Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Great Foodening - PAX Foodie Destinations

123457»

• KnifeySpoonyKnifeySpoony Registered User
    edited September 2010
    I ate at HoneyHole on Thursday of that weekend and it did not disappoint. It was a bit messy, but damn tasty. Good fries, filling, was delicious. :)

Also, did anyone go to M.O.D. pizza? It was a delightful surprise for us. I think it was the first meal we had after we checked in. The crust was thin and crisp and overall tasted great (imo).

• RisiaRisia Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Also, did anyone go to M.O.D. pizza? It was a delightful surprise for us. I think it was the first meal we had after we checked in. The crust was thin and crisp and overall tasted great (imo).
    A plague upon MOD Pizza! A plague!

We tried to eat there twice over the weekend and were denied! The first time was on Friday (or was it Saturday?) evening. We got in line 30 minutes before they closed and the manager came by to tell us they had run out of pizza dough and were cutting off the line JUST in front of us. The next time was Sunday early evening and they were already closed. :(

It made for three pretty unhappy and very hungry PAXers. I would love to try again next year, as MOD looked affordable and popular- but alas, this year it just wasn't meant to be.

• KnifeySpoonyKnifeySpoony Registered User
    edited September 2010
    Risia wrote: »
    A plague upon MOD Pizza! A plague!

We tried to eat there twice over the weekend and were denied! The first time was on Friday (or was it Saturday?) evening. We got in line 30 minutes before they closed and the manager came by to tell us they had run out of pizza dough and were cutting off the line JUST in front of us. The next time was Sunday early evening and they were already closed. :(

It made for three pretty unhappy and very hungry PAXers. I would love to try again next year, as MOD looked affordable and popular- but alas, this year it just wasn't meant to be.

Oh dang I'm sorry to hear that! Last year we tried going and they were closed for the entire weekend. We went for lunch this year though, I would recommend trying to go around then as it was never too busy and we were able to sit and enjoy both times.

Yeah, we actually went twice.

123457»
This discussion has been closed.