As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Un]Official PA WH40K Gaming League! Season 2: The Escalation!

ElderCatElderCat Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited September 2010 in Critical Failures
Welcome to the Penny Arcadian Warhammer 40,000 League!
OP stolen from Gabriel_Pitt

motivator4211865.jpg
titan-animation.gif
And dancing titans.

How to play: Everyone who wants to participate, say so in this thread. I will keep a list of the participants, their faction, and their current score in the OP. Also include what country you're in, as I will try and match people in similar time zones to make arranging game times easier. Deadline to opt in will be Sunday, August 1, 5:00 PM U.S. EST. After that, I will post the first match-ups and participants will then have until Sunday, August 8, 5:00 PM U.S. EST to complete their game and post the results in this thread. After that, I'll post the next set of matchups. If there are any late signups that can get their games in before Sunday August 8, I will put them in, just let me know you are interested.
You can download the VASSAL wargaminLg application, along with 40K module and maps from this link here. Install VASSAL 3.1.14, and check out the user guide to learn how to play on it.

Escalation League Rules:
Time period: 8 weeks, 1 game per week.
Starting points for the first game: 750
Every two weeks the points for the game go up 250.
Army composition: you start with a Core (that you must take every game) of up to 500 points(you can choose less), and 3 optional blocks that you may choose between. A block is up to 250 points(you can choose less) or one unit (if it costs more than 250). The point limit for games is unaffected, so you will have to take fewer points in another block or from your Core to compensate. Every 2 weeks, when the points increase, you may pick 1 additional block. After week 4, you can redo your army lists wit ha 750 point core, and 4 blocks.
Battle force choices: every week your opponent will be chosen by Swiss style, and you choose your battle force AFTER you know who you are facing.
Just to be clear here is a breakdown by week:
Week1: Core +3 blocks. Use the Core and 1 block to make a 750 point (or less) list (obeying the standard force org chart) based on who your opponent is.
Week2: Core +3 blocks. Use the Core and 1 block to make a 750 point (or less) list.
Week3: Core +4 blocks. Use the Core and 2 blocks to make a 1000 point (or less) list.
Week4: Core +4 blocks. Use the Core and 2 blocks to make a 1000 point (or less) list.
Now you may change your list.
You may edit your Core (now up to 750 points) and your blocks to streamline it, or add a more effective unit for the higher points cost battles for the 2nd half of the League.
Week5: Core +4 blocks. Use the Core and 2 blocks to make a 1250 point (or less) list.
Week6: Core +4 blocks. Use the Core and 2 blocks to make a 1250 point (or less) list.
Week7: Core +5 blocks. Use the Core and 3 blocks to make a 1500 point (or less) list.
Week8: Core +5 blocks. Use the Core and 3 blocks to make a 1500 point (or less) list.
Allowed Armies: All standard 40k armies (No Forge World)
Map: There are about 36 different maps included with the VASSAL package above. Randomly pick one to play on. Some of the maps have terrain and cover saves already determined. If not, agree with your opponent before the game how you want to play it.
Mission and Deployment: Use the VASSAL button.

Rule disputes: If something crops up in a game that cannot be conclusively settled, post it here and I'll make a ruling on how it should be played within the league.

Anything that needs to be further clarified? Did I leave anything important out?
This info is out of date, ad is just included for historical purposes.
Players:
............................Score......Faction.......Time Zone
Mazzyx..................14.............CSM............GMT -6
PolloDiablo............12..............IG...............GMT -4
Slapnuts................12.............SW..............GMT -4
Sharp101..............11...........SM...............GMT -4
Thelawinator.........11.............IG..............GMT -5
Huntzy...................11.............BA...............GMT -4
Extreaminatus.......10.............DE............GMT -5
Smurfy...................10.............SOB.............GMT -7
Eldercat.................9..............DA.............GMT -5
Dayspring..............9............Eldar............GMT
AtriusNight............8.............ORKS...........GMT -4
Heffling..................8............ORKS...........GMT -5
Gabriel_Pitt...........9.............SM.............GMT -4
Susan....................9............Nec.............GMT -8
Standby:
RenegadeAce........?..............???.............GMT -?

