise brilliant. And I've been doing this stuff for...four or five years. I know what "works" in terms of good internet dating writing. "Works" in the sense of leading to a "date" with a human female.