As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[DnD 4E PbP] The Gladiators TA - uri, vinciri, verberari, ferroque necari

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hey, some people wanted a challenge! :P

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • PepiPopaPepiPopa Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    The warforged's eyes glow with a wicked flame and his face forms a scary grin looking like a completely different person.
    " Now, now lets see what we can do about these little demon pups. "He turns to one of the demons fire in the eyes, slams him into the ground and rocks surround the demon as the warforged cackles and looks towards another enemy as if the fire inside the metal monstrosity building more and more. He turns to another demon with a wide wild grin, striking at his second target.The weapon does not connect fully but the demon seems terrified.

Free action - Font of life 1d20+2: 11
    Minor action - Form of the laughing killer +2 will and save against charming and fear effects.My allies have combat advantage when making melee attacks against Any enemies adjacent to me.
    Standard action - Earthgrasp strike against E5 1d20+9: 17 HIT ! 15+2 bonus damage = 17 Damage and The target cant stand up UEOMNT and when it stands up before the end of the encounter it gets 1d10+4 damage.
    Move for minor action- Mark E1 E5 H1 E3.
    ACTION POINT
    Standard action - Form of the laughing killer attack : 1d20+9: 10 [1d20=1] MISS Half damage. 1d10+5: 12+6=18/2=9 Damage.I'm not sure if he gets ongoing 5. On a miss the power says only half damage.

Tldr version - 17 damage to E5 he is prone if he wants to get up 1d10+4 damage. Every enemy around me is marked. I have +2 will and +2 charm and fear resist.E3 has received 9 damage and maybe ongoing 5( not sure).
    I went back to check how many surges i have left I am at 9/13 at the moment.
    I also went back i'm a 0 Action points. Just so i know for the future marking it here.

Magoria !

PepiPopa on
    Our testament and story is forever death or glory.
    repub_sig.jpg
  • BurningChromeBurningChrome Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I firmly plant my hand over my ears, "Uggg, Some one get that damn Harpy to shut up. I like fire but I don't wanna take a bath in lava". After a moment's though, I look to the north and make a dash for the wall, reorient myself and with a flick of my Flame Wand cause an eruption of fire next to the that smelly bird.
    Save vs. Pull: 1d20 14 - Stays in D2

Move to A2, which keeps H7 within range 10

Scorching Burst Target H7
    Scorching Burst vs Reflex: 1d20+8 26 1d6+7 11 fire damage - HIT!! E1, E3, and H1

Save vs. Alluring Song (+7 Against Charm): 1d20+7 18 - Success
    Dakketh !

BurningChrome on
  • hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Technically BurningChrome, you are prone after you make that saving throw because it's a save to avoid hazardous terrain. It's like you fall down and grab at any rock you can to keep from going over....

Also, I think you just set Sickle and Dakketh on fire too with Scorching Burst....

hippofant on
    edited September 2010
    You are correct, Sorry for the Brain Cramp, I remain in D2.

BurningChrome on
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Current HPs:
    E1: 52/90
    E2: 90/90
    E3: 70/90
    E4: 80/90
    E5: 73/90, Prone
    H1: 37/71

Drawing power from the ground, Dakketh shakes off the effects of the Harpy's sound. Letting the energy flow through him, he screeches back at the harpy, causing her to stumble in confusion. That moment of loose guard allows Dakketh to strike her with full force, sending her tumbling away. Stepping up into the space the harpy had occupied, Dakketh spies a large amount of enemies surrounding his warforged ally, whose odd cackling seems to have distracted the enemies around it. Taking advantage of this, Dakketh slips into a mental trance and begins spinning, almost dancing - but a dance whose touch is deadly. Each of the demons in turn feels his power, and even the harpy, whose will is stronger than that of the demons, still feels enough of a blow to silence her voice forever.
    Standard: Enduring Champion attack vs Harpy:
    Make a save vs an effect that can end + Wis bonus - Save vs Immobilized: 1d20+4 19 Successful! No longer Immobilized. Harpy takes 4 damage.
    Enduring Champion vs Harpy:
    1d20+8+2 25 vs Fort - hit! 2d10+5 19 more damage to Harpy.
    CFOB: Harpy takes 6 damage, is slid to H7.

