Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat]s Too Precious to Risk in Combat

1505153555660

Posts

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Now you run on home to your mother, and tell her tell her everything's all right. And there aren't any more guns in the valley. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    the point of this is slowly dawning on thom

    hoist the sails, raise the mast

    The mast is already raised.

    Which reminds me, what ever happened to the liquid latex condom systems?

    Fairly certain they didn't work too well

    A shame. Always kinda liked the idea. Just stick my dong in this tube and let the machinery just spray on my condom.

    Apparently, that was an anti-selling point for a lot of people

    Good god man. Can you think of anything more futuristic then sticking your penis in a tube and pulling it out covered in a condom? That would have been proof we're living in the future.

    Thomamelas on
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited October 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Wow, how would that work if it couldn't form a reservoir at the top. That wouldn't be very good.

    never a better hot pocket

    Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    coworker just told me that we went to digital broadcast because we would be receiving analogue signals from our nearest alien neighbors within the next few years, since that was what they got from us first, and that the government has 4 satellites at the edges of the solar systems as an early detection system.

    Ludious on
  • ArchArch doctor of beetle bugs Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    the point of this is slowly dawning on thom

    hoist the sails, raise the mast

    The mast is already raised.

    Which reminds me, what ever happened to the liquid latex condom systems?

    Fairly certain they didn't work too well

    A shame. Always kinda liked the idea. Just stick my dong in this tube and let the machinery just spray on my condom.

    Apparently, that was an anti-selling point for a lot of people

    Good god man. Can you think of anything more futuristic then sticking your penis in a tube and pulling it out covered in a condom? That would have been proof we're living in the future.

    Well it was that, and the lack of reservoir tip that killed it, I think

    oh! and price point

    Arch on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Brave men pushing the barriers of science.

    I can't even imagine if you were going to brown town and the friction caused it to get stuck to the anal wall. Like you'd look at your dick see its fairly lodged in there and stuck and just go "Fuck".

    Preacher on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    quid, you should quit the navy and take to writing

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • ChanusChanus capreseRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    coworker just told me that we went to digital broadcast because we would be receiving analogue signals from our nearest alien neighbors within the next few years, since that was what they got from us first, and that the government has 4 satellites at the edges of the solar systems as an early detection system.

    Duh.

    Chanus on
    D&D [chat] names list for games
    XCOM Name File with [chat] First Names - All Countries, M&F | Or Shivahn's with gendered names
    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    **PUUUUUUNCH**
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Price would probably not deter me from buying something that sprayed a condom on my penis.

    Sarksus on
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    thanks for the game, guys

    it was really fun and a satisfying win

    Organichu on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

    mercy kill? y/n

    Bama on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    arivia, do you want a body-sized spray-on latex machine

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Now you run on home to your mother, and tell her tell her everything's all right. And there aren't any more guns in the valley. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Brave men pushing the barriers of science.

    I can't even imagine if you were going to brown town and the friction caused it to get stuck to the anal wall. Like you'd look at your dick see its fairly lodged in there and stuck and just go "Fuck".

    It would peel off?

    Thomamelas on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Chanus wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    coworker just told me that we went to digital broadcast because we would be receiving analogue signals from our nearest alien neighbors within the next few years, since that was what they got from us first, and that the government has 4 satellites at the edges of the solar systems as an early detection system.

    Duh.

    Does this coworker have a full size poster of David Duchovny in his cubicle/office?

    Zampanov on
    kravensig.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    thanks for the game, guys

    it was really fun and a satisfying win

    Organ I should rub your nose in your thread, god damn that place is a cess pit. And you created it.

    Preacher on
  • WinkyWinky Do you love me? It's funny if you think about the universeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Brave men pushing the barriers of science.

    I can't even imagine if you were going to brown town and the friction caused it to get stuck to the anal wall. Like you'd look at your dick see its fairly lodged in there and stuck and just go "Fuck".

    It would peel off?

    That is to say, your penis would.

    Winky on
  • ArchArch doctor of beetle bugs Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Bama wrote: »
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

    mercy kill? y/n

    yes

    fuck mosquitoes

    Arch on
  • ChanusChanus capreseRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Bama wrote: »
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

    mercy kill? y/n

    I'm torn.

