Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Happy Thanksgiving, eh!

beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Social Entropy++
So it's thanksgiving in Canada town this weekend.
Which means that I am horribly horribly depressed
I have never missed one of my grandmother's thanksgiving dinners
and seeing as how she is old, there probably won't be a whole heck of a lot left of them to have

So I'm sitting in sunny LA, bawling like a baby because I miss Canada
and I got to thinking, i can just celebrate thanksgiving on the forums because what else do i have to lose at this point?

Tell me what you're thankful for, SE...or just post stuff about Canada because it's the best.

I am thankful for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGPxFQ-Z4OI
especially the song that's playing in the beginning oh my god...terrible choice for me right now.

beavotron on