As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

RADlands - Vector art all up ins

• Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    We don't like those non-roleplayin' fellurs round these parts.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    We don't like those non-roleplayin' fellurs round these parts.

Except for FAQ.

How can you not love the spider-dog?

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [Michael Tallon] Stress 0% Upgrade 0%
    Traits: [Tech Control 42% (SK)][Amiable 25% (CL)][Envoy 30% (sk)][Cyborg 25%(AR, sk)][Excitable (co)]
    Equipment: [Robot Shell Armor ? (ar)]

Mike starts to fidget around, a bit. Being unable to communicate with others for a month can make you a little uneasy.

really loving that drawing, DE?AD, though I wish I could find the individual picture of Tallon.

Antimatter on
    edited September 2010
    Antimatter wrote: »
    really loving that drawing, DE?AD, though I wish I could find the individual picture of Tallon.

Your filename was Mike.png.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
    edited September 2010
    whooooo, thanks Stilts

Antimatter on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    you can always do a search for the user profile

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Anti that does not look good

Speed Racer on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    that's some weird stretching going on there

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2010
    it does to me

Antimatter on
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Man I laughed way too much at that sig.

I'm so sorry.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    edited September 2010
    Dubh wrote: »
    you can always do a search for the user profile

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
    edited September 2010
    I like original Henry so much more.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    What is going on with that Sig, Anti?

DE?AD on
  • DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the original Henry.

Dux on
    edited September 2010
    I lack proper photo editing resources, shut up

Antimatter on
    edited September 2010
    better

still a bit off

paint.net should work well enough for resizing while keeping the transparencies

you just have to keep an eye on the original h/w ratio if you do not have vectoring capabilities

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    anti I'll make you a better sig when I am done with this sandwich

Shock G on
  • MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [Alcatraz][Henry] Stress 35% Spirit 45% Progress 0%
    [Traits] Subneural Networking 45% (SK, df) | Driven 35% (IN, sk) | Family Man 25% (vi, in) | Enumerator 20% (sk) | Controlling 10% (co)
    [Equipment] Broken Crimson Shades 15% (sk)

"It has been, and continues to be," I reply to Kain. I'm still quite unused to his servility, but at least now it seems to be tempered with a bit of humanity.

That and he's terrifying with a needle and thread. Hands should not be able to move that fast, I feel.

Marshmallow on
    edited September 2010
    He's co-operating in that he's trying to negotiate for the Cultists to not be killed or treated terribly.

And he's realizes that being a mute manbaby will get them nowhere and the safety of some of the people in there is of paramount importance to him.

just caught this

keep in mind that there have been no actual threats or attempts of execution or maltreatment made beyond a couple of use going down in the prison to glare at the inmates (which will be addressed)

which does not eliminate the potential and the fear of this happening, in the eyes of the cultists

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2010
    Oh I'm completely aware of that. He's also somewhat aware that you're probably not going to line them up on a wall or anything. He's just cementing that hopefully and also trying alleviate the fears of the Cultists and stuff.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    edited September 2010
    coolness

just wanted to make sure things were all clear

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2010
    two flavors:
    fq3vL.png
    NkfVY.png

Shock G on
  • DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Stilts wrote: »
    Hey, Toasters, I was looking through the last few pages of the previous thread, and I don't think you've done an in-character post since DE?AD last updated.[/COLOR]

I know, I have been the laziest. let me grab a quick lunch and I'll fix that

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
    edited September 2010
    he's doing the update right now

I wouldn't wait too long

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2010
    thanks, Shock :)

Antimatter on
    edited September 2010
    [Siege of Alcatraz][Kain] Stress 50% Special 0%
    Traits: [Athletic 40% (df)], [Tranquil 30% (ar)], [Battle Valet 43% (sk)(IN)(VI)], [Shattered Memory 24% (ar)], [Accessory 20% (co)]
    Equipment: [Carbosilicate Blades 30% (VI)][Kevlar vest 15% (AR)]

"Very good, Sir." Kain scans the tower's interior, before giving a slight sigh. "The tower..... can use some work, I feel...." Kain seems to remember something. "Oh, and before I forget, Sir. I have, after some effort, acquired an exquisite gray suit, to add some..... variety to Sir's wardrobe. If Sir ever feels the need to change out of those.... things."

Dux on
    edited September 2010
    no problem

Shock G on
    edited September 2010
    Dux wrote: »
    Traits: [Athletic 40% (df)], [Tranquil 30% (ar)], [Battle Valet 43% (sk)(IN)(VI)], [Shattered Memory 24% (ar)], [Accessory 20% (co)]

"Very good, Sir." Kain scans the tower's interior, before giving a slight sigh. "The tower..... can use some work, I feel...." Kain remembers something. "Oh, and before I forget, Sir. I have, after some effort, acquired an exquisite gray suit, to add some..... variety to Sir's wardrobe. If Sir ever feels the need to change out of those.... things."

[Raider Camp][Dusty Bhan] Spirit 80%
    Traits: [Mastermind 36% (SK)] [Resolute 25% (AR)] [Materials Engineer 40%(sk)] [RAD Wraith 22% (SK)(df)] [Eccentric 10% (hn)]
    Equipment: i]The Staff[/i [Black Lenses 10% (sk)]
    Injuries: [Irradiated 100%]

"Hard to let self go. Past is important. Fundamental. Necessary for current existence." Dusty's head was tilted downward, his goggles aimed toward the surface of the table. "Symbolism sometimes a comfort."

