As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Quarterfinal #2: Marcus/Ravens vs bsjezz

13»

• Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    BSJezz are you on your toes, are you ready for this? It's almost over!!

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Campion wrote: »
    BSJezz are you on your toes, are you ready for this? It's almost over!!

i'm ready

now i know how you felt

edit: the vote count seems low still though - so if you're on the fence, decide! if you haven't checked these out yet, i hate you!

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Fourty minutes to go, this may be it for you. Those five votes will be your end.

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    it'll be sad to see the curtain fall on the corona after all this, but hey, it would have been over a long time ago if it weren't for stale's misadventure. THANKS STALE!

the response to my words has been awesome so i'd like to think it'll boost me back onto the productivity wagon. i really gotta be writing more, and not just thinking about what i'll write when i feel like getting around to it one day

oh and while i think i probably peaked with this battle, in terms of what i could do with a written entry, i'm sure marcus didn't so it'll be justice served. i wasn't going to say this earlier but i voted for him without hesitation because he laid the smackdown, on me and the idea behind my entry. he predicted it perfectly - i thought it would be a far wider margin after seeing it

BWAH anyway i'll be happy to go out on this. it's been a good thing

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Well, both of you did really well

And jezz, you are a credit to scribes the world over

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Man, that's a shame. I was really digging the story.

ASimPerson on
This discussion has been closed.