As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Beach [Chat] Bingo

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    ugh i don't feel like explaining it to those of you who seem incapable of grasping the point

You hate when women talk about sex is basically the point.

Because it MUST be a cry for attention in your view.

Go ahead, explain how I'm wrong.
    nope! sorry

I'm sure everyone is super bummed that you won't argue this mystifyingly intelligent hidden point about why what she said is uncool, and everyone's dick jokes all day are fine.
    there is a big difference between joking and making creepy chat cybering posts

She was making jokes. We've been spending over half this chat talking/joking about fisting, meth, and double entedre related to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. You don't really have a leg to stand on with this.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »

In that you find one funny and you don't find the other funny?

Sorry?

Look, I hate the awful pun trees that you guys throw down but I don't take my ball and leave when it happens.

Goddamn I hate those pun trees.

I do take my ball and leave when I see those.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    ugh i don't feel like explaining it to those of you who seem incapable of grasping the point

You hate when women talk about sex is basically the point.

Because it MUST be a cry for attention in your view.

Go ahead, explain how I'm wrong.
    nope! sorry

I'm sure everyone is super bummed that you won't argue this mystifyingly intelligent hidden point about why what she said is uncool, and everyone's dick jokes all day are fine.

mike, someone had asked me how to book the character I'd thrown out for a party. It happens in here all the time, and I just upped the ante and threw it right back.

Honestly. [chat] is not the time and the place for cybering. Sure. Was that an effort to cyber? No, far from it.

No matter what you're reading into it, I was just joking along in the context in the manner that's done here. That's it.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    wazilla wrote: »
    Wait a second. Somebody could be masturbating to that!

*outrage*

Somebody, somewhere, is masturbating to everything.

japan on
  • Options
    The Crowing OneThe Crowing One Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    There's a story about two zen monks, Tanzan and Ekido, who were on pilgrimage. As part of their vows, they had taken strict vows of chastity - they were never to touch a woman.

One day they came across a young woman in fine dress struggling to find a path by which should cross a river without getting her clothes muddy. Tanzan, the older monk, offered to carry her which the woman accepted.

Hours later, in the evening, Tanzan and Ekido had found a place to sleep. Ekido had been fuming all day, offended at Tanzan's flagrant breach of his vows, and finally couldn't keep it bottled up any more. He started to rant at Tanzan, angrily, about his transgression. When he finally calmed down, Tanzan simply said, "I put the girl down at the river. Why are you still carrying her?"

One of my favorites!
    :!::!::!:

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    There's a story about two zen monks, Tanzan and Ekido, who were on pilgrimage. As part of their vows, they had taken strict vows of chastity - they were never to touch a woman.

One day they came across a young woman in fine dress struggling to find a path by which should cross a river without getting her clothes muddy. Tanzan, the older monk, offered to carry her which the woman accepted.

Hours later, in the evening, Tanzan and Ekido had found a place to sleep. Ekido had been fuming all day, offended at Tanzan's flagrant breach of his vows, and finally couldn't keep it bottled up any more. He started to rant at Tanzan, angrily, about his transgression. When he finally calmed down, Tanzan simply said, "I put the girl down at the river. Why are you still carrying her?"

Feral, have I told you lately that I love you?

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm going to take a shower. Hopefully if I come back in 30 minutes, we'll have stopped demonizing women for daring to have libidos.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    japan wrote: »

*outrage*

Somebody, somewhere, is masturbating to everything.
    Lawndart wrote: »

*outrage*

Uh, wait, we're not supposed to be masturbating to [chat]?

Found him!

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I, for one, would like to hear more about your sexual escapades, so that I might live vicariously through you.

I actually stopped posting about my escapades because I was getting so much shit for them. Also because school has been keeping me busy.

4 girls with pink hair dressed as nurse joy invited me to a house party with them, but I turned it down because I didn't want to ditch my friends. Also I would have missed watching some sweet anime.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    PA is all about the homosexual chicken but heterosexual chicken makes us all very uncomfortable.

I think we are all very afraid of people here being actually attracted to each other because that could get pretty not good.

I think it has more to do with getting into more "genuine" areas. Because then it starts moving away from jokes and into cybering.
    Thank you!

I think fluffy has genuinely had 4 fingers in his butt

And a toothbrush!

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    evilbob wrote: »
    I do take my ball and leave when I see those.

Yeah I tend to pay attention to other parts of the forum then. Also when people start posting the pictures of the men and women in Hollywood that they want to jump.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Also, yeah. [Chat] gets retarded about hetero-sex almost every time it comes up.

For example, if I made a post about winning a major fighting game tournament, or graduating with honors, or some other feat the response posts would probably be something along the lines of "good job Inky" or it would net no response at all.

If I made a post about how I just scored with this really hot girl from work then the responses would be calling me an attention whore.

I don't really know that. I would probably give you virtual hi5s as would the rest of us.

If you posted about scoring with another forumer, though, people would get upset.

Guys guess who I fooled around with a few days ago.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Kalkino wrote: »
    But then I used to have a student flat with a chair labelled "the chair of home erotic thought", so I'm probably a little inured to this

Mmmmmmmm. UPVC French doors.

japan on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Elki wrote: »
    Inqy, I have mated with a woman. Inform the men.

Such a feast we will have!

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I'm going to take a shower. Hopefully if I come back in 30 minutes, we'll have stopped demonizing women for daring to have libidos.

As long as they stay in the kitchen, they're cool by me.

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't really know that. I would probably give you virtual hi5s as would the rest of us.

