As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's like comparing Apples and Buicks

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I try not to put any energy towards Glenn Beck whatsoever, because if I do he wins.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    he said he can create anything he could see or imagine

who says that???

Thomas Kinkade?

is that the happy tree guy

(I know it's not the happy tree guy I'm doing a bit)

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    ughhh i need some kfc

anyone want anything while im out

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2010
    god damn, shoe

don't play like that

what the world needs now more then ever is more Bob Ross and Fred Rogers

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    ughhh i need some kfc

Charred animal flesh and a flagon of mead.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ughhh i need some kfc

bring me back a skinwich

and if it's one of those kfcs attached to a taco bell a large baja blast

the skinwich isn't real

but the baja blast? too real.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Bring me a roasted pig and my fiddle player!

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ughhh i need some kfc

bring me back a skinwich

and if it's one of those kfcs attached to a taco bell a large baja blast

the skinwich isn't real

but the baja blast? too real.

The skinwich is a sandwich that is just two pieces of bread and a pound of extra crispy skin. No chicken. Just the breading and skin deep fried.

Hunter on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2010
    man, I am kinda ashamed about how much I enjoy Baja Blast

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    you should be ashamed they don't sell it in stores

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    hahaha kiddin im just gonna vomit into a bowl and pass it around

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    There is a german-american festival ending tonight, I wanna go and try the imported beer, get myself a fucking Beer stein.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Uriel wrote: »
    There is a german-american festival ending tonight, I wanna go and try the imported beer, get myself a fucking Ben Stein.

ben%20stein.jpg

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    who will ben stein be fucking

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ben Stein is a creationist nobody wants him anymore, especially comedy central.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    No T bell meal is complete without it!

HellaJeff on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I still think Win Ben Stein's Money was a great gameshow. Ben Stein went to shittown, but the show had a great format.

Hunter on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    sometimes i wonder what a glen beck for minorities would be like

al sharpton doesnt have nearly enough crazy to work

Glenn Beck wraps up all the crazy, dramatics, and circular logic into one package and then takes it up to 11.

i feel like he's cheating by tricking old, stupid people

at least young stupid people would need to be tricked by someone suitably attractive

Glenn Beck does have a very round face, yes.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Beck looks like a giant baby....

Oh wait.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    It's the fake crying.

Hunter on
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    sometimes i wonder what a glen beck for minorities would be like

al sharpton doesnt have nearly enough crazy to work

32804.jpg

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I was asked to help start a white pride group last Sunday. I was also told that all children from Mexican and white Americans were covered in what they called Mongol marks. I looked that up and Mongol marks are a real thing. He said this was a sign of their inferiority. I was told that gays are a plague on society and all they do is pervert american culture. I was told that blacks benefited from slavery because they are good at sports. He nearly begged me to join his White Anglo Saxon Pride thing he was wanting to get off the ground.

Me and my cousin were in the backseat of the car. After listening to his whole tirade and just plain lunacy we told him that a great grandfather of ours was black. We then let him know that two great grandmothers one from each of our parents families were Cherokee. I then asked him how he knew he was Anglo-Saxon because he doesn't even know who his father is. Hell his mom doesn't even know who he is. He couldn't even look me in the eyes after that.

All of this coming from a guy who's slept with not one but three of his first cousins. One of which is from a cousin/cousin relationship. First cousins by the way. He doesn't brush his teeth or bathe but a couple times a month. Listens to the worst country music. He has confederate flags and worships the south.

He listens to and watches Beck and believes Palin would make a great president.

It really was the worst ride of my life and I never want to be around him again.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    louis-farrakhan.jpg

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    I still think Win Ben Stein's Money was a great gameshow. Ben Stein went to shittown, but the show had a great format.

it really was

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    macro, you know a character from a political cartoon.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I noticed that he will not look a black person in the eyes and he is super polite to them. Like our bartender that night was black and I thought he had some kind of man crush on him with the way he talked it up and with his tip.

I get the feeling that he's just not there if you know what I mean.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

You're dead to me.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    hey dustin, what are you doing, say, tomorrow

you got weekdays off this week, yeah?

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I thought he was planning a PAX sex orgy.

Hunter on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Damn Macro, what the fuck? You did right, what a kook.

I nominate that Macro's story supercede Cat-snacker.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Macro9 wrote: »
    I was asked to help start a white pride group last Sunday. I was also told that all children from Mexican and white Americans were covered in what they called Mongol marks. I looked that up and Mongol marks are a real thing. He said this was a sign of their inferiority. I was told that gays are a plague on society and all they do is pervert american culture. I was told that blacks benefited from slavery because they are good at sports. He nearly begged me to join his White Anglo Saxon Pride thing he was wanting to get off the ground.

Me and my cousin were in the backseat of the car. After listening to his whole tirade and just plain lunacy we told him that a great grandfather of ours was black. We then let him know that two great grandmothers one from each of our parents families were Cherokee. I then asked him how he knew he was Anglo-Saxon because he doesn't even know who his father is. Hell his mom doesn't even know who he is. He couldn't even look me in the eyes after that.

All of this coming from a guy who's slept with not one but three of his first cousins. One of which is from a cousin/cousin relationship. First cousins by the way. He doesn't brush his teeth or bathe but a couple times a month. Listens to the worst country music. He has confederate flags and worships the south.

It really was the worst ride of my life and I never want to be around him again.

And see, this is the first thing that comes to mind when people think of white dudes from the south.

It's just not true as often as folks think. Seeing as how white people are a damned minority anymore.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010

Sort of. I gotta work from one till five. Why?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Callius wrote: »

You're dead to me.

I said I was doing a bit

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I said I was doing a bit
    my eyeballs itch

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Callius wrote: »

Sort of. I gotta work from one till five. Why?

What day do you have time off? I still wanna go pick berries, and you should bring your bike over and come explore some of the bike paths around here with me.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Damn Macro, what the fuck? You did right, what a kook.

I nominate that Macro's story supercede Cat-snacker.

I should have went along with his spiel just to see how far gone from reality he was. I couldn't, though. All I could do was listen and pray that people were never influenced by his shit.
    Stale wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »

And see, this is the first thing that comes to mind when people think of white dudes from the south.

It's just not true as often as folks think. Seeing as how white people are a damned minority anymore.

My family is pretty much from the south. I visit them often as I can and not once in my life have I heard them express beliefs like that. I have met other people that would get along with him just fine, though.

I just think my family is concerned more with having a job and taking care of their family. This guys family is full of the most perverted people I have ever come across. If cousin fucking and child rape was a sport they would be the premier franchise.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Well look maybe his cousins were really hot.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Well look maybe his cousins were really hot.

What other choice do you have in that situation.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Stale wrote: »

Obama care is white slavery.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Everyone has a hot cousin.

It is one of the first tests of temptation placed before you by God.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg