Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX, in which Faynor gives toothy BJs

1575859606163»

• L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    because she got 8 points at once it lasts until tube or someone decides to reverse it, no matter when the points expire

I think

• Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I have the Facebook.

Let that fucker idle for years until some months ago.

I regret ever using it.

All the people I let be my friend annoy me.

I still haven't changed my profile picture. Same drawing someone did of me on here like 7 years ago.

bO0v7.png
  • ZonugalZonugal Lord Paramount of the Trident HarrenhalRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    As a gamer...

Littlefinger_sig_2.jpg
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    As a gay irish lesbian gamer

nevillexmassig1.png
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    neville wrote: »
    As a gaymer...

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    As a gaymer...

I covered that with 'irish'

nevillexmassig1.png
  • ArtreusArtreus Hey kids, want some drugs?Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Faynor you are not supposed to use your teeth.

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository PAHK YAH CAH IN DAH YAHD SouthieRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I have no interest in going to PAX East. If I'm going out of Washington for a PAX related event it is going to be one of the more exclusive SE++ events (AussiePAX, Dirty South Gathering, ect...).

I'd probably punch you in the face and dry hump your prostrated corpse anyway.

Your fuckin' family's dug into the Southie projects like ticks. You, however, grew up on the North Shore, huh? Well, la-di-fuckin'-da. You were kind of a double kid, I bet, right? Huh? One kid with your old man, one kid with your mother. You're upper-middle class during the weeks, then you're droppin' your "R"s and you're hangin' in the big, bad Southie projects with your daddy on the weekends. I got that right?
  • ZonugalZonugal Lord Paramount of the Trident HarrenhalRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I have no interest in going to PAX East. If I'm going out of Washington for a PAX related event it is going to be one of the more exclusive SE++ events (AussiePAX, Dirty South Gathering, ect...).

I'd probably punch you in the face and dry hump your prostrated corpse anyway.

Are you that assassin Kochi keeps mentioning, the one she hired to wrong me?

Littlefinger_sig_2.jpg
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    As a gaymer...

I covered that with 'irish'

>:(

This discussion has been closed.