As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dreams.

• Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Just a general note that I don't dream of DEATH all the the time.
    ah haha

Endless_Serpents on
  • Cedar BrownCedar Brown Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Just a general note that I don't dream of DEATH all the the time.
    ah haha

I don't remember many of my deathless dreams. Those are mostly boring.

Let's see. Went to school with no shoes on, lived in a swimming pool, fell off of a mountain, chased through the woods by a guy in a dune buggy, old factory with Escher stairways and floating head sentinals.

Cedar Brown on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I have a swimming pool. I don't know about living in one but I did once dream it was full of naked people - packed tight - instead of water and no one could get out. Lots of shoving and squirming and I don't remember how it ended.

Is 'giant mass of naked people' a common dream?

emnmnme on
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    If random sexual/sensual/weird dreams of that kind weren't common human experience where do you think the crazy of freud came from?

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • LieberkuhnLieberkuhn __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    The only witness was me. And then I think "to what?". A manslaughter. I saw it from beneath a bench, a drunk shoved another over. The unfortunate fell violently onto the road, legs splayed upwards, neck bent, cracked his skull.

Then I think who/what am I? I am a fox. Its not funny or even odd really, I was genuinely a fox. I take in this human action with only the vaguest of cares, then I move on. I can hear the drunk awkardly trying to help the dead one up as I leave. I can hear him for like a mile away. I just want to leave him to it.

The rest of the dream is me walking around a kind of merger of cities, walk around so-and-sos garden, crawl around the back yard of some bar avoiding people, by the beach then suddenly walking around an empty train station. All the time people are cheating, stealing or otherwise being low lives.

Really the dream wasn't so bad, but every now and again I could hear the drunk, now sobering up to the fact his friend is dead.

You imagine yourself as a fox, seperating yourself from other humans and painting yourself as a creature to be ignored at best; killed or hunted for sport at worst. You find no interest in the goings-on of normal human life, finding it to be repulsive and "low": ironically while you spend your time lurking in back alleys and abandoned areas, focusing on your own whims instead of contributing to society.

The dead drunk is the embodiment of a horrible truth about yourself, and his friend is your realisation of such. As you spend more time alone, finding no interest in normal human behaviour, so the drunk's friend slowly realises that things will never be the same for him again.

You're gay.

Lieberkuhn on
    While you eat, let's have a conversation about the nature of consent.
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    :^:

I love that the conclusion isn't even connected to the argument. Laffin my arse off.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • WazzaWazza Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ugh, just had some sleep paralysis not 5 minutes ago. Thankfully none of the pressure on the chest stuff, but I did imagine a rather large dog pacing behind my head, growling at me.

Wazza on
  • SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I wish I saw this thread this morning while it was fresh in my head, most vivid dream I've had in years.

All I remember of it now is something about moving into an apartment with my ex from about a year back, and then things were briefly sexy, and other than that I just remember a lot of awkward conversation. Around the end we were standing in the doorway speaking to a friend of mine who walked away right as I woke up.

All I know is that I woke up depressed as all hell, but took it as a sign to start speaking to her again, which has gone fairly well. I'm currently apartment hunting with said friend, so there's some relevance there. Apparently I'm to betray him and run off with somebody I know he despises..

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • His CorkinessHis Corkiness Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Edit: I'm gay right? Most dreams mean that you are gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4htosoLsJI

His Corkiness on
    edited June 2010
    The only witness was me. And then I think "to what?". A manslaughter. I saw it from beneath a bench, a drunk shoved another over. The unfortunate fell violently onto the road, legs splayed upwards, neck bent, cracked his skull.

Then I think who/what am I? I am a fox. Its not funny or even odd really, I was genuinely a fox. I take in this human action with only the vaguest of cares, then I move on. I can hear the drunk awkardly trying to help the dead one up as I leave. I can hear him for like a mile away. I just want to leave him to it.