If you posted about scoring with another forumer, though, people would get upset.

Wait, why in the hell would people care if I scored with another forumers? There are forumers here that have scored with other forumers.

People legitimately thought I was scoring with VH all the time but had no issue.

Wait, what?

I don't...

I don't think anyone thought you were actually gay with VH.

But that's besides the point, I was wrong.

What I'd rather say is that people would get upset if you tried to court another forumer, over the forums.

Winky on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Note: I am going to generalize here. If this does not apply to you, fine. I love you.

1. For all of you people's holier than thou proselytizing about Feminism, the moment a female shows any interest in sex, or flirts, or anything, your feathers get ruffled.

2. For all of you people's holier than thou proselytizing about Feminism, any time a woman is argued against about anything other than point 1, half of you turn into a bunch of creepy white knights.

3. I am pretty sure Ariv and Profm's business is their business and if they want to offhandedly mention their relationship in chat: Get -the fuck- over it. Seriously. ProfM has been miserable for a long time and if he's found a relationship that makes him feel even a little better, you're scum for trying to take that from him. Period.

4. You guys have been the most annoying group of people on the planet the past few days. For all of your supposed openness, you sure can be a bunch of judgmental assholes. And you call -me- a troll?

Bite my shiny metal ass. And don't think I'm going anywhere, I wouldn't give you the pleasure.

Ludious on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2010
    Man, when chat was new? I was the biggest flirt in the place. Just a huge flirt. Thanatos in proportion. Flirting with everything.

Good times.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    Also, yeah. [Chat] gets retarded about hetero-sex almost every time it comes up.

For example, if I made a post about winning a major fighting game tournament, or graduating with honors, or some other feat the response posts would probably be something along the lines of "good job Inky" or it would net no response at all.

If I made a post about how I just scored with this really hot girl from work then the responses would be calling me an attention whore.

I scored with that Raen chick last night

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    people can post however the hell they want, i'm just saying cybering in chat is a bit much for me

with arivia's posting style recently it has been coming up more and more

it's NOT because she's female. if it were a guy i would have the same issues. hell, i even explicitly brought up my issues with mori when HE was doing it too, because it bothers me

so you can all cut the cute "oh mikeman just hates the [chat] ladies olol" because it's retarded

MikeMan on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I never should have revealed why crisco makes me queasy.

That was the start of all of this.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Arivia wrote: »
    Honestly, I get more than enough attention from Mori right now. Don't need to whore it out here. It was a joke playing up the wanton sluttishness that the thread had already run with.

Yeah, I'll take it and dish it like you guys. So what?
    your thing with mori is fucking weird, sorry

congratulations

you're totally entitled that opinion

no, seriously, you are

but it has absolutely shit all to do with most of the stuff I post in here and certainly nothing to do with the post you're treating like the plague
    i didn't say it did. i'm just telling you how i feel in response to you, yet again, bringing up your internet-BDSM relationship with mori

oh no

sorry

you can replace it with shooting the canadian shit with senj or all the shit I do in CF

didn't know I had to pretend to be celibate to protect you, mike

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

That story has always been full of shit. It isn't the woman that he cares about. It is the flagrant violation of the vow. Moreover, the monk is just committing a "you too" fallacy.

Couscous on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Heaven forbid two people find common cause to start a relationship together on PA, it would be too much for our delicate sensibilities!

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2010

Man, that sucks. In that special way that zen things suck.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Ludious 2.0, I like you so much more than Ludious 1.0

*snuggles*

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Man, when chat was new? I was the biggest flirt in the place. Just a huge flirt. Thanatos in proportion. Flirting with everything.

Good times.

Hey Elki, I love the avatar... :winky::winky::winky:

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Crisco has done much evil in this world. You are not to blame.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    people can post however the hell they want, i'm just saying cybering in chat is a bit much for me

it's NOT because she's female. if it were a guy i would have the same issues. hell, i even explicitly brought up my issues with mori when HE was doing it too, because it bothers me

so you can all cut the cute "oh mikeman just hates the [chat] ladies olol" because it's retarded

I still <3 you, Mike.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Honestly, I get more than enough attention from Mori right now. Don't need to whore it out here. It was a joke playing up the wanton sluttishness that the thread had already run with.

Yeah, I'll take it and dish it like you guys. So what?
    your thing with mori is fucking weird, sorry

congratulations

you're totally entitled that opinion

no, seriously, you are

but it has absolutely shit all to do with most of the stuff I post in here and certainly nothing to do with the post you're treating like the plague
    i didn't say it did. i'm just telling you how i feel in response to you, yet again, bringing up your internet-BDSM relationship with mori

oh no

sorry

you can replace it with shooting the canadian shit with senj or all the shit I do in CF

didn't know I had to pretend to be celibate to protect you, mike
    not helpful

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    *snuggles*

Bad Inq

No cybering

japan on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

Man, that sucks. In that special way that zen things suck.

It sucks in the same way as every shitty story meant to sound deep but which falls apart after looking at it for more than two seconds sucks.

Couscous on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010

there's a forumer in my living room right now. We should totally make out.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

Nice. What books did you throw at her?

Quid on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

I still <3 you, Mike.
    right back atcha <3

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    BobCesca wrote: »

Pics or it didn't happen!

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010

Actually I think it was Five Guys.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Mike, if Arivia's posts really bug you then that is why there is an ignore list.

Seriously.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Don't forget to set the webcam up.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2010

you are just intolerable :x

Nerdgasmic on
This discussion has been closed.