Week 1 Matches:
Gabriel_Pitt............v......w.......TheLawinator
Smurfy........w........v.................Susan
Dayspring..............v.......w.......Slapnuts
Mazzyx.......w........v.................Heffling
Sharp101........D....v.....D..........Huntzy
Extreaminatus.......v.....w.........PolloDiablo
Eldercat........W......v.................AtriusNight

Week 2 Matches:
Thelawinator..w...v..........Eldercat
Slapnuts.....D.......v.....D..Mazzyx
Smurfy.....D............v....D......PolloDiablo
Sharp101...w.......v..........AtriusNight
Huntzy................v....w....Heffling
Extreaminatus.w.v.........Susan
Dayspring......w....v........GabrielPitt

Week 3 Matches:
TheLawinator..D....v.....D.....(Smurfy v PolloDiablo winner)
Sharp101....w......v..........Slapnuts
Dayspring....D......v.....D....Mazzyx
Gabriel_Pitt..........v....w.....Huntzy
Eldercat.......D.......v...D.......(Smurfy v PolloDiablo loser)
Extreaminatus..w.v...........Heffling
AtriusNight....w.....v..........Susan

Week 4 Matches:
Sharp101.............v..........TheLawinator
Extreaminatus......v..........Smurfy
Mazzyx......w........v...........PolloDiablo
Slapnuts.....D.......v...D......Huntzy

Eldercat...............v..........Dayspring
AtriusNight..........v...........Heffling
Gabriel_Pitt.....D....v....D.......Susan
Players:
...........................Faction.......Time Zone
Mazzyx................CSM............GMT -6
PolloDiablo...........IG...............GMT -4
Slapnuts..............SW..............GMT -4
Sharp101.............SM...............GMT -4
Thelawinator........IG...............GMT -5
Huntzy.................BA...............GMT -4
Extreaminatus......DE..............GMT -5
Smurfy..................SOB.............GMT -7
Eldercat................DA...............GMT -5
Dayspring.............Eldar............GMT
AtriusNight...........ORKS...........GMT -4
Heffling................ORKS...........GMT -5
Gabriel_Pitt...........SM..............GMT -4
Susan...................Nec.............GMT -8
RenegadeAce........???.............GMT -?

CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANNNGES:
All right guys. Lets just change this to a challenge league using the results we have to set up the board.

1. Challenge Board

Each participant can be moved up and down the list to show each player's present standing.

2. Challenging

In general, players on each tier may challenge any player on the next higher tier to a match by contacting that person and arranging a time to play. If you are on the bottom tier, you may challenge anyone on the next higher tier. However, if you are on a higher tier, then you may only challenge if you have successfully defended your present position.

3. Bottom Tier

The bottom tier is the lowest tier that is more than half full. If the lowest tier is half full or less than half full, it is counted as part of the tier above, and the second lowest and the lowest tier both are considered the bottom tier. Players who do not have a spot on the board are considered on the bottom tier and must try to fight their way on.

4. Challenge Tokens

When you successfully defend your spot, you get a challenge token, and you may then spend your challenge token to challenge a player on the next higher tier. If you win, your name is switched on the Challenge Board with the name of the person you defeated (but you no longer have a challenge token, and must earn another by defending your new position). If you lose, your opponent gets your challenge token, and you must earn another). Challenge tokens will be denoted by red names.

5. Champion

The player on the top position is the current champion of the Challenge Board. Each time the champion successfully defends his position, he gets a challenge token, and if he wins four tokens he shall retire as Grand Champion (with his name commended through the ages) and may reenter the Challenge Board with a new army. However, if the champion is defeated, he falls to the bottom tier, and the resulting openings on the Challenge Board are filled randomly by players with challenge tokens.

6. Frequency of Play

You should play at least one game every other week. Unless you are in the top position of the Challenge Board, if two weeks pass without you playing a game, then I will swap your tag with that of a randomly selected player who has a challenge token from the next lower tier (if you have a challenge token, you would not lose it as the result of this swap, but the randomly selected player would). Thus, if you fail to play games, you will keep moving lower until you get to the bottom tier.

7. If Nobody Will Challenge You

If two weeks pass without you receiving a challenge, then I will issue you a free challenge token. If three weeks pass and no challenges have been issued to the top player, they shall retire as Grand Champion, and the two players in the second tier shall be moved to the bottom tier, with the resulting openings filled randomly by players with challenge tokens.

Red players have a challenge token, and may challenge anyone in the tier above them.

Tier 1: Mazzyx
Tier 2: PolloDiablo--Slapnuts
Tier 3: Sharp101--Thelawinator--Huntzy
Tier 4: Extreaminatus--Smurfy--Eldercat--Dayspring
Tier 5: AtriusNight--Heffling--Gabriel_Pitt--Susan--RenegadeAce--Leaf

IWBRLjC.png
ElderCat on

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Heffling let me know a good time. Wednesday on is usually the best for me. Just drop me a pm here.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    If we have a 500 point core and 3 250 block, how do we get up to 1500?
    Do we get 4 blocks instead?
    I've not settled on my list yet, but will probably end up trying out the harlequins.