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [Assembly][Lil' Chuck] Stress 0% Special 5%
    Traits: [Imaginative-34% (sk)][High Spirited-30% (IN, cl)][Adorable Kid-32% (sk, DF)][Sheltered Childhood-10% (sk)][Naive-20% (hn)]

Chuck spends his week making friends with new arrivals and helping fix up the base. Not many kids are a part of the new arrivals, but Chuck takes his time to help those who make it, with their parents or otherwise. Most of them are scared, but Chuck does his best to keep their spirits high [High Spirited increased by 4%], and even uses his abilities to make them a playground. He's not too useful with his hands, but with practice he's getting better at using his powers in new ways [Imaginative increased by 6%]

Chuck enters the tower and ducks under RB's legs to get a closer look at what's happening. He sits patiently waiting for the meeting to start.

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
    edited September 2010

"I'm not so sure....." Kain looks at the floor, before looking back up at Dusty. "So it is for the sake of symbolism then? Hmm, It is something I find hard to grasp sometimes. I always assumed he wore them out of necessity, or that they were somehow planted on him by his enemies." Kain gives a slight cough. "No offense meant, Sir," he says to Henry.

Dux on
  • MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [Alcatraz][Henry] Stress 35% Spirit 45% Progress 0%
    [Traits] Subneural Networking 45% (SK, df) | Driven 35% (IN, sk) | Family Man 25% (vi, in) | Enumerator 20% (sk) | Controlling 10% (co)
    [Equipment] Broken Crimson Shades 15% (sk)

"While I do rather like these 'things', I'm sure the suit will come in handy if more formal attire becomes necessary. Thank you."

Marshmallow on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010

Chuck enters the tower and ducks under RB's legs to get a closer look at what's happening.

D:

Speed Racer on
    edited September 2010

Chuck enters the tower and ducks under RB's legs to get a closer look at what's happening.

D:

Hahaha dammit

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
    edited September 2010
    Traits: [Tech Control 42% (SK)][Amiable 25% (CL)][Envoy 30% (sk)][Cyborg 25%(AR, sk)][Excitable (co)]

Mike smiles when he sees Chuck join the group. "Heeeey little guy!"

Antimatter on
    edited September 2010
    Traits: [Imaginative-40% (sk)][High Spirited-34% (IN, cl)][Adorable Kid-32% (sk, DF)][Sheltered Childhood-10% (sk)][Naive-20% (hn)]

"Mikey!" Chuck pops up to give his friend a hug. Mike had played some games with him and he new kids, and even helped him design the playground.

"What're we all waitin around for?"

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
    edited September 2010
    [Cobalt Steele][Special 30%][Stress 0%]
    Traits: [Lateral Thinking- 42% (in) (sk)][Arrogant- 20% (df)][Subneural Hacker- 42% (SK)][Subneural Bleeding- 30% (sk)][Insecure- 20%(wk)]
    Equipment: Speed Racer
    Injuries: [??? 80]

Cobalt absently reaches up to scratch his face, forgetting for a moment about his carbosillicate claw. His razor-sharp finger digs into his cheek before he has a chance to interpret the sensory data the arm was sending him.

"Ah FUCK!" He yells, then instantly covers his mouth and stares at the rest of the room bug-eyed. He wasn't supposed to swe--

Remembering that he's the only one in the room who actually knows that he's 12, he awkwardly cups his hand and coughs into it, pressing his other hand up against the cut, taking care not to pierce the skin again.

Mostly just posting to have my statline in this thread.

Speed Racer on
    edited September 2010
    [Raider Camp][Dusty Bhan] Spirit 80%
    Traits: [Mastermind 36% (SK)] [Resolute 25% (AR)] [Materials Engineer 40%(sk)] [RAD Wraith 22% (SK)(df)] [Eccentric 10% (hn)]
    Equipment: i]The Staff[/i [Black Lenses 10% (sk)]
    Injuries: [Irradiated 100%]

Dusty rotates his head toward Cobalt, taking a moment before resuming his watch of the table.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2010
    Traits: [Imaginative-40% (sk)][High Spirited-34% (IN, cl)][Adorable Kid-32% (sk, DF)][Sheltered Childhood-10% (sk)][Naive-20% (hn)]

"Mikey!" Chuck pops up to give his friend a hug. Mike had played some games with him and he new kids, and even helped him design the playground.

"What're we all waitin around for?"

"Something very important, I'd guess. Whatever it is, I'm ready to help. You too, little buddy?"

Antimatter on
    edited September 2010
    [Raider Town][Kruppe] Stress 0% Special 0%
    Traits: Psion 83% (sk, VI, in), Wise 20% (cl), Philosopher 20% (sk), Historian 20% (sk), Vitriolic 10% (hn)

As he waits for Jack to respond, Kruppe slips into a kind of wistful stupor.

His project, one might call it a Mosque, was coming along quite nicely. More new faces everyday, it seemed. In addition, the beasts where taking to the land quite well, he thought. A burgeoning colony such as this always needs better food sources, and a hardy best like the Four-Horned Wasteland Goat (as he had come to think of them) was perfect for these pseudo-arid conditions. And they where halal, even better. Yes it seemed both of his little projects were successful. Who needs God and Goats more than the refugees of a transdementional apocalypse? Yes, good work Kruppe. Good. Work.

He basks in his own praise for a moment before listening to the spider-man once again.

Shock G on
    edited September 2010
    [Alcatraz][Ash] Stress 0% Special 10% Progress 0%
    [Traits] Uncanny Aim 21% [IN, sk], Friendly 20% [IN], Red Sun Intern 33% [sk], Outdoorsman 50% [SK], Craves Approval 10% [co]

Cobalt startles Ash with his sudden cry of pain.

"Are...are you okay? Need a Band-aid or something? That sounded like it hurt," she says as she automatically moves her hand towards her new first-aid satchel.

Oh, and this?
    Remembering that he's the only one in the room who actually knows that he's 12
    Yeah, this may lead to an awkward moment somewhere down the road.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
This discussion has been closed.