Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Quarterfinal #3: Nogs vs Raneados

LarlarLarlar Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
edited June 2010 in Social Entropy++
Nogs: [vidurl= entry[/vidurl], [vidurl=
(main entry mirror)

[vidurl=
(download mirror)

Larlar on
iwantanswers3.png
«1345

Posts

  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    YESSSSSSS

    SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

    thegreengoblin28spiderm.jpg

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    NOGS MY EYES AHHHH

  • nateknatek Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    raneados is a winner this year

    A WINNER

  • KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Wow, Rane, that was a shitton of effort put into that and I think I managed to watch all of it. But my vote is going to Nogs because it was super quality stuffed! I mean holycrap greenscreen

  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    i would just like everyone to know

    that rane is using the tablet that I gave him.

    so even in defeat, I have won.

    And now he shall go and use my sword to vanquish the likes of Ten and Chico(possibly Marcus)

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    it looks so small up there

    don't worry forum battle

    it'll be over soon

    shhh shh just let it happen
    just let it happen

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • nateknatek Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    also

    I must advise rane to get a life
    raneados you are a buddy, you are pending an unhealthy amount of time making battles
    once battles are over, take a vacation

  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    yes. i know it is too early to say who won or not

    but ive been up for over 43 hours so I CHOSE THE GO CRAZY APE SHIT OPTION

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    natek wrote: »
    also

    I must advise rane to get a life
    raneados you are a buddy, you are pending an unhealthy amount of time making battles
    once battles are over, take a vacation

    while winning it all would be the sweetest peach

    getting out is its own reward

    like that guy who jumps of a cliff screaming I'M FREEEE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I am in love with Raneados' Spider-Man.

  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I am giggling uncontrollably at rane's now

  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    i am that guy rane.

    i shall finally sleep well tonight




    seriously, like the past 3 weeks ive been dreaming of forum battles

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • nateknatek Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    so...rane's just keeps going

    really rane, I almost want to vote against you so that you can have some freedom now

    what the hell?

  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    natek, he has 1 week and its over even if he goes all the way, hell be fine.

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • ZonugalZonugal Freelance Bio-Exorcist Adam Maitland's Model TownRegistered User, PAX Zonugal regular
    edited June 2010
    Nogs, you have some dance potential. Give me a week and I'll transform you into something decadent.

    Let me transform you Nogs.

    Beetlejuice_sig.jpg
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I must push him off the roof to prove to everyone that I am not crazy.

  • nateknatek Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ok
    I will assume he is not a blubbering baby

    this time

  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Nogs, you have some dance potential. Give me a week and I'll transform you into something decadent.

    Let me transform you Nogs.

    zonugal

    if this was 3 years ago, i could maybe compete with you. not anymore though.

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Kochikens wrote: »
    NOGS GO TO BED

    would you believe me if i said im not tired?

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    NOGS GO TO BED

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ahaha holy fuck that cameo

  • QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I loved yours, Nogs! I wish I could do any of the special effects that you pulled off. I especially really enjoyed the gunshot at the end. I replayed that part a few times.

    Rane, I really loved yours! The choose your own adventure aspect works especially well with your style. It was really funny and it's my favorite of yours this year

    Not much happened in Nogs' entry, but Raneados' entry was really funny and had tons of content, so I voted for Rane

  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    squall

    you and dubh's thing in TV is probably my favorite cameo i have ever given

    i just love it so much

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • ZonugalZonugal Freelance Bio-Exorcist Adam Maitland's Model TownRegistered User, PAX Zonugal regular
    edited June 2010
    Nogs wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Nogs, you have some dance potential. Give me a week and I'll transform you into something decadent.

    Let me transform you Nogs.

    zonugal

    if this was 3 years ago, i could maybe compete with you. not anymore though.

    Why not? Did something happen three years ago? Were you emotional wounded in a dance competition and swore off dancing forever?

    It's time to set yourself free.

    Beetlejuice_sig.jpg
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    this is the age old battle of length vs girth

    4SMZq.jpg
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous WALK 3X FASTER New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Emperor Zombie/Teefs reference out of nowhere.

    zaku.png
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: WaffleMous#1483
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Nogs wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Nogs, you have some dance potential. Give me a week and I'll transform you into something decadent.