Dayspring on
    My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Lawinator! I have time for the rest of today! FIGHGT ME!

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Dayspring wrote: »
    If we have a 500 point core and 3 250 block, how do we get up to 1500?
    Do we get 4 blocks instead?
    I've not settled on my list yet, but will probably end up trying out the harlequins.

Every time the points go up you get another block. At week 7 you will have a 500pt core plus 6 250pt blocks to make a 1500 point list from.

The point of the blocks is a sideboard, if you will, to somewhat tailor your army to your opponent. With the core being there to ensure some consistency.

ElderCat on
    IWBRLjC.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    6 total? crazy!
    Ok, gunna have to ponder my list. To the armybuilder-mobile!

Dayspring on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Man, I need to make two more blocks then. I thought it was 500 and then one block for each of the two weeks.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh crap I still need to figure out my 500 point core.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm ready to go when you do!

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Okay, so here is my army list with all 6 blocks to choose from. I think I am 10 points under the maximum allowed if you add in all 6 blocks. I can live with that. Worse comes to worse, pred gets a dozer blade or a melta bomb on a champ.
    Core-500 pts(on the dot)
    Daemon Prince
    -Wings
    -MoS
    -Lash

CSMx10
    -Champ
    -power fist
    2x melta
    -Rhino

Greater Demon

Block 1-250 pts.
    CSMx10
    -Champ
    -power fist
    2x flamer
    -Rhino
    -havoc launcher

Block 2-256 pts
    Plague Marines
    -champ
    -power fist
    2x flamer
    Rhino
    -Combi-melta

Block 3-255 pts
    Termicide
    -3x combi
    Defiler

Block 4-225 pts
    3x Obliterators

Block 5-245 pts.
    CSMx10
    -Champ
    -power fist
    2x melta
    -Rhino

Block 6-245 pts.
    Predator
    -heavy bolters
    Chaos Vindi
    -possession

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SlapnutsSlapnuts Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Elder, I'll be playing Space Wolves.

Also, I need to get my list together. Good times.

Slapnuts on
    There are some acts so ruthless, some deeds so unpalatable, that only the Vlka Fenryka are capable of undertaking them. It's what we were bred for. It's the way we were designed. Without qualm or sentiment, without hesitation or whimsy. We take pride in being the only Astartes who will never, under any circumstances, refuse to strike on the Allfather's behalf, no matter what the target, no matter what the cause.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Okay, so here is my army list with all 6 blocks to choose from. I think I am 10 points under the maximum allowed if you add in all 6 blocks. I can live with that. Worse comes to worse, pred gets a dozer blade or a melta bomb on a champ.

Your army list right now can only have 1 core and 3 blocks in it.

If you plan to go over 250 on a block, you should not be at 500 on your core. By being at 500 points on your core it means you cannot take a block that is over 250 for the first 2 weeks, and you could just add that block on week 3 instead of having a block doing nothing.

I am not saying you CAN'T do it, but the intention was for the blocks to give flexibility to the list. To be switched out at will to better match your opponent, and keep your opponent guessing which extras you are taking.

Edit: Here is a week by week breakdown:
    Week1: Core +3 blocks. Use the Core and 1 block to make a 750 point (or less) list (obeying the standard force org chart) based on who your opponent is.
    Week2: Core +3 blocks. Use the Core and 1 block to make a 750 point (or less) list.
    Week3: Core +4 blocks. Use the Core and 2 blocks to make a 1000 point (or less) list.
    Week4: Core +4 blocks. Use the Core and 2 blocks to make a 1000 point (or less) list.
    Now you may change your list.
    You may edit your Core (now up to 750 points) and your blocks to streamline it, or add a more effective unit for the higher points cost battles for the 2nd half of the League.
    Week5: Core +4 blocks. Use the Core and 2 blocks to make a 1250 point (or less) list.
    Week6: Core +4 blocks. Use the Core and 2 blocks to make a 1250 point (or less) list.
    Week7: Core +5 blocks. Use the Core and 3 blocks to make a 1500 point (or less) list.
    Week8: Core +5 blocks. Use the Core and 3 blocks to make a 1500 point (or less) list.

ElderCat on
    IWBRLjC.png
  • Options
    susansusan Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm at GMT -8 (I think; that's Pacific Coast time, yes?).

