Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

AREA MAN SEEN POSTING IN NEW PAX THREAD

• FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    neville wrote: »
    Last call for Fancy Dinner.
    We may be getting a private room, so if you haven't RSVP'd, do so now please if you're going to come

Fancy dinners mean fancy bowel movements cool.gif

juggcat.jpg
  • nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh god so tired.

I hope I don't regret my choices for the menu, I had to stare at it for a few minutes to figure out just what the hell it was saying.

I will be ok. I have root beer.

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
    EgKxTTM.png cC2hQwS.png SE++ Minecraft Server Donation Station | SE++ Minecraft Server Wiki
  • Lost SalientLost Salient Z is for Zillah who drank too much ginRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    WaM your tattoo is fantastic. I may feel a little bad because what I want is so simple in comparison.

Anywho, thanks you guys for the recommendation. I'll get in touch with them, the work on the website seems good, too.

QuW2glN.jpg"Sandra's favourite movie is escape from new York because she cries when magpie and brain die because they will never be together." i read books sometimes
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread The fuck am I looking atRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    We may be getting a private room, so if you haven't RSVP'd, do so now please if you're going to come
    If you guys wanna go to the fancy dinner, you really should RSVP now. We had a bunch of last-minute additions last year, and while the staff at Purple was pretty cool with it room around the table was tight.

So be cool and sign up in advance, and don't just show up for something that other people had planned ahead for.

facebook.png
    | twitter.png | 475607272.png | SteamIcon.png
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread The fuck am I looking atRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Also I'll see if I can get that one waitress who everyone though was super hot to work our section again

facebook.png
    | twitter.png | 475607272.png | SteamIcon.png
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Makershot wrote: »
    If you guys wanna go to the fancy dinner, you really should RSVP now. We had a bunch of last-minute additions last year, and while the staff at Purple was pretty cool with it room around the table was tight.

So be cool and sign up in advance, and don't just show up for something that other people had planned ahead for.

If people haven't signed up, they'll be turned away.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User
    edited August 2010
    But the trashy dinner will accept anyone! No sleeves allowed.

edited August 2010
    If we have 15+ people for the Fancy Dinner, we'll be doing one of these group dining options:

http://www.thepurplecafe.com/documents/PurpleBellevueGroupDiningMenu_014.pdf

nevillexmassig1.png
  • edited August 2010
    Can I do the fancy dinner and the trashy dinner?

edited August 2010
    bongi wrote: »

Yeah exactly! So really, the Trashy dinner is little more than an alternative for people who don't want to spend too much or who don't have fancy clothes to wear. Basically, we're going to get burgers and then go somewhere to get our drink on. Once the Fancy din din is done, the fancy diners can come meet up with the trashy diners and we can all get shitty together!

• edited August 2010
    So the trashy dinner is on at the same time as the fancy one?

• Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    wasn't the trashy dinner on the Thursday evening before the concerts last year?

• SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    what if i were to show up to the trashy dinner fancy

edited August 2010
    Swill wrote: »
    what if i were to show up to the trashy dinner fancy

No sleeves.

edited August 2010
    (pants optional)

• FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    If we have 15+ people for the Fancy Dinner, we'll be doing one of these group dining options:

http://www.thepurplecafe.com/documents/PurpleBellevueGroupDiningMenu_014.pdf

Ooh, fancy. I look forward to eating.

juggcat.jpg
    edited August 2010
    Bad-Beat wrote: »

Yes, in past years, both dinners were on the Thursday before, but I think the Fancy dinner didn't want to be restricted by the looming show afterwards, so they moved to a different night. So, since the point of the trashy dinner was to be an alternative, it will follow suit with the Fancy and move nights. We will still, most likely, meet up for some Dick's burgers, or something equally cool and local near the show on Thursday night, but it won't be an official dinner meet up.

• ZonugalZonugal Lord Paramount of the Trident HarrenhalRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010

Yes, in past years, both dinners were on the Thursday before, but I think the Fancy dinner didn't want to be restricted by the looming show afterwards, so they moved to a different night. So, since the point of the trashy dinner was to be an alternative, it will follow suit with the Fancy and move nights. We will still, most likely, meet up for some Dick's burgers, or something equally cool and local near the show on Thursday night, but it won't be an official dinner meet up.

But I wanna go to both :(

edited August 2010

Attend the trashy dinner, gorge and get really drunk. Than make your way over to the Purple Cafe and vomit everywhere.

Littlefinger_sig_2.jpg
    edited August 2010

Yeah exactly! So really, the Trashy dinner is little more than an alternative for people who don't want to spend too much or who don't have fancy clothes to wear. Basically, we're going to get burgers and then go somewhere to get our drink on. Once the Fancy din din is done, the fancy diners can come meet up with the trashy diners and we can all get shitty together!

This is 100% what I intend on doing.
    I get fancy, then I get funky.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    also, please bring your big melons

kQwcZLJ.png
    edited August 2010
    also, please bring your big melons

My breasticles?
    'Kay.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010

Life is full of choices.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    Druhim wrote: »

Life is full of choices.

The choice whether to punch you or kick you :x

• skettiosskettios Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    What's going on Thursday night? (since the fancy and the trashy dinners won't be going on then)

edited August 2010
    The Pre-PAX concert I believe.

Littlefinger_sig_2.jpg
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
    Druhim wrote: »

Life is full of choices.

The choice whether to punch you or kick you :x

You're no son of mine!

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    that's the pre-pax show! concert at the comet, probably some kind of food beforehand

kQwcZLJ.png
  • skettiosskettios Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    PAX is so dang soon

soon comes the day when I will be able to say

why yes I just flew in and boy are my arms tired

I'll be here forever

do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    YAY FANCY DINNER!

Now I have to go find an outfit.

And someplace to stash the outfit and change in to said outfit.

Shit.

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
    Gamertag: T0NKKA - Steam: evilumpire Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! HEY SATAN
    edited August 2010
    skettios wrote: »
    What's going on Thursday night? (since the fancy and the trashy dinners won't be going on then)

PRE-PAX CONCERT!!

• OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
    i just drove in and boy is my layer of fossil fuels exhausted

edited August 2010
    i just rode a horse and boy is my cock hard

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    is there still hangouts at nevilles house on thursday?

I require 40 cheescakes.

edited August 2010
    i just rode a horse and boy is my cock hard

anyway...

edited August 2010
    i am so goddang excited though

i'm going to facebook centipede right now in fact!

edited August 2010
    You gonna send him pics of your wang?

You did to everyone else...

• FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I helped my uncle jack off a horse

do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
This discussion has been closed.