Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

It's a Shoeting Gallery

#pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odoursPope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
edited October 2010 in Singularity Engine++
SHOES!

I am a dude who likes shoes. I have like 15 pairs which is a lot for a person with a penis I think. Do you like shoes? LET'S TALK ABOUT SHOES.

I just got these bad boys in the mail, which I ordered and paid for about six months ago

shoes_iaec1135531.jpg

I'm wearing them. They're awesome.

Are Chuck Taylors the perfect shoe? I say no, but they're certainly the most versatile. I've got 5 different pairs now and I like to wear them with a suit.

I also like skate shoes. Etnies for lyfe

shoes_iaec1142664.jpg

These shoes feel like they're giving your foot a hug.

What about dress shoes? I think those super shiny ones and the square toed loafers and the ones with the super pointy toe look totally friggin stupid but they seem to be very popular!

They make shoes for ladies too!

I think I'm weird in that I don't really like heels? I much prefer a lady in flats or sneakers. Wedges are ok though, I guess.

What kind of shoes do you dudes wear on your feet?

#pipe on

This discussion has been closed.