As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

pony [chat]

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Winky: Get a better doctor!

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    Oh well fuck here's $5.

Guess I have to go to the store.

TOO LATE YOU'VE ALREADY SOWN YOUR FILTHY FATE

AMONG THE NATIVES YOUR NAME IS

HE WHO WIPES WITH COMPUTER PAPER

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh well fuck here's $5.

Didn't your mom leave you $5 this morning?

This sounds premeditated.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Gooey wrote: »
    you're okay inky

i just dont trust the rest of these people

there were some good shmups also on SNES. Aerofighters I think?

Secret of Mana was a great game. Zelda was good too.

R-Type, Phalanx for the side-scrolling version.

The Super Star Wars games; Castlevania IV.

I mean, I could go on. Super Metroid's been mentioned 4 or 5 times, and I need to re-iterate that one. Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts.

AD&D Eye of the Beholder is decent.

Tamin on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    can

can we go back to talking about blazblue

Are you instant blocking yet?!

no i missed that post because of the poops

what attacks can i Instant block

All attacks ever.

Well, except for like, certain ground to air attacks that can only be barrier blocked.

so basically tap block instead of holding it down right?

Arch on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Actually pay the five dollars to Cass so she writes a fanfiction about this.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    Dark blood in poop = baaaaad

That's typically internal bleeding.

And that's baaaaad

Yeah most people just have fissures along their anus which causes some bright red blood in their stool. Some soft wipes and more bran should allow those to heal up.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh well fuck here's $5.

TOO LATE YOU'VE ALREADY SOWN YOUR FILTHY FATE

AMONG THE NATIVES YOUR NAME IS

HE WHO WIPES WITH COMPUTER PAPER

His Native American name is Sits With Caution.

Chanus on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    Ooh, Castlevania 4. My second favorite SNES game after Metroid.

Echo on
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    That kind of sucks about Ted Stevens

But not really

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2010
    Winky I feel like you should treat your elders with more respect because-

Dad I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood.

"Son, why were you doing 65 in a 45?"
    "I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood."

"Oh my God! There's a dead hooker and a brick of cocaine! Winky, what have you done??"
    "Dad, I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood." /thousand yard stare
    "Let me help you hide the bodies, son."

"Who the fuck took my car antique car on a joy ride?!"
    "Dad, I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood."
    "....I'll call an auto body."

"Oh god my stocks... my IRA... all emptied out and spent on Farmville cash..."
    "Dad, I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood."
    "I'll... I'll go fill out a McDonalds job application... I love you, son."

"YOU LOST 74 PLEX IN EVE ONLINE?!"
    "I'll start the miners back up..."

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2010
    i knew a guy on another forum who had to flush the toilet every time he took a shit because the toilet would literally fill with shit in the middle of his bowel movements

and he thought it was like this for everyone

his friends' reactions were the best

"no, you are thinking of elephants"

"ah yes, i too remember when my balls and my colon dropped"

and then someone posted a mockup cover of Everybody Poops, retitled "Everybody Poops...But Goddamn"

Rust on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited August 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »

I know I am quoting the wrong message, but what system did you go with in the end?

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    also inquis one of the reasons i like hazama (aside from the snakes and butterfly knife and the general cool dude vibe)

is that his voice actor isn't terrible

Arch on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    anal fissures

glorious

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    syndalis wrote: »
    Winky if you consistently have blood when you poop uh, see a doctor seriously? Or change your diet?

Stop eating glass?

It's like you guys aren't even paying attention to what I say about my anal health.

I've had it for years and I've gone to a doctor and he was all "olol idk bro". So I was like "Whatever I'll just poop blood and like it".

Is there pain with the bright red blood? Or is it darker blood blended with the stool? Is there a streak on the well formed stool or is it all over the place like the hallway from the shining?

I'm gonna give guess answers and we'll see how close I am. Bright red, usually not panful but sometimes, rarely a stripe, mostly like the shining. Sometimes days or even weeks go by with no blood and then it hits without warning.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Chanus wrote: »
    Oh well fuck here's $5.

Didn't your mom leave you $5 this morning?

This sounds premeditated.

Yes.

I mean I probably should've put the two together.

But instead I just saw $5 and was like "Hey! $5!"

Then I went and pooped blood.

Then I came back and I was like I wonder what I could do with these $5.

Winky on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Aldo wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Man I take a walk and you guys are talking about bleeding anus's.
    Talking about asses: sorry about spazzing out and acting all offended at you calling me a fascist yesterday. Reading back I was wording myself pretty terribly and should have taken a step back way earlier.

Water under the bridge aldo, I wasn't seriously in that argument but the way the wording had it you were like "Oh I'll make you do charity" and it was kinda scary. Road to hell etc etc.

Apology accepted Admiral Needa.

Yeah indeed and I was all "Who you calling Hitler? You know who called people Hitler? HITLER!" *stomp stomp stomp*

Kinda uncalled for is what I'm saying.

Thank you for your apology aldo. I'll cross your name off the people to kill list.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited August 2010
    anal fissures

glorious

It's what it sounds like, but he is not describing any pain or discomfort from the times he isn't giving his rectum paper cuts.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    edited August 2010

No, you still want to hold down block. Basically you want to start blocking RIGHT before the enemy attack hits you. If you do this you get an instant block, which lets you recover faster and I also forgot to mention that it fills your heat bar some.