The rest of the dream is me walking around a kind of merger of cities, walk around so-and-sos garden, crawl around the back yard of some bar avoiding people, by the beach then suddenly walking around an empty train station. All the time people are cheating, stealing or otherwise being low lives.

Really the dream wasn't so bad, but every now and again I could hear the drunk, now sobering up to the fact his friend is dead.

You imagine yourself as a fox, seperating yourself from other humans and painting yourself as a creature to be ignored at best; killed or hunted for sport at worst. You find no interest in the goings-on of normal human life, finding it to be repulsive and "low": ironically while you spend your time lurking in back alleys and abandoned areas, focusing on your own whims instead of contributing to society.

The dead drunk is the embodiment of a horrible truth about yourself, and his friend is your realisation of such. As you spend more time alone, finding no interest in normal human behaviour, so the drunk's friend slowly realises that things will never be the same for him again.

You're gay.

:lol:

So yeah SightTDW, you're jus' lonely. You're gonna get back with your ex and it is going to suck. :mrgreen:

@Wazza, thats pretty nuts. How often do you get that?

Emotions repressent I am very tired. D::zzz:

So dream:

A chat with my dead grandfather, he liked my speach at his funeral. Blank hours of sleep. I'm fourteen in the collosal gang we had back then, like thirty of us sat on the school field listening to bad music. Some kind of wall-crawling "changelings" in a rustic cottage. Me and my friends dressed as Blur in the late 90's. Flickers of sex scenes with girls I'm just friends with. Then I just slept.

Long work hours.

Endless_Serpents on
  • WazzaWazza Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    @Wazza, thats pretty nuts. How often do you get that?

Perhaps once every other year or so, typically when I don't sleep well. About 2 years ago I imagined an animal about waist-high pacing back and forth next to my bed, staring at me. Prior to that there were no dark figures, just the sensation that I couldn't move/breathe.

Wazza on
  • ChopperDaveChopperDave Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    This one was probably my favorite "nightmare:"
    So here I am, minding my own business, walking through some unidentifiable city that vaguely resembles NYC. Suddenly, Freddy Krueger leaps out from around the corner and barrels straight toward me, trademark clawed leather glove outstretched! Shit, looks like my dream is now a nightmare and I'm about to die in a gruesome fashion!

...except not really. Freddy comes near me, murders some random bystander spectacularly, and runs off again. Huh.

The next few "scenes" of my dream are simply me being in unrelated normal scenarios -- for example, the bank, or in one of my college classes -- and witnessing similar episodes. I'll be doing my own thing, and then Freddy will just appear out of nowhere, murder some random guy, and disappear as quickly as he came. Some people get upset: "Omigod!", "What's happening?!", etc. But mostly everyone just carries on with his or her business.

I quickly realize I'm in a dream, because hey, that's Freddy's MO. However, the dream doesn't go lucid. Dream me just goes, "Huh, well this is kind of obnoxious. Maybe I should try to figure out why Freddy's killing all these random people around me? Then I can have a nice, happy dream!" After all, people in my dream world were starting to keep their distance from me. Who could blame them; I was somehow luring Freddy to them! Dream me's logic was impeccable.

The remainder of my dream was me playing the part of detective, trying to figure out what the hell Freddy's problem was. My investigation would be punctuated by Freddy, of course, who would appear and kill one of my assistants or some other random passerby. It wasn't at all scary, it was just annoying. I remember thinking at one point "Goddammit, Freddy, if you're going to kill people keep your damned distance! You're getting blood all over my clothes!" I never did solve the mystery...

ChopperDave on
    3DS code: 3007-8077-4055
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ugh i had a dream that makes me feel dirty

there was this chick who was probably in her late 30s

my friend described her as "skeezy"

I hit it.

Thank god this is not real life

Al_wat on
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    a friend of mine texted this to me the other day at 6am:
    i had a cool dream... that i was lying in a coffin and there were tiny babies crawling all over me... and one was hanging off the top and his head was spinning.

uzhas da?

analyze that!