Move: Shift to G8.
    Action Point!
    Standard: Masterful Spiral vs H1, E1, E3, E5, E2: 4#1d20+10 vs Will + CA from 51ckle:
    H1: 11 miss
    Evistro 1: 22 hit!
    Evistro 3: 26 hit!
    Evistro 5: 23 hit!
    1d20+8 vs Will, no CA
    Evistro 2: 19 hit!
    Damage: 3d8+5 18. Harpy takes half damage, 9. Harpy dies!
    Dakketh's range on melee attacks increases to 2.

Summary:
    Harpy dead
    Evistro 1: 34/90
    Evistro 2: 72/90
    Evistro 3: 52/90
    Evistro 4: 62/90
    Evistro 5: 55/90, Prone
    Dakketh in G8, normal status, range on melee attacks = 2 until end of encounter.

Kharrom!

tzeentchling on
    edited September 2010
    Kharom!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Sorry for the delay, fellas. Busy weekend!

Kharom motions to Dakketh and has him step into a flanking position with the enemy before striking out, but his attack does little.
    Standard: Wolf Pack Tactics vs AC
    Before you attack, you let one ally adjacent to either you or the target shift 1 square as a free action.
    Shift Dakketh to F9
    1d20+10 = 14
    Miss!
    Awesome!

Minor:
    Inspiring Word vs Kharom: Surge + 1d6 = 3
    This puts me back up to 29hps.

Save vs. Immobilize: 1d20 = 7
    Fail!

Odunn!

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
    edited September 2010
    Odunn fires off a bolt from his crossbow at one of the demons surrounding 51ckle. Before it even leaves his launcher, he already realises his aim is off from the scorching heat of the lava distorting the air around him. Quickly, he loads up another shot, targeting a closer enemy to regain his bearings.
    Guys, I'm not sure we're doing this right. Isn't Scorching Burst against all creatures? And what happened to the half-damage from Sickle's miss? Also, why do I keep coming at the end of the initiative, making me figure out everything that happened before me?

Minor: Encaging Spirits! E4 is pushed 1 square to B6 and slowed until EoNT
    Standard: Biting Swarm vs E1's AC: 1d20+13 14 Critical Miss!
    Free: Rebounding Crossbow! Biting Swarm vs E4's AC: 1d20+13 25 Hit!
    1d10+8 12 damage, and E3 takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until SoNT

Save vs Immobilize: 1d20 2 Fail!

Let's see if ArcSyn will kill us all!

hippofant on
    edited October 2010
    Apologies for the delay - Yes, scorching burst is against all creatures, if you don't mind I rolled the attack against 51ckle and it missed. Unless you'd rather reroll it? :D Also, on a miss that gives half damage unless it's noted with the miss text, it's only half damage, not ongoing.

And you guys are killing me with all the stat effects.. lol Stat block is looking ridiculous.

The harpy's screeching song comes to an abrupt end as Dakketh lands a killing blow to her trachea, crushing her throat and breaking her neck. You begin to feel as though your minds are clearing, but everything is still a bit groggy.

The demons lash out, ignoring the loss of the harpy and just out for blood and death. They strike out at 51ckle, landing some heavy blows, but 51ckle is able to block and deflect a few here and there to spare his life. Odunn's spirits can't stop the demon from advancing on him again, but they do cause his clawing attack to swing wide and miss greatly, and Kharom's expert tactical knowledge allows him to slip out of range of the demon closest to him.

The demon 51ckle had forced to the ground makes a desperate swipe at the warforged's ankles, but can't quite reach them.

Actions:
    E1 - HIT 51ckle - 13 dmg
    E2 - MISS Kharom
    E3 - HIT 51ckle - 12 dmg - MISS 51ckle
    E4 - Move C5 - MISS Odunn
    E5 - MISS 51ckle - MISS 51ckle

Init:
    Demons/Harpy
    51ckle
    Magoria
    Dakketh
    Kharom
    Odunn

Map:
    Day3Encounter2LavaTA3.jpg

You can attempt to jump the lava to shortcut to the other side. Lava squares have the difficult terrain "X" in them.

