As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

RADlands - Vector art all up ins

SquallSquall hap cloudRegistered User regular
edited September 2010 in Social Entropy++
RADLands-1.png

Seven days ago, the world ended. Not with a bang, or with a whimper, but with a sound like grizzly bear with a mad case of the squnts.

Grab your shotgun and don your re-purposed sporting equipment - Ragnarok's come and it's time to mess shit up.

100% Core Rules - RADlands Mods - Characters

Seasons now available on Blu-ray: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18]

[DLC ACCESSORIZERS AND BAUBLES]URL="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=MTWSharlow%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&no_note=1&no_shipping=1&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted"]Add Points[/URL

[Whore's Armor][25%][Armor: -5% [P] Damage; Distracting: Inflicts a -10% penalty on attacks against you, or a -15% penalty if you have Hot]

[Bloody Raccoon Armor][25%] [Leo's cousin has acquired a set of hide armor he found on a dead woodsman in what used to be yellowstone. It appears to be a heavy leather jacket lined with blood-stained, and highly iRADiated, raccoon fur. It's quite comfortable.] [Armor -5% [P] Damage; Gliding: After running your full [P] in feet, you may glide an equal distance.][32000 RADLand Points]

[Hat Pack][A collection of stylish hats.][2000 RADLand Points]

[Glossolalia Platinum Account][A platinum card with magnetized strip. It has a picture of a starship on it. Just knowing you own the card fills you with pride and a sense of accomplishment. You gain +10% character points.][89000000 RADLand Points]

[Glossolalia Black Account][A heavy, black graphite card with a picture of a strange city engraved into it. Just knowing you own it makes you feel suave and important. Requires Platinum Account.][Special: The Card grants you a +10% bonus to your highest stat for determining when you are RAD Poisoned or Stressed Out; VIP: You're a very important person, NPCs know it, and will react favorably.][9800000000 RADLand Points]

[Introducing the Glossolalia Collectible Card Collection! Be the envy of your friends! Impress women! Show that dick at work who's boss! You are! If you collect Glossolalia Collectible Card Colelction Cards! Each Card comes with a unique, useful, and occasionally devastating Glossolalia Collectible Card Collection Card Capability! Collect all the Glossolalia Collectible Card Collection Cards and be the Glossolalia Collectible Card Collection Card Collection Commander! And, thanks to the patented Glossolalia Collectible Card Collection Carry-Over, all Cards remains with you through all Glossolalia-Brand Games! Only 50000 Glossolalia Points, ORDER NOW!
[Glossolalia Collectible Card Collection Cards Currently Available]
[Speed Racer]
[Jo'Marli]
[Locth]
[Feli]
[Thieresai]
[The Urson]
[Kih'tan (Planet)]
[Grezzibel]
[Skyaergarigyth]
[Starfish Cove]
[Ol' Stregged]
[Kih'Tan (Species)]
[ICEberg]
[Page 97]
[Loeli]
[Ytlkrek]
[SECommandos]
[Reavens]
[Urson Gateway]
[Benevochlorians]
[Malevochondria]
...and many more coming soon!

Raneados wrote:
Squall is the best around, ain't nothing gonna keep him down (even if you deadbeats can't back up the OP for him while he sleeps).

Squall on

• SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Big group shot in this spoiler, thanks DE?AD
    RADLands.png

Squall on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    geez finally

check out mister sleepsalot over here

Raneados on
  • DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    That's awesome. I really like how Kain ended up. I also like the contrast in color and general shape between Henry and Kain.

Also Raarghle with the walther ppk and and it's awesome.

Also Jimjum is so fierce.

Dux on
    edited September 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    geez finally

check out mister sleepsalot over here

sleepyy.gif

Squall on
  • VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    its about time!

E: oh my god squall

VALVEjunkie on
    edited September 2010
    hahahaha

Dux on
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Oooh that's Jack.

I was wondering who the hell that was.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • KuellerKueller Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    DE?AD that is some nice work. And I definitely like Nolan, and would argue that it is in fact, not the worst thing.

I have been looking at it for a while, trying to decide my favorite part, but am stuck between Jim and RB. Both of their expressions are just so damn good.

Kueller on
  • Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I cannot seem to locate my character's solo picture

:/

Fire Truck on
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    group shot is tits awesome. <3 RB

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited September 2010
    henry is such a nazi

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I just want you guys to know

all that lying last night? it killed me

I am dead and I can't radlands no mo'

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    liar

Shabooty on
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Dux wrote: »

He's seen some things
    Gonna be the most grizzled 16 year-old ever

NeoToma on
    edited September 2010
    cass really creeps the shit outta me

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited September 2010
    NeoToma wrote: »
    Dux wrote: »

He's seen some things
    Gonna be the most grizzled 16 year-old ever

He's gonna end up as a character out of a Tom Waits song.

Dux on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Jim still needs to get it on with syd before he becomes a real man

Everything good Marsh has ever done is cancelled out by the time Henry ruined that prank

Speed Racer on
  • CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I gotta admit, I hadn't noticed Crabby or Nolan until the third or so look-over. There's just so much to look at!