DanHibiki on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I had a dream...yesterday (?) that my dad still had cancer and then died from it.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited June 2010
    Sorry to hear that my Zombie amigo, irrational (or even rational) fears are the worst of dreams.

So me:
    I'm in white, much like the characters from A Clockwork Orange, reading a book that reminds me of House of Leaves.
    I remember reading the line "And the angel smiled, and his smile was horizon" which is quite a nice line I suppose.

I put the book down on my dining room table and it slides off via some sideways gravity and slams against the wall. I try and pull it off but it slowly moves towards the back door. I keep side stepping with my finger nails on the back of the book, trying to get it off. Inevitably it stops in the center of the door.

While all this is going on there is someone there with me, tall and gaunt, just behind my head it feels like.

The door opens itself and I walk through as the book drops.

I wish I could say something more coherent but the rest of the dream was me, with longer limbs and a much stronger body parkouring (flying?) around a heavily rusted construction site/bombed city, of near endless proportions. I vividly remember the amount of crows they were, which is a stolen memory of all the crows that live on this pig farm I drive past most work days.

I have a feeling I'm going to see a lot of this book in my dreams, just a guess.

Endless_Serpents on
  • AthaedosAthaedos Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I had a weird ass one last night of men being put through experiments on the side of a giant metal wall, running and pushing levers and shit, and below them there was the guy who had invented the whole thing. He was jumping across to a vacant platform but he slipped, and I watched him fall down a couple hundred feet or so, slamming into a grated metal surface and then falling out of sight. The whole thing was like a show or something, so it was one of those horrible unexpected death moments.

Later on I was in a warehouse, climbing on scaffolding. There was a bucket with little things falling out of it, and when I reached in and picked one up I saw that they were nuclear/microwave bomb things that fit in my hand, wired to a timer that looked just like my alarm clock. 0:06, 0:05, 0:04... I threw it around the corner of a nearby wall and ran to the other side. There had been another one that had fallen on the ground near where I threw it, so they both went off and blinding light flashed from behind me. I went back to inspect the scene of where they had blown up, and for some reason I expected to hear a Geiger counter. Instead it just felt like the air was warm and radiation was seeping through my skin. That's the second radiation dream I've had in a little while... I haven't even been watching movies or anything with that shit in it. o_O

Athaedos on
  • Muramasa18Muramasa18 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I dream about flying all the time. Like all. the. time. I don't mean me flying like superman, I mean planes. 90% of all my dreams involve airports and planes. I've always got to get somewhere, but I rarely do.

Muramasa18 on
    edited June 2010
    I had a dream that I was keeping bees for some reason. Like building some kind of ghetto bee hive thing and then keeping bees.

Then my sister said "theres no such thing as queen bees" and I got angry at her stupidity.

I am... confused by this dream

Al_wat on
  • oldsakoldsak Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    When I was a kid I had this dream that I was with my mother at a piano concert. The concert hall was shaped like a small stadium with a pianist playing a grand piano at the center and the seats with the audience in stadium seating all around him.

Midway through the concert a black wolf jumped out of the grand piano. Almost immediately after, my cat (who we brought with us in a picnic basket obviously) jumped out of his basket and confronted the wolf. The two then chased each other in circles around the piano as the pianist played furiously.

I then decided I needed to go to the bathroom. In the bathroom I ran into my father. My father had 4 - 6" flesh colored thorns/spikes growing or protruding from his body. He also seemed to be shedding them as there was a pile of them on the floor and he was sweeping them up. He said hello to me, but I don't remember if we had any actual conversation before I woke up.

oldsak on
  • AthaedosAthaedos Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    oldsak wrote: »
    When I was a kid I had this dream that I was with my mother at a piano concert. The concert hall was shaped like a small stadium with a pianist playing a grand piano at the center and the seats with the audience in stadium seating all around him.