Stats:
    Dakketh - HP 37/40 - AC 19 - F 16 - R 18 - W 18 COLOR="Orange"]Melee Range: 2 ueoe[/COLOR
    Kharom - HP 29/44 - AC 19 - F 17 - R 16 - W 16 COLOR="orange"]Infernal Wrath if hit[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]Immobilized (save ends)[/COLOR
    Odunn - HP 25/37 - AC 16 - F 14 - R 17 - W 20 COLOR="orange"]Immobilized (save ends)[/COLOR
    51ckle - HP 13/62 - AC 22 - F 18 - R 16 - W 16 COLOR="Orange"]Laughing Killer +2 Will / Save v Charm/Fear[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]Grant allies CA against adjacent enemies[/COLOR
    Magoria - HP 33/33 - AC 17 - F 13 - R 17 - W 18

Elvistro 1 - HP 34/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]-2 Atk usoOdunnnt[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]Marked: 51ckle[/COLOR
    Elvistro 2 - HP 72/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]-2 Atk usoOdunnnt[/COLOR
    Elvistro 3 - HP 52/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]Marked: 51ckle[/COLOR
    Elvistro 4 - HP 68/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]Slowed ueoOdunnnt[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]-2 atk usoOdunnnt[/COLOR
    Elvistro 5 - HP 55/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="Orange"]Prone ueo51cklent; 14 dmg when it stands[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]Marked: 51ckle[/COLOR

I'm using a new color system for health, hoping it helps determine where people are at.
    3/4 - Full health - Lime
    1/2 - 3/4 health - Yellow
    1/4 - 1/2 health - Orange
    below 1/4 health - Red

51ckle!

See hippofant, I didn't kill you all.. yet..

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited October 2010
    You think status effect stacking is bad now, just wait til we hit paragon tier!

tzeentchling on
    edited October 2010
    The warforged looking bloody and battered roars and is renewed. The metalic skin looks renewed and even stronger then before.

Standard action - Second wind - Bringing me up to 29/62 I have +4 AC UEOMNT.
    Minor action - Mark all around me
    Minor action - Warforged resolve - I get 5 Hit points and 10 Temporary hit points. I am at 34/62 with 10 THP

MAGORIA !

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
    edited October 2010
    ! :( !

hippofant on
    edited October 2010
    Dakketh!
    Sorry, my fault for delaying so much before.. Throwing others off track.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited October 2010
    Sorry, I got a little tied up this week. Is it to late to jump in?

Standard Action - Encounter Ability - Force Orb on E1:

Force Orb vs Reflex: 1d20+7 26 2d8+5 15 1d10+5 8

Hit! E1 takes 15 pts force damage, E3 takes 8pts Force Damage

This is unusual for me, but it is the end of the year at work and I lost most of the week.
    Dakketh!

BurningChrome on
    edited October 2010
    Whoops, forgot I was up here.

With a pair of brutal kicks, Dakketh sends the demon in front of him sliding back into the fiery chasm. "Go back to the hell from whence you came!" he yells. With the demon dealt with for the moment, Dakketh vaults back over the Warforged and other demons to land next to Odunn, in the hopes of distracting the creature menacing him long enough for the Seeker to get away.
    Standard: Crane's Wings vs E5:
    1d20+8+2 24 vs Fort - hit! 1d10+5 12 damage.
    Free: CFoB, E5 takes 6 more damage. 37/90. Slide Evistro 5 to E8. Evistro 5 grants CA to me until EOMNT.
    Effect: Push to D8.
    Evistro 5 must make at least one save to avoid falling back in the pit.

Move: Crane's Wings jump: 1d20+14 27 = 5 squares plus a bit. Jump to D5.

If attacked and hit, I'll use my Emerald Flame Ki Focus daily. Adjacent enemies take 5 fire damage and I shift 2 squares.

