Penny Arcade Fight Club Round 2 (PAFCR2)
We've got 20(!) contenders for the belt this time.
adytum / adytum
Sweeney Tom / SweeneyTom
Metal Jared / metaljared
ChillyWilly / ChillyWilly
Zzulu / Zzulu
Peen / Tw1tch
B:L / B-L
815165 / 815165
facetious / Chagrin
moleface / moleface
sportzboytjw / sportzboytjw
MayGodHaveMercy / Mercy_XXVI
TehSpectre / TehSpectre
A Half Eaten Oreo / half_eaten_oreo
Spectrum / Spectrum
Star / Star
Snarfmaster / Snarfmaster
Organichu / Organichu
Barbatus / Barbatus
doug_grammar / chokehead
1) UFC and WEC events are counted toward the bout results (Please read the bout listing below carefully!
2) Only MMAplayground results are counted (Don't forget to make your picks!
3) In the case of a tie on points, fantasy wager amounts on mmaplayground.com will be taken into account
There are three brackets.
The Winners Bracket
is the main bracket, made up of the top 16 contenders from PAFC Round 2 Bout 1. If you lose in the winners bracket in bouts 2 or 3, you're dropped into..
The Losers Bracket
is the secondary bracket, where the losers of bouts 2 and 3 will compete for 5th and 6th place. Prestigious!
The Elimination Bracket
is for those 4 poor individuals eliminated in bout 1. It will span bouts 3 and 4, and has a consolation bracket for last place.
PAFCR2 will be composed of 6 bouts.
will on 08/28/2010 during UFC 118
- Will be a free-for-all among the 20 contenders
- Top 16 contenders will be entered into the winners bracket based on their points total from the bout
- Bottom 4 contenders will be entered into the elimination bracket
- Brackets will be published shortly after the bout
will be on 09/15/2010 during UFC Fight Night 22
- Winners brackets will be updated
- Losers bracket will be created with the losers from the winners bracket
will be on 09/25/2010 during UFC 119
- Winners, losers, and elimination brackets will be updated
- Losers from the winners bracket will be updated in the losers bracket
will be on 09/30/2010 during WEC 51
- Losers and Elimination brackets will be updated
- Winners will have to sit this event out.. sorry!
- This will be the final bout for the elimination bracket, and the "winner" will be announced
will be on 10/16/2010 during UFC 120
- Winners and losers brackets will be updated
- The losers from the winners bracket will stay on the winners bracket, competing for 3rd & 4th place
will be on 10/23/2010 during UFC 121
- The winners and losers brackets will be updated
- The overall winners- as well as the total standings- will be announced shortly thereafter
Everyone is guaranteed 3 bouts at some level. Now make your picks and..
LET'S GET IT ON!