Midway through the concert a black wolf jumped out of the grand piano. Almost immediately after, my cat (who we brought with us in a picnic basket obviously) jumped out of his basket and confronted the wolf. The two then chased each other in circles around the piano as the pianist played furiously.

I then decided I needed to go to the bathroom. In the bathroom I ran into my father. My father had 4 - 6" flesh colored thorns/spikes growing or protruding from his body. He also seemed to be shedding them as there was a pile of them on the floor and he was sweeping them up. He said hello to me, but I don't remember if we had any actual conversation before I woke up.

Reminds me of my childhood dreams. I had a recurring one that took place in my school, where burglars broke in and everyone rushed to the library for safety. It's a long one but suffice to say that at the end of it I always ended up in my friends garage, and he had turned into a giant demon almost exactly like the 'Lord of the Pit' Magic card. I've actually kept that card in my wallet for years now because that dream recurred so many times over the course of 2 years or so (I think when I was 10-11 or so) that it stuck in my head. But like yours it had elements of transformation with the demon-like thing that I knew, before it was a demon it had been a pail of water that spilled and the water transformed abyss style into the demon. But all along I still knew it was my friend somehow.

lord_of_the_pit.jpg

Athaedos on
    edited June 2010
    "When I was a kid I had this dream that I was with my mother at a piano concert."

For some reason that creeps me out, perhaps it shouldn't. I believe you win the thread anyhow. Or at least, my heart.

Endless_Serpents on
  • DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I used to lucid dream a ton when I was a kid, but I never really took advantage of it. It was mainly used to deal with nightmares, "Um, well, fine then huge monsiter, im invicible to monsters now!" Or, id be stuck on stairs unable to go up so Id just say "screw it, Im upstairs now" and teleport. I had ONE lucid dream which I flew around and went invisible...

I used it to bang a chick...which made me feel horrible in the morning because in real life that would be rape-city.

Recently I had a dream which I rap-battled some guy and got whooped. He was really good. This then got me mad in the morning because I realized that all his awesome rhyming insults to me were actually my own mind. Like, there was no possible way the other guy could be better then me, since I was coming up with his lines!!

PS: This is coming from a 25 year old white male who has never rapped or battled in his life.

Disrupter on
    616610-1.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    PS: This is coming from a 25 year old white male who has never rapped or battled in his life.]

There is an MC inside your soul yearning to break free.

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • JaramrJaramr Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    My dreams are often very weird, and often are directly related to what game I was playing at the time, ive had giant ants try to eat me after many long sessions of Fallout 3.

But a lot like Fallout 3, I can Alt-Tab or ESC out.

I literally, make the same hand notion of a Alt-Tab or mash the escape key whenever something bad is happening in my dream.

When I was a kid, I had a dream where I booted up a videogame, got to the menu screen, saw some sort of creepy old robot stomping about in a apartment, decided "Fuck this" and hit escape.

Playing way to many PC Games as a child may have impacted my life more than I thought it has.

Jaramr on
    steam_sig.png
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Jaramr wrote: »
    My dreams are often very weird, and often are directly related to what game I was playing at the time, ive had giant ants try to eat me after many long sessions of Fallout 3.

But a lot like Fallout 3, I can Alt-Tab or ESC out.

I literally, make the same hand notion of a Alt-Tab or mash the escape key whenever something bad is happening in my dream.

When I was a kid, I had a dream where I booted up a videogame, got to the menu screen, saw some sort of creepy old robot stomping about in a apartment, decided "Fuck this" and hit escape.

Playing way to many PC Games as a child may have impacted my life more than I thought it has.

That sounds an awful lot like the Calvin and Hobbes strip where little men inside Calvin's head played unlabeled film reels while he slept.

There are little men inside your head playing computer games, you see.

emnmnme on
  • Muramasa18Muramasa18 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I hear a lot about people having dreams where they need to fight or run but can't move their arms or legs. I used to get those, but for some reason I've sort of grown out of that, if you will, meaning that I can in fact punch quite well in my dreams.