    Let me transform you Nogs.

    zonugal

    if this was 3 years ago, i could maybe compete with you. not anymore though.

    Why not? Did something happen three years ago? Were you emotional wounded in a dance competition and swore off dancing forever?

    It's time to set yourself free.

    3 years ago i was in shape, taking martial arts and gymnastics and 30 pounds lighter.

    i could do backflips.

    now it hurts to do a somersault

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    squall

    you and dubh's thing in TV is probably my favorite cameo i have ever given

    i just love it so much

    I am still laughing hysterically

    what is the audio from because it actually sounds like my name is being called

  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Qorzm wrote: »
    I loved yours, Nogs! I wish I could do any of the special effects that you pulled off. I especially really enjoyed the gunshot at the end. I replayed that part a few times.

    Rane, I really loved yours! The choose your own adventure aspect works especially well with your style. It was really funny and it's my favorite of yours this year

    Not much happened in Nogs' entry, but Raneados' entry was really funny and had tons of content, so I voted for Rane

    i agree 100%

    i got waaaay to caught up in the special effects and wanting to do after effects, and any semblance of a story or plot got thrown out.

    it was a risky thing to do, seeing as all my other videos were very dialogue heavy with some action at the end.

    this was me being Michael Bay and saying to hell with the script i want flashy things.

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • ZonugalZonugal Freelance Bio-Exorcist Adam Maitland's Model TownRegistered User, PAX Zonugal regular
    edited June 2010
    Nogs,

    "From the oldest of times, people danced for a number of reasons. They danced in prayer... or so that their crops would be plentiful... or so their hunt would be good. And they danced to stay physically fit... and show their community spirit. And they danced to celebrate." And that is the dancing we're talking about. Aren't we told in Psalm 149 'Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song. Let them praise His name in the dance'? And it was King David - King David, who we read about in Samuel - and what did David do? What did David do? 'David danced before the Lord with all his might... leaping and dancing before the Lord.' Leaping and *dancing. Ecclesiastes assures us... that there is a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to laugh... and a time to weep. A time to mourn... and there is a time to dance. And there was a time for this law, but not anymore. See, this is our time to dance. It is our way of celebrating life. It's the way it was in the beginning. It's the way it's always been. It's the way it should be now."

    bacon_Footloose7305.jpg

    Let me teach you.

    Beetlejuice_sig.jpg
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Emperor Zombie/Teefs reference out of nowhere.

    thought up while driving a bus

    and i started giggling so hard i very nearly crashed

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • ASimPersonASimPerson And they will tremble again at the sound of our silence!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Rane, I lost it when during the channel surfing bit you actually referenced yourself.

    Nogs, that was pretty cool but I was wondering if you'd considered wrapping Rane's arms in some green cloth?

    redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PST = Pacific Standard Time | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'm almost done with Rane's. I think! It's a never ending avalanche of awesome.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • ASimPersonASimPerson And they will tremble again at the sound of our silence!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    Emperor Zombie/Teefs reference out of nowhere.

    thought up while driving a bus

    and i started giggling so hard i very nearly crashed

    I think that was the first TFS reference of this tournament. In years past that would be almost unthinkable at this point.

    redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PST = Pacific Standard Time | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    Rane, I lost it when during the channel surfing bit you actually referenced yourself.

    Nogs, that was pretty cool but I was wondering if you'd considered wrapping Rane's arms in some green cloth?

    i did consider it

    it was my first thought, in fact

    i was gonna have green cloth n the arms and legs

    BUUUUUUUT

    if I ever crossed my arms over my chest or anything like that, my chest would be see through.


    i could fix it with some masks in after effects, but it would take me the better part of 2 or 3 days to do it right in editing.

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Squall wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    squall

    you and dubh's thing in TV is probably my favorite cameo i have ever given

    i just love it so much

    I am still laughing hysterically

    what is the audio from because it actually sounds like my name is being called

    Cannibal! The Musical


    He's actually saying "Swan"

    I actually tried recording a hard "K" sound and an "L" sound but i really couldn't get it to sound anything but terrible

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    holy fuck

    deja vu

    ive read that post before rane.

    i fucking know ive seen that exact post

    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast
«1345
Sign In or Register to comment.