As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Awkward Moments [Shibby casting dark magic all up in here]

1565758596062»

• autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    It's even better through the google translator

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Is there a sorry dad yet, where we apologize to our fathers for bangin' ugly chicks

'Cause I'm just saying

I may have some apologies to make

Straightzi on
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I had lunch today at the hardware store to finally buy a new toilet bowl. I do not know why but suddenly comes a small boy, I guess around 4 years to me and asked me where the toilet is for. Since I had no idea I said, "Look here, are sometimes designed around 50 toilets, since you can choose one you intended. I had no idea that the little one takes me seriously. Then the little pulls really bright and sits neatly on a dish and made his business. I was at this moment unable to do anything. I could piss me quite honestly at this moment in the pants. I did the mother of this child, so sorry. Apparently his mother had searched for it in vain or toilet paper. Excuse!

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Ahahaha

Liiya on
  • GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I had lunch today at the hardware store to finally buy a new toilet bowl. I do not know why but suddenly comes a small boy, I guess around 4 years to me and asked me where the toilet is for. Since I had no idea I said, "Look here, are sometimes designed around 50 toilets, since you can choose one you intended. I had no idea that the little one takes me seriously. Then the little pulls really bright and sits neatly on a dish and made his business. I was at this moment unable to do anything. I could piss me quite honestly at this moment in the pants. I did the mother of this child, so sorry. Apparently his mother had searched for it in vain or toilet paper. Excuse!

vhat a country!

GeoMitch on
    Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
    edited July 2010
    "I could piss me quite honestly at this moment in the pants."

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I did the mother of this child, so sorry.

in the store?

Bad-Beat on
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Worst-Beat

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    That story reminds me of the dialog from "The Room"

THEPAIN73 on
    Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
    edited July 2010
    I, female, 23, was sitting today because of the heat in short shorts and a shirt achselfreien in the S-Bahn. Opposite me sat a young man, 25 to 30, who stared at me constantly on their feet and in the step and apparently tried to vorbeizuspannen at the hems of the shorts. As we both got out at the last stop, we were the last in the train. Just before the entrance to the station I got up, introduced me to him and pulled my shorts and panties jerk to the knees down, and asked him if he was now happy. I have no problem with nudity that is bugged, but his looks. I believe that has not yet needed a while to pick up his jaw again.
    Tags: shameless

It's been a bit longer ago, but I rushed through the town, was total in a hurry and wanted to absolutely like a solarium. In some tanning is one of them in the shop window and you should only draw the curtain and take off then. I have not even noticed that I was in the window and pulled me out quickly and put me under it. After about three minutes, I started shooting up in me! I relaxed and came. Quite the same time also ended my time and I opened the solarium deck. Then I saw what had just happened. Before the showcase gathered raucous tight teens who clapped and whistled. I would prefer sunk in the ground. I've never been so ashamed. I dressed quickly and hurried out. The men screamed, laughed, clapped and whistled photographed after me.

Tags: Masturbation stupidity embarrassment

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    If only half the stories on sites like that weren't made up

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2010

m_c630b6d6a1e049f8a518f7f6c196e32f.gif

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    i guess i need to go to train stations more often

undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
    edited July 2010
    i guess i need to go to train stations more often

or Arby's

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited July 2010
    Edcrab wrote: »
    If only half the stories on sites like that weren't made up

more likely more than half, but many are still funny nonetheless
    My wife and me the other day something very unpleasant happened, what must be confessed. We have 8-year-old daughter to school brought ours. Outside the school, there were of course also brings together other parents who wanted to safely deliver your children, my wife and I adopted our daughter from us. My wife asked our daughter because she is simply gone, why is it your not a farewell kiss. Our daughter replied in front of everyone, "No, I kiss you do not, yesterday you had Papa's sausage in the mouth!"

Tags: embarrassment Intimate Children Family

D:

Turkish Superman (00027915)
    49 Comments
    4:57 / 5:00
    4.6 / 5 (688 Votes)

Kartendaten ©2010 - Nutzungsbedingungen
    When I was 10 years old, my parents and I spent the holiday in Turkey. The hotel where we were staying led evening a little show for the children at all. When my parents and I watched a superhero fighting against a rogue. The show was staged by the Turkish entertainers mighty bad. How come it could not hurt the villain of the Superman so much that he was "unconscious" was on the ground. All children were then invited to go on stage and touch the Superman in the right place and thus again to bring him to consciousness. All children touched him on the forehead, chest and belly, and nothing happened. Because my parents sent me against my will to the front, I struck him in the balls and once he was awake. The other children were envious of me because I had found the right place. My parents were of course not as good and sent me after the show to the Superman and I had to apologize.

Tags: violence, arrogance children leave

D:::

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    hahahahahahaha

this is much funnier with the translator than actually reading it in german

undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • Technicus RexTechnicus Rex All your base.Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Janson wrote: »
    Mori also tries and tells me about the amazing revelations he's had about the game he's played that day

Only in his sleep he often mumbles, and when I ask him, 'uh, what?' he gets really annoyed and angry with me.

My gf (ex now) told me once that in my sleep I told her that her mother was a machine and if we switched her off she wouldn't have to go home.

And apparently I say "ninja's" sometimes in my sleep...

Technicus Rex on
    People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazi's. You can't trust people. - Super Hans.
    edited July 2010
    oh god that superman story is hilarious

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Since this is the last page...

My absolute most awkward moment, which was more soul-scraping than merely awkward

I had to have a "talk" with my then-girlfriend because I'd decided things weren't really working. I was only... I think 18? 19 maybe?

And I say "had" because it had got to the stage that I really had to resolve the relationship. She was pretty eccentric and we clearly weren't right for each other; she was brash, loud, not really my type at all come to think of it

But at the time? I was really confused and didn't know what was her and what was her just trying to be "funny". She lied a lot, made stuff up, laughed a lot... it had got to the point that I couldn't tell who she really was, and what was just a front

So I headed to her house, which I'd been to a few times before (I don't think her mother liked me much, I'd always got funny looks from her), but since the door was unlocked I let myself in, which was strangely forward of me and very silly because I hadn't announced myself and might've just been walking in on her mother with my GF nowhere to be seen
    So after strolling on in I encountered my girlfriend in the bedroom, where she was getting vigorously fucked by her 15-year-old neighbour.

That was an awkward silence, let me tell you.

Yay relationship issues

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
This discussion has been closed.