Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Read Thread, Proliferate.

BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic PuppySkraggle RockRegistered User regular
edited January 2011 in Singularity Engine++
So guys, theres this game, you may of heard about it, its call
Magic-Logo.jpg

Basically its a really cool card game where you spend all your money and keep spending it for forever. The new core set is coming out in a few days. Isn't that cool?

Lets talk about how awesome our decks are. Personally my friends and I don't play by Type 2 rules (basically the current set, base set, and previous set are only the only ones you can use) so we have crazy broken decks with mixes of old cards and new.

So come on gang, lets gather, with Magic.

Everyone loves new sets! Scars of Mirrodin is set to come out the firs of October, and while the majority of the spoilers are coming down in about a week or 2, we have a couple. I get all my info at Gathering Magic.

Bucketman on