Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A Child Dying In Horrible Ways

DidgeridooDidgeridoo Registered User regular
edited July 2010 in Social Entropy++
This thread title is awfully sensationalist. I am just so excited about this game. I was acting out, and for this I apologize.

But we should totally be talking about this game that features a child dying in horrible ways!

Limbo

Limbo is a game by PlayDead Studios that is being released for the Xbox Live Arcade on July 21st. It will cost 15 U.S. dollars, which translates to 1200 Microsoft FakeBux. A few things we can discern from the trailer: it features a little boy. It has stark black and white visuals. It is unsettling.

041.jpg

The first reviews from gaming magazines are out, and the one I happen to have access to is the corporate shill of a magazine, GameInformer!
As you enter its world, it has that unusual quality of a dream that is slowly transforming itself into a nightmare.... There is no music.... Each time you think you have a grip on where you are, who is chasing you, or even the nature of the world, everything changes.... The only constant is the extreme peril.

LimboGame1.jpg

I think it will be great. Anyone else looking forward to it? Or perhaps you think it will suck balls. Tell me your opinions. I crave them

Didgeridoo on

3DS Friend Code: 2766-8209-8772. Nintendo Network ID: Didge7