As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New User question

SeraphSwordSeraphSword Sketch FetishistAustin, TXRegistered User regular
How long do I need to be here before I can make posts without having them approved first?

I looked everywhere I could think of for a minimum post rule and haven't been able to find it.

It may just be threads with links/images, since this posted directly.

Mastery is the result of ceaseless error, combined with ruthless self-appraisal.
SeraphSword on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited August 2010
    It depends what you post. If your post contains a link or fits the same pattern as a possible spammer your post will go in the mod queue.

Tube on
  • Options
    DerBeppoDerBeppo Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Does that ever stop? I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to post to the minecraft thread in G&T, but it is so fast moving that my post ends up a page or more behind the discussion.

Is there a point at which mod approval is no longer necessary?

DerBeppo on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited October 2010
    Yes there is.Unofortunately I can't tell you exactly when it is because I don't want to make our system any easier for spammers to figure out, but it won't be a problem for much longer.

Tube on
  • Options
    BuhamutZeoBuhamutZeo Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Just wanna say, don't know what prompted all this but I hardly ever see spam messages on these boards so you must be doing a fine job. Hope you figure something out soon.

EDIT: Holy shit, didn't mean to necro. I need to look at post dates earlier. >< Sorry!

BuhamutZeo on
    MyBanner.jpg
    BRAWL: 1160-9686-9416