Muramasa18 on
    edited June 2010
    i have a lot of end of the world type dreams.

Just last night I had a dream that there were terminators everywhere.

Except I managed to evade one by having a friendly conversation with it in a bar (?)

Al_wat on
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    One of my friends told me about a recurring dream he had. It started with him going down into an underground labyrinth and trying to lead some kids out of it to safety. He kept having the dreams periodically until he finally led them out safely, and then the dreams stopped.

:shock:

mrflippy on
    edited June 2010
    Some nightmares:

- I've had a few nightmares where I woke up, went into the living room, and my family told me about the hordes of zombies wandering around our house. Eventually they make an attempt to break in and that's when the dream typically ends.

- I was watching the news, and some lady is interviewed who is talking about the world ending soon. She was on the news, so it carried more weight to it than it normally would. I said something like, "She can't be right....Can she?" and then I slept. I woke up about 6am the next morning, and looked out my window to see all the cars on my street burning. I look down, right beneath my window, and see a zombie standing there, looking at me. He leaps up and the dream ends.

- Another one was a really long one involving, of all things, bigfoot. And he was monstrous - 14-15 feet tall, only vaguely ape-like (he was covered head-to-toe in fur, no discernable facial features, except for two glowing eyes and a gigantic mouth full of dagger-like teeth). I was in a group that was doing some kind of study into bigfoot, and I was the cameraman (I think...there was one, at the very least). We're just wandering around in the forest when we just stumble into it, and it's pissed off. It starts tearing people apart, and there is blood absolutely everywhere. It was one of the most realistic moments I've ever experienced while asleep.

In the next portion, I'm holding the hand-cam and telling the camera what's going on. It's been 6 months, and we've been running on foot the entire time. We have to stick to the thick trees, because out in the open, a bigfoot can find us easily (there's quite a few, as it turns out). The group is, of course, very stressed out and we're all fighting and panicking and what have you.

In the final portion, I recall being a child in a trailer park in the forest. My best friend is a girl my age, and we share some kind of psychic link. We're both sitting in our beds, which we can see across from each other, and I hear a loud, loud roar. I look at this girl, I don't say anything, but I'm telling her to lay as flat on her bed as she can and stay still, and I do the same. Bigfoot comes tearing through and destroys trailers and kills people.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited June 2010
    Oh god I have just now remembered a recurring dream I had as a child.
    I would be at the top of the stairs, then I'd leap to the bottom, but it would become more and more vertical as I fell and I would bodily fucking feel myself hit the floor and my heart would stop, as in really, then start again. Fuuuuuuuck.

EDIT: Sorry that is hardly discourse.

I do wonder after reading the computer game dreams post just how much we are effected by film and other media. As a quick poll, how many of you have dreams that seem like movies or cartoons or video games?

Also anyone ever have a dream about Super Mario? That would just amuse me.

Endless_Serpents on
    edited June 2010
    Man, I don't know why you guys are terrified of zombies. I love those dreams! You go out, run from a horde of zombies as the city burns around you and then rebuild society in the splendor of nature.

I will tell you about one nightmare I had: I was on a crowded subway station waiting for the train. A guy was in front of me that wouldn't move once the train arrived, and I kept thinking that he seems familiar. I tapped on his shoulder and when he turned around I realized that it was me and he screamed "WAKE UP!" and I jumped out of bed. It was three minutes before my alarm clock was due to ring.

DanHibiki on
  • FeatherBladeFeatherBlade Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

I do wonder after reading the computer game dreams post just how much we are effected by film and other media. As a quick poll, how many of you have dreams that seem like movies or cartoons or video games?

I have!

Ever play Secret of Mana? I was stuck in the Ice Continent in that game and couldn't find the Mana Seed for that area. Then that night, I dreamed of the solution, and when I played the next day, was able to find the seed and finish the dungeon.

FeatherBlade on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010

I have!