    1: If the mosquito somehow gets out you'll wish you had taken the chance.

    2: It's a mosquito. They don't deserve mercy.

    Chanus on
    D&D [chat] names list for games
    XCOM Name File with [chat] First Names - All Countries, M&F | Or Shivahn's with gendered names
    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    **PUUUUUUNCH**
  • MazzyxMazzyx I can dig it. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Damn it no photo evidence of me standing next to Mori. Though one shot shows him just a bit taller than VH. And I am taller than VH. And Preach is taller than me. So I am not sure Mori makes 5'7" or not.

    Mazzyx on
    bensig_zpsmavgybc2.png
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    arivia, do you want a body-sized spray-on latex machine

    what, like, you have one in the garage no one's using?

    Zampanov on
    kravensig.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Once more into the breach Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    coworker just told me that we went to digital broadcast because we would be receiving analogue signals from our nearest alien neighbors within the next few years, since that was what they got from us first, and that the government has 4 satellites at the edges of the solar systems as an early detection system.

    I'm imagining a thousand old analog tuner TVs in his house, all plugged in, hissing away with static as he imagines he is thwarting the government's attempt to control the knowledge of extraterrestrials.

    Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Brave men pushing the barriers of science.

    I can't even imagine if you were going to brown town and the friction caused it to get stuck to the anal wall. Like you'd look at your dick see its fairly lodged in there and stuck and just go "Fuck".

    It would peel off?

    I dunno man, I just remember using liquid latex halloween stuff, that shit never came off. Even with harsh abrasives, in fact part of my nose is still liquid latex.

    Preacher on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Price would probably not deter me from buying something that sprayed a condom on my penis.

    just use compressed air

    shake it up real good first

    don't worry the cold means its working

    nexuscrawler on
  • ArchArch doctor of beetle bugs Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    FUCK

    finally that scan finished and I can get the FUCK out of here

    goddamit

    Arch on
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

    mercy kill? y/n

    yes

    fuck mosquitoes

    But Arch they play a vital role in many environments.

    Quid on
  • TehSlothTehSloth this little piggy got a house made of bricksRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Bama wrote: »
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

    mercy kill? y/n

    Is it a female, if so let it rot. Damn bloodsuckers.

    TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Damn it no photo evidence of me standing next to Mori. Though one shot shows him just a bit taller than VH. And I am taller than VH. And Preach is taller than me. So I am not sure Mori makes 5'7" or not.

    Ok what we need to do is rob a convenience store and then see what the news claims our height is, this will end the debate.

    Preacher on
  • ChanusChanus capreseRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

    mercy kill? y/n

    yes

    fuck mosquitoes

    But Arch they play a vital role in many environments.

    I will win the Nobel Prize for Hero when I invent a device that functions as a mosquito but doesn't require biting people and also kills mosquitoes.

    Chanus on
    D&D [chat] names list for games
    XCOM Name File with [chat] First Names - All Countries, M&F | Or Shivahn's with gendered names
    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    **PUUUUUUNCH**
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Now you run on home to your mother, and tell her tell her everything's all right. And there aren't any more guns in the valley. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Brave men pushing the barriers of science.

    I can't even imagine if you were going to brown town and the friction caused it to get stuck to the anal wall. Like you'd look at your dick see its fairly lodged in there and stuck and just go "Fuck".

    It would peel off?

    I dunno man, I just remember using liquid latex halloween stuff, that shit never came off. Even with harsh abrasives, in fact part of my nose is still liquid latex.

    Are you sure you used liquid latex meant for skin and not just a gallon of paint?

    Thomamelas on
  • ChanusChanus capreseRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Damn it no photo evidence of me standing next to Mori. Though one shot shows him just a bit taller than VH. And I am taller than VH. And Preach is taller than me. So I am not sure Mori makes 5'7" or not.

    Ok what we need to do is rob a convenience store and then see what the news claims our height is, this will end the debate.

    Those door rulers are bullshit. They tend to say I'm a good three or four inches shorter than reality would suggest.

