As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Free CCNA practice tests?

SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
edited August 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I've found a few online, but the one that seems to be most effective is hampered by terrible ad placement. Maybe I'll get adblock, but I'm curious if anyone has any links to free software or websites that provide a similar service.

TIA.

Sheep on

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2010
    Most of the free tests aren't really all that good, in my experience. If you make an account on the cisco website, they have some free stuff up there you can take a look at, and just about any of the books (cisco press, etc) that you buy will come with some tests for you to try.

Unfortunately, as far as study aids for the CCNA go, you seem to get what you pay for.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, the only useful stuff I ever found came with a book I bought, and the course I took. Neither were free.

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
  • Options
    Lezard ValethLezard Valeth Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Can you have any access to a cisco router or switch?
    Best practices are over the hardware itself.

Lezard Valeth on
    firma1m.th.jpg
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2010
    Can you have any access to a cisco router or switch?
    Best practices are over the hardware itself.

Yeah, I deal with configs and stuff all the time.

But that doesn't help with I get questions like "Which is a device used to connect ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI) connections to other interfaces, such as EIA/TIA-232 on a router?"

Sheep on
This discussion has been closed.