Smurfy, evenings work well for me, late evenings better still, just let me know when you're available and I'll make my schedule work. I'm also quite new to the VASSAL program, so I may need a day or so to poke it and make it work like it should. Lookin' forward to it!

susan on
    2010 PAX DM Challenge Grand Champion
    2011 PAX Warmachine/Hordes Champion
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Current core and block setup for my IG

Core
    HQ

CCS
    MoO
    Lascannon
    Vox

Troops

Vet Squad
    3 plas

Vet Squad
    3 melta

HS
    Demolisher

500 on the dot

Block 1
    2 Hydras

Vet Squad
    3 melta

Block 2
    Platoon Command Squad
    4 flamer

Infantry Squad
    Lascannon
    Commissar with power weapon

Infantry Squad
    Lascannon
    Power weapon on sergeant
    Vox

Block 3
    Vanquisher 155
    2 scout sentinels with HK missiles

Edit: This is MK 2 that I changed before the first game.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Eldercat that is a much better explanation. It is a pain in the butt for csm unless I am making just pure csm squads to stick 250. That is what causes the overs and unders. We have a weird point group almost. I will reset the blocks so it fits better with what you were actually trying to do. I was taking average over the whole game. It gets kind of messy with that at times.

Core-500 pts.:
    Daemon Prince
    -Wings
    -MoS
    -Lash

CSMx10
    -Champ
    -power fist
    2x melta
    -Rhino

Greater Demon

Block 1-250 pts.
    CSMx10
    -Champ
    -power fist
    2x flamer
    -Rhino
    -havoc launcher

Block 2-245 pts.
    CSMx10
    -Champ
    -power fist
    2x melta
    -Rhino

Block 3-246 pts.
    Plague Marines
    -champ
    -power fist
    2x flamer
    Rhino

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    When I originally set up my core, I thought we were going to have a 500 point game. Guess for most people it isn't going to be a legal army.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Lawn that was one of the first questions I asked before building if the core needed to be a legal army since that completely changes how I would build it. But he said it didn't. Just means you will always use at least one block as a troop choice though.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Yea, I like that since my core block is a legal army I have a lot more flexibility when it comes to everything else.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, that is the thing. If you spend your core without meeting the FOC requirements, then one of your blocks is always going to need to include whatever your missing. Anyway, Law, I'll be good for a game anytime after 6 pm est tomorrow. Pop me an IM when you're available.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    SmurfySmurfy Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Susan, available most nights I think too. Just hop PM when ya hop on, I'll shoot a PM back if I'm online and waiting.

And Eldercat got my race wrong, I'm trying some SW out, must I reveal them here?

Smurfy on
  • Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh! I'll try and make my list tomorrow.

I'm available most weeknights after 6pm EST.

I'm also available all day tomorrow.

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm planning on Orks as posted in the previous thread.
    Main Army - 499 Points Total:
    HQ:
    Big Mek, KFF - 85 Points

Troops:
    12x Ork Boyz, Slugga/Choppa, Nob, Pk, Trukk - 142
    12x Ork Boyz, Slugga/Choppa, Nob, Pk, Trukk - 142

Heavy:
    Battlewagon, Deff Rolla, Armour Plants, Grot Riggas, Big Shoota - 130

Detachment 1 - Elite:
    15x Burna Boyz - 225

Detachment 2 - Elite:
    15x Loota Boyz - 225

Detachment 3 - Elite:
    6x MegaNobz, Kombi Skorcha, Kombi Rokkit - 250

Detachment 4 -
    HQ: Big Mek, Shokk Attack Gun (Timspork!) - 95
    Elite: 5x Loota Boyz - 75
    Elite: 5x Loota Boyz - 75

For later in the seasons, can you combine blocks? For example, if I wanted to take a nobz squad in a 1500 pt army, they usually run around 500 pts. Or is part of the block breakdown to avoid deathstar type units?

Heffling on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Yes, as long as it is for a single unit(including dedicated transports) than you can go over 250 and just subtract the amount you are over from another block to make the points work out.

ElderCat on
    IWBRLjC.png
  • Options
    susansusan Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Smurfy wrote: »
    Susan, available most nights I think too. Just hop PM when ya hop on, I'll shoot a PM back if I'm online and waiting.

And Eldercat got my race wrong, I'm trying some SW out, must I reveal them here?

Sounds good. And I don't think you have to reveal your list; my Necron list is a bit more self-explanatory than most, and could probably have been guessed in its entirety :) .

susan on
    2010 PAX DM Challenge Grand Champion
    2011 PAX Warmachine/Hordes Champion
  • Options
    ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, I'll be playing DE because, hey, combat drugs are fun. The downside? One of my 250 blocks is made obsolete until we 1000 points since it's just one unit of elites.