But you still need to be holding back to actually block, it's not like a parry from SFIII. Basically, try to block right before you get hit but err on the side of blocking to soon. If you did it right you'll get an instant block, if you did it too soon you'll just get a regular block.

Instant blocking can be combined with barrier blocking for instant barrier blocking.

And yeah, it's as badass as the name implies.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    preacher would you describe yourself as a

fissureman?

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Winky if you consistently have blood when you poop uh, see a doctor seriously? Or change your diet?

Stop eating glass?

It's like you guys aren't even paying attention to what I say about my anal health.

I've had it for years and I've gone to a doctor and he was all "olol idk bro". So I was like "Whatever I'll just poop blood and like it".

Is there pain with the bright red blood? Or is it darker blood blended with the stool? Is there a streak on the well formed stool or is it all over the place like the hallway from the shining?

I'm gonna give guess answers and we'll see how close I am. Bright red, usually not panful but sometimes, rarely a stripe, mostly like the shining. Sometimes days or even weeks go by with no blood and then it hits without warning.

So, I mean, I guess this means you know exactly what it is then?

Because you are absolutely right.

Winky on
  • Options
    edited August 2010

and then print it out and use it to wipe your butthole

Arch on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Talking about asses: sorry about spazzing out and acting all offended at you calling me a fascist yesterday. Reading back I was wording myself pretty terribly and should have taken a step back way earlier.

Water under the bridge aldo, I wasn't seriously in that argument but the way the wording had it you were like "Oh I'll make you do charity" and it was kinda scary. Road to hell etc etc.

Yeah indeed and I was all "Who you calling Hitler? You know who called people Hitler? HITLER!" *stomp stomp stomp*

Thank you for your apology aldo. I'll cross your name off the people to kill list.

Steve-Buscemi-Billy-Madison.15.jpg

Chanus on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    Rust wrote: »
    and then someone posted a mockup cover of Everybody Poops, retitled "Everybody Poops...But Goddamn"

:D

Echo on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    also inquis one of the reasons i like hazama (aside from the snakes and butterfly knife and the general cool dude vibe)

I like Hazama because he has a TDK Joker costume and a DLC OG Joker costume.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    :lol: oki thanks.

--

Say, is that friend of Winky still posting on PA?

Aldo on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010

I know I am quoting the wrong message, but what system did you go with in the end?

MacBook Pro 15" 2.4Ghz Core i5, 4GB of RAM, high-resolution matte display, 500GB 7200RPM HDD.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

And that's baaaaad

Yes, that or cancer.

You want the blood to be nice and bright red which generally just means you ripped your poop hole.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    edited August 2010

No, you still want to hold down block. Basically you want to start blocking RIGHT before the enemy attack hits you. If you do this you get an instant block, which lets you recover faster and I also forgot to mention that it fills your heat bar some.

But you still need to be holding back to actually block, it's not like a parry from SFIII. Basically, try to block right before you get hit but err on the side of blocking to soon. If you did it right you'll get an instant block, if you did it too soon you'll just get a regular block.

Instant blocking can be combined with barrier blocking for instant barrier blocking.

And yeah, it's as badass as the name implies.

Alright

Time to find a way to get 40 dollar for this game

I wish I had a glut of video games I didn't want

Arch on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    preacher would you describe yourself as a

fissureman?

Nah, I prefer lubricant of the none love lube variety.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    :lol: oki thanks.

--

Say, is that friend of Winky still posting on PA?

Yep.

Winky on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010

Winky stared at the sink as it filled with a torrent of gushing water. Gently, he eased a new piece of computer paper off the top of the pile. It creased in his hands, sharp and fresh like the scent of pine on a summer breeze.

"You'll have to do, old girl." he whispered, staring at the pile of poop stained coffee filters collected at the garbage in front. "It's time for you to serve your country."

The computer paper silently drifted free of Winky's hand and embraced the cool embrace of the tap water. Winky settled down to do his business. His thoughts drifted to happier times. He remembered Christmas morning, when he was but five years old. His tiny legs could barely toddle down to the brightly lit tree. As he tore open the colorful packaging, he screamed with joy at the contents - his own pack of toilet paper.

"It's yours now son." his father whispered, cradling the tot in his arms. "It's your legacy. May your ass always be cradled by the finest of fabrics."

With great regret, he pulled the soggy computer paper out of the sink.

"I'm so sorry." The regret exploded from his lips as he reached down towards his moist anus. "Father...."

The first torrent of blood ripped forth.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited August 2010

I like Hazama because he has a TDK Joker costume and a DLC OG Joker costume.

oh really?

well then

even better

though i like the white costume with the green ouroboros

Arch on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    PantsB wrote: »
    That kind of sucks about Ted Stevens

But not really

i cheer every time a democrat dies

because if they have different opinions than me the world is a better place without them, obviously

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010

And that's baaaaad

Yes, that or cancer.

You want the blood to be nice and bright red which generally just means you ripped your poop hole.

Say, Bob, what'd you do today?

Oh, I just ripped my poop hole. Happens!

Yeah, it sure does Bob.

laughter [fade out].

Chanus on
  • Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2010
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

Preacher, I'm sorry that you are a poo poo head and also a stupid face.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited August 2010

And that's baaaaad

Yes, that or cancer.

Well most people prefer no blood in their shit happy. It's why I stopped eating peanuts shells and all, god damn it was like shitting a fucking food processor.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.