Kharom!

tzeentchling on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Kharom swipes at the demon between him and Dakketh, leaving a wound that grabs its attention.
    Standard:
    Diabolic Stratagem vs Reflex (E2): 1d20+10 = 29
    Hit for 1d10+4 = 14 Damage.
    E2 is now at 58 HPs

Effect: Target is marked until EOMNT. You grant the target of this attack combat advantage until the start of your next turn. The first attack the target makes against you before the start of your next turn provokes opportunity attacks from you and your allies.

Also with that: Lend Might: Benefit: When an ally makes an attack granted by one of your warlord powers to attack an enemy adjacent to you, that ally gains a +1 bonus to the attack roll.

And I'll use Opportunistic Weapon Power (Daily): Immediate Reaction. Use this power when an enemy provokes an opportunity attack. Make an additional opportunity attack against the provoking creature.

Whew!

Minor: Inspiring Word on Odunn: Healing Surge + 1d6 = 3

Save vs. Immobilize: 1d20 = 9
    WARGARBL

Odunn!

Chanus on
    edited October 2010
    The great heat emanating from the ground continues to mess with Odunn's fighting ability, warping his crossbow and bending his shots.
    Standard: Escaping Shot vs Will: 1d20+12 13 CRITICAL MISS!

Saving Throw vs. Immobilize: 1d20 3 Fail!

hippofant on
    edited October 2010
    The demon Dakketh kicked flails at the edge of the pit before toppling over inside. It roars loudly and angrily as it goes over the precipice.

The other demons continue their attack, ignoring the demon that fell and striking out at the warforged and tiefling. Some attacks go wide but two demons make contact with metal and flesh, drawing blood from Kharom and adding scratches to 51ckle's armor.

The demon that went over the side slowly appears over the ridge and climbs out of the pit, heading straight for Dakketh for revenge from the blow!

Actions:
    E5 falling into lava
    E1 - MISS
    E2 - HIT Kharom - 8 dmg
    E3 - HIT 51ckle - 6 dmg
    E4 - MISS
    E5 - Move E9

Init:
    Demons
    51ckle
    Magoria
    Dakketh
    Kharom
    Odunn

Map:
    Day3Encounter2LavaTA4-1.jpg

You can attempt to jump the lava to shortcut to the other side. Lava squares have the difficult terrain "X" in them.

Stats:
    Dakketh - HP 37/40 - AC 19 - F 16 - R 18 - W 18 COLOR="Orange"]Melee Range: 2 ueoe[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]CA v E5 ueont[/COLOR
    Kharom - HP 21/44 - AC 19 - F 17 - R 16 - W 16 COLOR="orange"]Infernal Wrath if hit[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]Immobilized (save ends)[/COLOR
    Odunn - HP 37/37 - AC 16 - F 14 - R 17 - W 20 COLOR="orange"]Immobilized (save ends)[/COLOR
    51ckle - HP 34+4tmp/62 - AC 22 - F 18 - R 16 - W 16 COLOR="Orange"]Laughing Killer +2 Will / Save v Charm/Fear[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]Grant allies CA against adjacent enemies[/COLOR COLOR="Orange"]+4 AC ueont[/COLOR

Elvistro 1 - HP 19/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]Marked: 51ckle[/COLOR
    Elvistro 2 - HP 58/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]CA v Kharom usoKharomnt[/COLOR [Marked: Kharom ueoKharomnt] COLOR="orange"]First attack against Kharom provokes OA : Lend Might: +1 atk OA : Opportunistic Weapon: additional OA[/COLOR
    Elvistro 3 - HP 44/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]Marked: 51ckle[/COLOR
    Elvistro 4 - HP 68/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14
    Elvistro 5 - HP 37/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="Orange"]Prone; 14 dmg when it stands[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]Marked: 51ckle[/COLOR

I'm using a new color system for health, hoping it helps determine where people are at.
    3/4 - Full health - Lime
    below 1/4 health - Red

OAs(Kharom/Dakketh) v E2 and 51ckle!

Kharom, however all your stat building works 'cause E2 hit you.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited October 2010
    I could've sworn Dakketh had come to save me.

hippofant on
    edited October 2010
    I did. Dakketh is in D5 as per his jump last round. If that changes how you play things, feel free to take the turn over!

tzeentchling on
    edited October 2010
    Dakketh should be adjacent to E2 as well, so also gets an opportunity attack against it (with combat advantage because we're flanking and a bonus +1 from my Lend Might feat... I get two OAs with my Opportunistic Halberd... so here goes!

