Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Phantasy Star Online 2 -- Beta Live, 3 Invites Available From Those Already In Game

BamelinBamelin Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in Games and Technology
pso2917.jpg

The beta schedule (PDT):
Start: 04.19 2:00 Thursday
End: 04.28 7:00 Saturday

The beta schedule (GMT):
Start: 04.19 7:00 Thursday
End: 04.28 14:00 Saturday

The beta schedule (Japanese time):
Start: 04.19 16:00 Thursday
End: 04.28 23:00 Saturday

The download client size is around 3,35GB.

Apparently those in the Beta get 3 invites to send out (begging for invites starts around page 9). Beta is Japanese. There is an unofficial English patch to allow you to see some of the menu's in English.

Screens:
Kaseius wrote: »
wla6X.jpg

yCI5Q.jpg

Q236V.jpg

kULje.jpg

W5uYV.jpg

TtszW.jpg

aBpGo.jpg

JBdkk.jpg

cW1cl.jpg

ytkRU.jpg

ywGPR.jpg

DrqZn.jpg

UJp5V.jpg

V_Ben wrote:
PSO2.jpg
Oh shi-

So I’m watching Sega’s TGS live stream which currently is just playing trailers for their upcoming games while no press conference is going on. I was just happily playing it in the background as I catch up on some work while minding my own business.

Suddenly I head something that fills me with nostalgia and fond memories. Pioneer 2, Spread Needles, Rappys and beautiful Caves 3 come flooding back; It’s the main (vocal) theme of the original Phantasy Star Online! What the?

I quickly Alt-Tab to the stream and what do I see? Phantasy Star Online, the original, what is this? Then it shows PSOv2 and proceeds to go though each game in order of release right up to the very newest announced game, Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity. I’m excited about the game so I continued watching but that wasn’t all. Right at the end… My mind was blown.

Phantasy Star Online 2
Release: 2011
Known system: PC

[More info as it comes]

http://www.segabits.com/?p=4309

Saw this over at GAF posted about 10 min ago, they are going into epileptic seizures right now. Didn't see a thread over here about it.

Big news?

Edit: Trailer: http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2/

Bamelin on