Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "THUNDERDOME: Raneados vs ChicoBlue", by Larlar

LegbaLegba Registered User regular
Legba has reported a post.

Reason:
The final showdown for the 2010 Forum Battle. It's been epic, folks. If you haven't been paying attention to it before now, do yourself a favour and vote while you still can.
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: Larlar
Original Content:
I'll keep this short. Thanks to all who haphazardly participated and all who capriciously voted, and fuck everyone else. We reached a new minimum number of no-shows yet again, making my job happier and easier. Everybody dance!

When you finish dancing, go choose your 2010 champion. If you vote without dancing beforehand, I'll know.

[vidurl=
(download mirror)

[vidurl=""]ChicoBlue[/vidurl]
(download mirror)

Legba on

• RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    oh jeez

Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky FONOTUNE Electric FairytaleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I knew someone would report this. Given how legendary both of the battlers are, I'm not surprised there's a near-tie running right now.

Kochikens wrote: »
    oh man I saw an otter with a boner at the seattle one and this kid asked his dad, IS HE EATING A HOT DOG
    and I laughed forever
  • HenroidHenroid Gibberish Cold white sand!Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    This is one of those obviously-five-stars posts. :^:

Vote for Rane. <_<

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog
  • RandomEngyRandomEngy Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I got bored with Raneados's one and stopped watching halfway through. ChicoBlue's was pretty good.

Profile -> Signature Settings -> Hide signatures always. Then you don't have to read this worthless text anymore.
    edited July 2010
    Rane won by the way, despite RandomEngy's naysaying.

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    RandomEngy wrote: »
    I got bored with Raneados's one and stopped watching halfway through. ChicoBlue's was pretty good.

you really wouldn't have appreciated my 17 minute long entry then

Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
    edited July 2010
    I know I didn't! <3

• RandomEngyRandomEngy Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    RandomEngy wrote: »

you really wouldn't have appreciated my 17 minute long entry then

That sounds accurate.

Profile -> Signature Settings -> Hide signatures always. Then you don't have to read this worthless text anymore.