As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

DADS

123457»

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I am so damn excited.

Things happen in D.C., and people live there!

Langly on
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Do you play D&D?

NotASenator on
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Do you happen to have 6 fingers on your right hand?

Hunter on
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    man, I'm a bad forumer. So many of you live in/around D.C. and I never have time to [strike]flirt with[/strike] hang out with all of you =(

Xaquin on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    NotACrook wrote: »
    Do you play D&D?

Yes

I have mostly played 3.5 but when 4th ed came out I ran a couple of one shots (I am not a DM at all I was just messing around with some friends).

Langly on
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Langly wrote: »
    NotACrook wrote: »
    Do you play D&D?

Yes

I have mostly played 3.5 but when 4th ed came out I ran a couple of one shots (I am not a DM at all I was just messing around with some friends).

Great, I've added you and cadmunkey to the list of possibles in my group without your permission.

Get used to it.

Kal Torak was talking about doing a DC meetup thread. Last time we went to Udvar-Hazy, but that was years ago.

I've got a family outing to see a Beatles cover group this weekend and then a beach trip for the fourth, but maybe we'll plan for some hijinks after or around then.

NotASenator on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    Do you happen to have 6 fingers on your right hand?

do you begin all your conversations this way?

PiptheFair on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited June 2010
    hey DC isn't too far

edit: oh it's farther than i thought but w/e

Garlic Bread on
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    My dad is pretty awesome. He looks a lot like me, but way more manly and with a much bigger beard. Dude loves fishing like nobody else.

He used to take me all across the continent on fishing trips, got me to be a member of the Ontario BASS team, and get a bunch of personal sponsors from some bait companies and tackle shops.

He has facebook strictly so that he can see baby pictures of his grand daughters, and post fishing pictures like his most recent one (slightly edited by me)

fish.jpg?t=1277138841

And for his 50th birthday a few months back, him, my older brother and I all got a small mouth bass tattoo.

25640_118495428167711_100000217641445_266953_6237469_n.jpg

My dad is pretty awesome.

Thanks for being awesome, dad.

2 Marcus 2 Ravens on
  • cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Sheri wrote: »
    Aww cad and NaS have a date

How cute

well, he was cheaper than the last one i can remember. either way, still left with blue balls.

cadmunky on
    5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited June 2010
    cadmunky wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Aww cad and NaS have a date

How cute

well, he was cheaper than the last one i can remember. either way, still left with blue balls.

dang, i didn't know it was blue raspberry daiquiri night

Garlic Bread on
  • GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    My dad had to come pick my sorry ass up from a party Father's Day morning as I was in no state at all to walk home and needed a way out quick. Wasn't too late luckily, but he still got out of bed at 12:30 and picked me up. Drove me to work the next day because my mother was concerned I may be still impaired from the night before and shouldn't drive. Picked me up 8 hours later too.

For father's day I got him Invictus and Gran Torino on Blu-Ray because I know he wanted to see both.

He's going in for a surgery in a few weeks, for what I honestly cannot remember (I just found out about it a week or so ago) but it's nothing serious. My mom jokingly said at the dinner table last night that he was going in for a lobotomy. I looked at him and said "so what are you getting looked at really", and he said, dead serious, "they're making my asshole bigger".

My mom and I: D:D:D:D:D:
    Him: :D Gotcha guys didn't I?

GreasyKidsStuff on