As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Shit happened, I need to cheer up

KlykaKlyka DO you have anySPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Social Entropy++
This morning my cat got run over by a car,I had to hold my crying mom in my arms (who had just had to put down her beloved horse a week ago) and my dad told me that he fucked up with some money business and has to pay 3000€ till tomorrow.

I need to CHEER THE FUCK UP!

So here's a bunny video:
BUNNIES!

This thread is for everyone who experienced shit and wants to cheer up!

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
lTDyp.jpg
Klyka on

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    man

I was going to come in here and vent about how I accidentally left my laundry on top of my car when I drove home from the laundromat late last night and lost a bunch of my clothes

but uh

okay, cat hit by a car, you win

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    if that is winning then i want to die

Swill on
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2010
    man

I was going to come in here and vent about how I accidentally left my laundry on top of my car when I drove home from the laundromat late last night and lost a bunch of my clothes

I thought I was stupid for leaving a milkshake on the roof of my car and losing that. How do you leave a basket of clothes on the roof?

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    man

I thought I was stupid for leaving a milkshake on the roof of my car and losing that. How do you leave a basket of clothes on the roof?

same way you leave a baby up there

THEPAIN73 on
    Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    THEPAIN73 wrote: »
    man

same way you leave a baby up there

only if you are a bad person who is also an idiot??????????

Swill on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    man

it was in a bag actually

but yeah it was late at night and I was tired and it wasn't the only thing I was carrying

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    it was in a bag actually

but yeah it was late at night and I was tired and it wasn't the only thing I was carrying

I prefer to imagine it as a basket open to the wind. You're driving along with articles of clothing whipping out and landing on the windscreens of cars behind you. Drivers panic, vision suddenly blocked, swerving into lamp posts. You drive on oblivious to the carnage behind you.

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sorry to hear about all that Klyka. :(

Here are some cougar cubs:

6a010535647bf3970b01348h.jpg

With video!

And here's a baby tiger

JoeUser on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The set up is that there's some snacks on top of the stand here and the ferrets are trying to figure out how to get to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m-9RCC3GXI

NotASenator on
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    it was in a bag actually

I prefer to imagine it as a basket open to the wind. You're driving along with articles of clothing whipping out and landing on the windscreens of cars behind you. Drivers panic, vision suddenly blocked, swerving into lamp posts. You drive on oblivious to the carnage behind you.

This made a really hilarious image in my head.

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Kangaroo hugs!

ac1a164e7234473082eb624.jpg

JoeUser on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    godfuck why is it dead in here right now

post more people!

Swill on
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    it was in a bag actually

This is what I had in mind as well. Something out of a cartoon.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    it was in a bag actually

This is what I had in mind as well. Something out of a cartoon.

As he gets to his final destination he sees the empty basket on the roof and rails against how unfair the world is. In the background a city burns.

SporkAndrew on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    JoeUser on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Red panda cub learning to climb down

504850205492b0b6b94e800.jpg

JoeUser on
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    JoeUser cute-ing the hell out of this thread.

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Swill wrote: »
    godfuck why is it dead in here right now

post more people!

Don't tell me what to do!

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Any minute now, people will start settling in at work and log in here to not do any.

Butler on
  • Options
    Masquerade78Masquerade78 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Red panda cub learning to climb down

504850205492b0b6b94e800.jpg

I think that Red Pandas are the cutest g-d animals on the planet. I regularly bombard my co-workers with dreaded cute pic photos of them.

Masquerade78 on
  • Options
    WankWank Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    It is pouring rain outside. I forgot about a reading response and will lose 30% on it automatically, even if I turn it in by midnight. The girl went to a movie with the other day has been completely ignoring me.

Wank on
  • Options
    SpudgeSpudge Witty comments go next to this blue dot thingyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Butler wrote: »
    Any minute now, people will start settling in at work and log in here to not do any.

I'm in a virtual meeting for the next hour so yeah

But I really don't have anything bad happening lately - things are actually looking pretty quality right now. Well everything but the totaled car rebuild/parts from Sweden/never welded before thing. This project is moving nowhere quick and I'm almost out of nice days in which to work

So much for that next-spring deadline

Spudge on
    Play With Me
    Xbox - IT Jerk
    PSN - MicroChrist

I'm too fuckin' poor to play
    WordsWFriends - zeewoot
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    It's raining here too. It's supposed to stop tonight and I really hope it does because I can't take another day of it.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ocelot snuggle!

505716106819cc0e027b108.jpg

JoeUser on
  • Options
    Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    D'awwwwwwwww

Burning Organ on
  • Options
    Josiah_9Josiah_9 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    It's raining here too. It's supposed to stop tonight and I really hope it does because I can't take another day of it.

Today is the first day I have seen the sun in a week, it was getting depressing really fast.

Can't wait until winter.

Josiah_9 on
    Saturate.jpg
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    there were constant sirens starting at about 7:00 this morning

there is always an old person dying or a building burning down in this city, I swear.

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    You can do it!

50485033569efb533f5e196.jpg

JoeUser on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    i had a bullshit night and a bullshit day and what the fuck is with the fucking brackets

Knob on
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    i got 2 jobs and had some ice cream

Beasteh on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    It's too cold here for ice cream but I'm all out of gummi bears and my sandwich from lunch was not good.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm doing pretty good

I was not the other day but now I am pretty good

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2010
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    there is a dude in my class who looks exactly like obese homer from that episode where he tries to get off work on disability

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Josiah_9Josiah_9 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    that is kinda sad.

Josiah_9 on
    Saturate.jpg
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for all the posts so far guys,I really love cute animals.

You totally won't believe what happened in the meantime though:

I sit at the PC in the store when I suddenly hear screams from outside. A few seconds later a young woman,holding a 2 year old child in her arms, falls down on the little steps in front of the store,tears running down her face as she screams "HELP ME,CALL THE POLICE!!!!" then a young man steps in from the side and punches her in the back. I sprint full speed towards the door and push/tackle the guy away with full force. He falls back,I tell the woman to get in the store. He get's back up,shouts at me and wants to go past,I don't let him. We argue,he calms down a bit and we keep talking. My brother and his girlfriend take care of the woman&child. A few minutes later some of her friends arrive and pick her up. I managed to calm the dude down to normal level now and he leaves to "go drink a coffee somewhere."

Way too much adrenaline today, yeesh.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    ultimakayultimakay Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Jesus christ klyka. We need an emergency dose of adorable red pandas in here.

ultimakay on
    hLeTR.png
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Klyka wrote: »
    Thanks for all the posts so far guys,I really love cute animals.

You totally won't believe what happened in the meantime though:

I sit at the PC in the store when I suddenly hear screams from outside. A few seconds later a young woman,holding a 2 year old child in her arms, falls down on the little steps in front of the store,tears running down her face as she screams "HELP ME,CALL THE POLICE!!!!" then a young man steps in from the side and punches her in the back. I sprint full speed towards the door and push/tackle the guy away with full force. He falls back,I tell the woman to get in the store. He get's back up,shouts at me and wants to go past,I don't let him. We argue,he calms down a bit and we keep talking. My brother and his girlfriend take care of the woman&child. A few minutes later some of her friends arrive and pick her up. I managed to calm the dude down to normal level now and he leaves to "go drink a coffee somewhere."

Way too much adrenaline today, yeesh.
    Ok, that's it: take the rest of the day off.

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227