Also, a clarification question: After week 4, can my core be more than 500 points if my my blocks have points to compensate?

Extreaminatus on
  • Options
    PolloDiabloPolloDiablo Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'll grab my codex and make my terrible army this afternoon.

PolloDiablo on
  • Options
    HuntzyHuntzy Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Sharp would you like to play on wednesday at 6:30

Huntzy on
  • Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Sure!

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    HuntzyHuntzy Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    This is a really silly list i'm considering for the league

Huntzy on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Send in the Clowns
    CORE 500
    Farseer, spear, Fortune, runes of warding (103)

5 Pathfinders (120)

5 Pathfinders (120)

Wraithlord, Bright Lance, Missile Launcher and flamers (155)

(498 total)

BLOCK 1
    9 Harlequins with 7 kisses, 2 fusion pistols, Death Jester and Shadow Seer (250)

BLOCK 2
    9 Harlequins with 7 kisses, 2 fusion pistols, Death Jester and Shadow Seer (250)

BLOCK 3
    Wraithlord, Lance and Launcher, 2 flamers (155)
    1 War Walker, 2 Bright Lances (90)

We'll see how it does. If nothing else it should be something a bit different :P

Dayspring on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Is anyone else having trouble getting online with Vassel? Or is it just me?

I have a hankering to kick Lawinator's butt, and I have a sneaking suspicion that Vassel is paying favorites.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Not just you, I can't connect.

ElderCat on
    IWBRLjC.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I can't even access Vassal's website. They seem to have crashed, hard.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    SlapnutsSlapnuts Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I haven't been able to access it since Sunday. I thought it was just my Mac shenanigans.

Slapnuts on
    There are some acts so ruthless, some deeds so unpalatable, that only the Vlka Fenryka are capable of undertaking them. It's what we were bred for. It's the way we were designed. Without qualm or sentiment, without hesitation or whimsy. We take pride in being the only Astartes who will never, under any circumstances, refuse to strike on the Allfather's behalf, no matter what the target, no matter what the cause.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    It's borked. Pack it up, we're done here.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Yup it seems dead and borked still.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Vassal's back. They were changing hosting servers it seems. Lawinator! You on for the same time tonight? My vastly undermanned marine army demands blood!

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    PolloDiabloPolloDiablo Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Ok, so we just need 3 blocks for now? Here's my core and first three blocks. I've got no idea if any of this is smart, but I'll wing it.

Core:
    Company Command Squad

Platoon 1
    3 squads with missile launchers

Platoon 2
    3 squads with grenade launchers

Ratling Squad
    3 ratlings

Block 1
    2 Basilisks

Block 2
    Hellhound
    3 Scout Sentinels w/ Multilasers, Smoke Launchers

Block 3
    Leman Russ Tank
    Hull Heavy Flamer
    Heavy Flamer Sponsons
    Extra Armor
    Sly Marbo

Everything is either 500 or 250 on the dot. I don't know how effective any of this is, but I'm willing to experiment.

PolloDiablo on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    That's actually a VERY good list, and your blocks give you a lot of flexibility to tailor against your opponent.

ElderCat on
    IWBRLjC.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Smurfy wrote: »

Yes, I would like to have all the lists posted in this thread, just to keep people honest.

ElderCat on
    IWBRLjC.png
  • Options
    ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Open the Webway Portals, Dark Eldar list ahoy!

Core
    HQ (Core): 497
    Dark Eldar Lord (Archon)
    ~Shadow Field
    ~Agonizer
    ~Splinter Pistol
    ~Combat Drugs
    ~Crucible of Malediction
    ~Retinue
    5 Incubi
    Total:
    Raider

Warrior Squad x10
    Sybarite
    ~Poisoned Blades
    Splinter Cannon x2
    Total: 111
    Raider

Block 1
    Ravager
    ~x3 Disintigrators

Warrior Squad x13
    ~Dark Lance x2

Block 2
    Warrior Squad x8
    Sybarite
    ~Poisoned Blades
    Splinter Cannon x2
    ~Raider

Talos

Block 3
    Wyches x10
    ~Wych Weapons
    ~Plasma Grenades
    Succubus
    - Agonizer
    - Animus Vitae
    Raider
    ~Screaming Jets

Can we rewrite our core force after week 4 to be more than 500 points if we have fewer points in our blocks to compensate?

Extreaminatus on