Ever play Secret of Mana? I was stuck in the Ice Continent in that game and couldn't find the Mana Seed for that area. Then that night, I dreamed of the solution, and when I played the next day, was able to find the seed and finish the dungeon.

I had a pong dream where it was literally a pong screen that I was playing in my dream, then I scored on one side and one of the paddles sort of stopped at an angle. In the dream it zoomed in and revealed that the paddle was a car, sort of like Tron and a guy ran out of it dressed in a suit. That's all I can remember.

DanHibiki on
    edited June 2010
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    Man, I don't know why you guys are terrified of zombies. I love those dreams! You go out, run from a horde of zombies as the city burns around you and then rebuild society in the splendor of nature.

I will tell you about one nightmare I had: I was on a crowded subway station waiting for the train. A guy was in front of me that wouldn't move once the train arrived, and I kept thinking that he seems familiar. I tapped on his shoulder and when he turned around I realized that it was me and he screamed "WAKE UP!" and I jumped out of bed. It was three minutes before my alarm clock was due to ring.

My zombie dreams are, as far as I'm concerned, as close to reality as it's going to get. There's a psychological factor is watching dead people walk around trying to harm you that doesn't seem to connect with some people, but in my dreams it's a very real fear.

I've had another zombie dream where a group of people and I decided to spend the night on a trainstation platform (don't ask me why, that's got to be a terrible place to sleep). I slept for a couple of minutes at a time and would snap awake because of the constant drone of moaning zombies in the background.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited June 2010

My zombie dreams are, as far as I'm concerned, as close to reality as it's going to get. There's a psychological factor is watching dead people walk around trying to harm you that doesn't seem to connect with some people, but in my dreams it's a very real fear.

I've had another zombie dream where a group of people and I decided to spend the night on a trainstation platform (don't ask me why, that's got to be a terrible place to sleep). I slept for a couple of minutes at a time and would snap awake because of the constant drone of moaning zombies in the background.

you slept in your dream? How would that work?

DanHibiki on
  • SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I hardly ever remember my dreams now, but I used to all the time when I was little. The strange/awesome thing was that most of them took place in a consistent alternate reality that was made up of real places that were rearranged and had a number of illogical wormholes. For example, there was a diner/batting cages on a stretch of highway, and if you walked behind it, you were in the parking deck of the mall across town.

Anyway, at the time I lived in a military town. Lots of kids moving in / moving away every year. On two separate occasions I had an elaborate dream where I was a secret agent sent on a perilous mission to save some maiden. In one of them, my dad was with me and the hidden base was inside a local liquor store. At any rate, in both dreams the girl I saved was a former classmate who had moved away. Then in 2 or 3 weeks, when school started back up, their families had moved back into town. I was so confused, especially the second time it happened!

SaraLuna on
    edited June 2010

you slept in your dream? How would that work?

Exactly how it does in real life. You black out, you wake up, you know some time has passed.

Kinda weird now that I think about it. Sleeping in a dream...is that like dying?

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Bacon-BuTTyBacon-BuTTy Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I have end of the world dreams all the time.

Like, Roland Emmerich style apocolyptic scenes. Looking out of my 9th floor flat window and seeing a rolling, surging tidal wave/ocean where the city should be.

And collapsing societies/break down of government systems. For some reason my main concern in these dreams is always about the future of the videogame and film industry. "So.... is the next MGS still being released ...... ?"

I read an article a while ago that apparently there has been a massive increase in people dreaming about the end of the world, and this is a sign or something.

It made me go all goosey, but I know it's bullshit, obviously. But it was kinda creepy to read.

Bacon-BuTTy on
    Automasig.jpg
  • DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I had a wet dream once where the dream was just me whacking it to porn...

I woke up and was just like "seriously, self?" Apparently even in my dreams I wasnt getting laid. It was shameful.

Also, this was like 2 weeks ago :(

Disrupter on
    616610-1.png