Kharom lashes out in retaliation against the demon, missing on the first attempt but connecting with the second.
    OA1:
    Melee Basic Attack vs AC (E2): 1d20+8+2 = 15
    Miss! Balls!

OA2:
    Melee Basic Attack vs AC (E2): 1d20+10 = 20
    Hit! for 1d10+6 = 16

Chanus on
    edited October 2010
    Whoops, sorry I missed that move. I'll move Dakketh on the map soon as I can.

edit: Fixed

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited October 2010
    Dakketh takes advantage of the opening his foe gives him and lands a solid punch against the demon.
    Melee Basic Attack vs E2:
    1d20+11+2+1 30 vs AC - hit! 1d8+5 11 damage.
    E2 now at 31/90.

tzeentchling on
    edited October 2010
    51ckle manic gaze stops at the bloodied demon the warforged grins and starts swinging mouth open the strage snake like creature darting from the warforgeds' throat.All the attacks come near the demon but none actually connect.

Standard action - Earth shield strike vs E1 - 1d20+9: 13 MISS
    Minor action mark E1 and E3
    Minor action - Tongueworm 1d20+8: 9Critical miss.

Sorry i was late with updating was sick.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
    edited October 2010
    Magoria!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited October 2010
    Assuming he delays for now.

Dakketh drops into an odd spinning, twirling, capering motion. It confuses the Evistro next to Odunn so much that it barely notices being hit, let alone slid away from the paralyzed seeker. In trying to fend off Dakketh's blows, it accidentally swings at its fellow demon.
    Drunken Monkey vs Evistro 4:
    1d20+8 25 vs Will - hit!
    1d8+5 12 damage. Evistro 4 at 56.
    Free: CFoB, E4 takes 6 damage. Evistro 4 at 50/90. Slide Evistro 4 to D6. E4 grants CA to me until EOMNT.
    Effect: Slide Evistro 4 to E5. Evistro 4 makes a MBA against Evistro 2 with a +4 bonus.
    If hit, will activate Emerald Flame Ki Focus - adjacent enemies take 5 fire damage, I shift 3.

Magoria!

tzeentchling on
    edited October 2010
    Magoria waves his arms and flips the tip of his wand, a small flame jets out of the tip just as a burst of heat and flame erupts behind the Elvistro facing off with 51ckle. "Perhaps we can tan 'em before will kill 'em!"
    Scorching Burst at G5, Hit E1 and E3

Scorching Burst vs Reflex: 1d20+8 28 Hit 1d6+7 9

E1 is at 10
    E3 is at 35

Kharom!

BurningChrome on
    edited October 2010
    Odunn!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited October 2010
    Finally freed from the evistro's looming presence and bad breath, Odunn takes a pot shot at its as Dakketh slides it away.
    Standard: Biting Swarm vs E4's AC: 1d20+13 18 Hit!
    1d10+8 12 damage to E4 (now at 38 hp), and it and E2 take a -2 penalty to attack rolls until SoNT.

Save vs Immobilize: 1d20 4

What the fuck did this harpy do exactly?

hippofant on
    edited October 2010
    Bah. sorry... stupid work.

Do I go now?

Chanus on
    edited October 2010
    Yup, go ahead.

hippofant, was this the third round (or more?) that you've been immobilized? We have a house rule that stat effects don't go past 3 rounds. So if this was third or more, then consider it removed on your next turn. Same goes for you Chanus.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited October 2010
    Kharom impales the demon on his halberd, satisfied as its life escapes it. He then turns to attack the prone demon behind him, dealing a decent wound and setting it up for an attack by his allies.
    Wolf Pack Tactics vs AC (E1): 1d20+8 = 21
    Hit for 1d10+4 = 10 Damage

E1 is dead!

Action Point!

Inevitable Wave vs AC (E5): 1d20+8 = 19
    Hit for 1d10+4 = 10 Damage.