Cheeseliker on
    edited September 2010
    cass is adorable

why all the haters

Squall on
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [Along the Watchtower][Jayce] Stress 0% Special 0% Progress 0%
    Traits: [Skin-shifter 54% (VI)(AR)] [Easy Going 30%(CL)] [Hearty Partier 20%(sk)] [Frat Bro 25%(in)] [Disturbing 10%(hn)]

"Hey there Sydlicious!" Jayce says, turning to Syd, "What now? Scary? Hah! Dude, if these crazy times have taught me anything, it's that scary is what's on the inside, not on the outside."

He flashes a smile, and looks like he's about to turn back to the meeting when he whips his head back to Syd, "Oh, speakn' of insides....hey so I've been testn' out what this body can do these past few days and uh, it's pretty limitless if you know what I'm saying. We could do it japanese style, if you know what I'm saying. Can you still read my mind?"

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited September 2010
    Squall wrote: »
    cass is adorable

why all the haters

She's adorable in a creepy sort of way.

Dux on
    edited September 2010
    and t dubh - yeah, Wolf isn't the best character for heralding in a new age of player character relations. I won't be playing a feral next game, though, so I don't think it will be a recurring issue.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [Mission][Chet Lumbowski] Stress 0% Special 0%
    [Telekinetic (SK) 60%][Adventurous (in) 10%][Ace-Flyer (df)(sk) 40%][Mutant Headman (sk)(AR) 10%][Hero Complex (co)]

Gonna throw up.

Chet looks around for someone to talk to, so he doesn't have to listen to Jayce.

"So Jack, how has life been treating you. Any new mutations?

Shabooty on
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    just popping in to say DE?AD is cool and great

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Oooh that's Jack.

the spider legs didn't give it away?

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Sorry, Shabs. Ours was a love that could only exist in our wildest dreams. You gotta let it go.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited September 2010
    Dubh wrote: »
    Oooh that's Jack.

They kinda blend in with the background I actually noticed the stuff going on with his face first

NeoToma on
  • Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Syd gonna get horrible blob raped

Shock G on
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Oooh that's Jack.

They kinda blend in with the background I actually noticed the stuff going on with his face first

Yeah, I didn't notice the legs either until the second viewing.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
    edited September 2010
    B][/BB]Sydney McGee[/B Spirit 65% Stress 0%
    [Electrokinesis (VI)(sk) 66%][Machiavellian (in)(sk) 35%][Teenaged-hottie 22% (sk)][Spoiled Suburbanite 20% (sk)] [Perfectionist 10%(co)]

"Huuughughg" Syd shudders. "I'd rather be assimilated into someone's carbosillicate toenail."

Jayce: Hey Syd want a drink
    *Takes drink*
    *Tosses it over shoulder when Jayce ain't looking*

NeoToma on
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hey, Toasters, I was looking through the last few pages of the previous thread, and I don't think you've done an in-character post since DE?AD last updated.

Now that I think of it, Tommy needs to do a post too.

Basically, I just want more people in the room to talk to!

[Alcatraz][Ash] Stress 0% Special 10% Progress 0%
    [Traits] Uncanny Aim 21% [IN, sk], Friendly 20% [IN], Red Sun Intern 33% [sk], Outdoorsman 50% [SK], Craves Approval 10% [co]

Ash looks over the gathering. Dusty and the Ocean King had sent her on enough errands over the past couple weeks that she's met all of them at least once. It was tiring, certainly, but also fun and rewarding. She knows more about the workings of the Raidercamp than she used to and even found uses for her slapdash college education. Just two days ago, the Ocean King gave her the official title of Intern.

Truly, Ash is moving up in the world.

100% Progress spent. [College Student] evolved to [Red Sun Intern]! [Red Sun Intern] gained +3%!

She looks over at Jayce and says, "Don't let her get you down. I'm sure you'll find a cute Asian girl to settle down with."

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
    edited September 2010
    [Siege of Alcatraz][Kain] Stress 50% Special 0%
    Traits: [Athletic 40% (df)], [Tranquil 30% (ar)], [Battle Valet 43% (sk)(IN)(VI)], [Shattered Memory 24% (ar)], [Accessory 20% (co)]
    Equipment: [Carbosilicate Blades 30% (VI)][Kevlar vest 15% (AR)]

Kain gives Jayce and Ash a look of silent disapproval.

Dux on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Stilts wrote: »
    Oooh that's Jack.

Yeah, I didn't notice the legs either until the second viewing.

Considering all the extremely tiny details that people had been catching, this surprises the hell out of me.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I also didn't notice the legs

I was like "man who is that guy I feel terrible for not recognizing someone's character

OH! I bet it's Viscount's new guy"

and then DE?AD mentioned Jack's hoodie and I was like "oh it's Jack? WHOA where did those spider legs come from?!"

Speed Racer on
  • CyenseCyense Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh man that group shot is the best arts, everyone looks so awesome!

RB is my favorite.

Cyense on
    anteater.png
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I saw the spider legs at first honestly. But only the two that replaced his human legs so I was like "Who's the blonde dude with the bug-kangaroo legs...?"

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Everyone is pooosting.

DE?AD on
    edited September 2010
    they're posting because of you
    because of your arting

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    edited September 2010
    Bahamut you'd best be postin' a character if you're gonna hang out 'round hurr

Speed Racer on
    edited September 2010
    oh fine, let me figure out how the fuck this game works first

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
This discussion has been closed.