    Chanus on
    D&D [chat] names list for games
    XCOM Name File with [chat] First Names - All Countries, M&F | Or Shivahn's with gendered names
    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    **PUUUUUUNCH**
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Chanus wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

    mercy kill? y/n

    yes

    fuck mosquitoes

    But Arch they play a vital role in many environments.

    I will win the Nobel Prize for Hero when I invent a device that functions as a mosquito but doesn't require biting people and also kills mosquitoes.

    We have lawyers already.

    Preacher on
  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Bama wrote: »
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

    mercy kill? y/n

    Maybe the spider stepped out for a minute?

    Maybe that's her spider lunch. She's saving the mosquito blood for later.

    And you have big dumb monkey fingers.

    It'd be like someone wandered in to your house, tore the door off your fridge, and emptied all your OJ into the crisper.

    Galahad on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    FUUUUUUAHH

    7 hours in the dish pit

    it's HORRIBLE and I don't like it everything is wet

    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Now you run on home to your mother, and tell her tell her everything's all right. And there aren't any more guns in the valley. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Damn it no photo evidence of me standing next to Mori. Though one shot shows him just a bit taller than VH. And I am taller than VH. And Preach is taller than me. So I am not sure Mori makes 5'7" or not.

    Ok what we need to do is rob a convenience store and then see what the news claims our height is, this will end the debate.

    Does it really matter at the end of the day? I mean you're all short.

    Thomamelas on
  • ChanusChanus capreseRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

    mercy kill? y/n

    yes

    fuck mosquitoes

    But Arch they play a vital role in many environments.

    I will win the Nobel Prize for Hero when I invent a device that functions as a mosquito but doesn't require biting people and also kills mosquitoes.

    We have lawyers already.

    They have proven ineffective and must be discontinued.

    Chanus on
    D&D [chat] names list for games
    XCOM Name File with [chat] First Names - All Countries, M&F | Or Shivahn's with gendered names
    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    **PUUUUUUNCH**
  • FeralFeral That's what I do. I drink, and I know things. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    It is both rivs

    You are like a girl feral, and that is why I like you

    ah, okay

    gotta say I don't notice feral making many sex jokes either, but oh well

    he used to, or you just miss them

    feralll where are youuuu

    establish your sexual deviancy for support for me
    <3

    I've toned them down a lot, here on PA and elsewhere, because getting pigeonholed was affecting my self-image.
    I also crack jokes a lot less in general when I'm depressed.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Brave men pushing the barriers of science.

    I can't even imagine if you were going to brown town and the friction caused it to get stuck to the anal wall. Like you'd look at your dick see its fairly lodged in there and stuck and just go "Fuck".

    It would peel off?

    I dunno man, I just remember using liquid latex halloween stuff, that shit never came off. Even with harsh abrasives, in fact part of my nose is still liquid latex.

    Are you sure you used liquid latex meant for skin and not just a gallon of paint?

    Dad said it was cheaper shopping at sherman williams and the fumes would help out the halloween experience.

    Preacher on
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Galahad wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

    mercy kill? y/n

    Maybe the spider stepped out for a minute?

    Maybe that's her spider lunch. She's saving the mosquito blood for later.

    And you have big dumb monkey fingers.

    It'd be like someone wandered in to your house, tore the door off your fridge, and emptied all your OJ into the crisper.

    I thought spiders dissolved most of their prey, not just took the blood.

    Quid on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Now you run on home to your mother, and tell her tell her everything's all right. And there aren't any more guns in the valley. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Brave men pushing the barriers of science.

    I can't even imagine if you were going to brown town and the friction caused it to get stuck to the anal wall. Like you'd look at your dick see its fairly lodged in there and stuck and just go "Fuck".

    It would peel off?

    I dunno man, I just remember using liquid latex halloween stuff, that shit never came off. Even with harsh abrasives, in fact part of my nose is still liquid latex.

    Are you sure you used liquid latex meant for skin and not just a gallon of paint?

    Dad said it was cheaper shopping at sherman williams and the fumes would help out the halloween experience.

    And he was right.

    Thomamelas on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »

    I've toned them down a lot, here on PA and elsewhere, because getting pigeonholed was affecting my self-image.

    Oh please like you'd turn down a good pigeonholing.

    Preacher on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    See Feral knows his sex, guy's even been pigeonholed

    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.