E5 is at 25 HPs. Until EoMNT, any ally who charges it does +5 Damage.

Demons!

Chanus on
    edited October 2010
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Yup, go ahead.

hippofant, was this the third round (or more?) that you've been immobilized? We have a house rule that stat effects don't go past 3 rounds. So if this was third or more, then consider it removed on your next turn. Same goes for you Chanus.
    I don't know. What's 7 years in game time? Cuz I'm pretty sure that's how long I've been immobilized.

hippofant on
    edited October 2010
    Heh. I forgot to roll to save, but I guess that doesn't matter now. :P

Chanus on
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, this was round 3, so I'll clear the immobilized status when I get the demons turn up and you won't have to save next round. Makes sense anyway if the Harpy died that you'd shake out of the trance shortly after the song ended.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited October 2010
    Dakketh's confusing steps cause the demon near him to stumble into and attack the demon behind him. Meanwhile, another demon painfully stands back to its feet. They aren't happy about the cuts and blood oozing out of them, and attack furiously.

Kharom, 51ckle, and Dakketh find themselves sliced and impaled with the claws of the demons around them, though they are still able to dodge the horrifying teeth as the demons close in and try to bite them as well.

Actions:
    Dakketh - E4 v E2 - HIT - 10 dmg
    E2 - HIT Kharom - 11 dmg
    - Bite - MISS Kharom
    E3 - HIT 51ckle - 12 dmg
    - Bite - MISS 51ckle
    E4 - HIT Dakketh - 11 dmg
    - Emerald Ki Focus - 5dmg to E2 and E4 - Dakketh slides 3
    E5 - Move F8 - MISS 51ckle

Init:
    Demons
    51ckle
    Magoria
    Dakketh
    Kharom
    Odunn

Map:
    Day3Encounter2LavaTA5-1.jpg

Stats:
    Dakketh - HP 26/40 - AC 19 - F 16 - R 18 - W 18 COLOR="Orange"]Melee Range: 2 ueoe[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]CA v E4 ueont[/COLOR COLOR="Orange"]Emerald Flame Ki Focus if hit - adjacent enemies take 5 fire - Dakketh slides 3[/COLOR
    Kharom - HP 10/44 - AC 19 - F 17 - R 16 - W 16
    Odunn - HP 37/37 - AC 16 - F 14 - R 17 - W 20
    51ckle - HP 26/62 - AC 22 - F 18 - R 16 - W 16 COLOR="Orange"]Laughing Killer +2 Will / Save v Charm/Fear[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]Grant allies CA against adjacent enemies[/COLOR

Elvistro 2 - HP 16/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]-2 atk ueoOdunnnt[/COLOR
    Elvistro 3 - HP 35/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]Marked: 51ckle[/COLOR
    Elvistro 4 - HP 33/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]-2 atk ueoOdunnnt[/COLOR
    Elvistro 5 - HP 13/90 - AC 16 - F 18 - R 14 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]Marked: 51ckle[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]+5 dmg taken if charged ueoKharomnt[/COLOR

3/4 - Full health - Lime
    below 1/4 health - Red

Dakketh Move and 51ckle!

Sorry, with the talking about immobilization I forgot it was the demons turn. Also, I'll probably have to either stop the game or at least put it on hiatus for a while once we get near the week before Thanksgiving through New Years, as it just gets crazy that time of year and I have a son coming around Christmas so I will need to change up my priorities a bit. We can either try to continue in January sometime if you guys wish, or start a different game. Been eying up a Pathfinder module that looks cool.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited October 2010
    Shift C5 is fine.

tzeentchling on
    edited October 2010
    Shift C5 is fine.

Changed map to reflect move

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited October 2010
    51ckle swings his mallet crushing into arm of the hellish beast. After that powerful blow the beast is rattled and can barely stand on his feet.

Minor action : Mark e5 and E2
    Standard action Wardens lunge - 1d20+9: 22 HIT ! 1d10+5=7 Damage. e5 Has 6 health left.
    Minor action - Tongueworm - 1d20+8: 9 MISS !

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg