Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat]s Too Precious to Risk in Combat

1515254565760

Posts

  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I see why Feral might tone it down a bit.

  • DaxonDaxon Registered User
    edited October 2010
    FUUUUUUAHH

    7 hours in the dish pit

    it's HORRIBLE and I don't like it everything is wet

    Fluffy, you have best scene as your sig.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »

    And he was right.

    Its funny my father was mostly absent during my teenage years (parents divorced he moved away for work), but that doesn't stop me from making up horrible stories about him.

    Worst part is that he feels hella guilty for this still, I love being the son of a catholic, guilt is implied.

  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Well we have a cat and a dog. I think we lucked out, they're both very affectionate. The cat is about 8 months old, very pretty, friendly and likes to be petted and to explore but she hisses at the dog. the dog is about a year old, a gorgeous shepherd mix with particolored eyes, and he has an incredibly sweet disposition. He loves to be petted and touched but he doesn't jump people. He also seems super non-aggressive. He has only mild interest in the cat, didn't lunge when he saw a squirrel, and sits calmly in the fenced area of the yard just watching the ducks.

    Only issues is the dog seems like he's never been inside. He definately doesn't like being scolded for peeing on my mom's potted plant, but I don't think he understands the difference between it and the trees. Right now he seems super happy to lay out on the deck and watch the back yard. He has mild kennel cough and is on an antibiotic so it may be that he'll become more sprightly as he starts to feel better.

    I have absolutely no clue why anyone would have abandonned that dog. I don't think I've ever seen a friendlier dog in my life, and he's very attractive to boot.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    See Feral knows his sex, guy's even been pigeonholed

    How's it feel copying my joke? Does it feel good fluff? Does it make you feel like a real man?

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »

    And he was right.

    Its funny my father was mostly absent during my teenage years (parents divorced he moved away for work), but that doesn't stop me from making up horrible stories about him.

    Worst part is that he feels hella guilty for this still, I love being the son of a catholic, guilt is implied.

    We feel guilt about everything. Doesn't stop us from doing it since we'll feel guilty either way.

  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Damn it no photo evidence of me standing next to Mori. Though one shot shows him just a bit taller than VH. And I am taller than VH. And Preach is taller than me. So I am not sure Mori makes 5'7" or not.

    Ok what we need to do is rob a convenience store and then see what the news claims our height is, this will end the debate.

    Does it really matter at the end of the day? I mean you're all short.

    obligatory

    "Despite all the bitching, if Diablo 3 sucks, I will eat my own cock. Counter-claim: If Diablo 3 does not suck, I will have a list of whiners who need to eat cocks." - Zen Vulgarity
  • LudiousLudious Festering butt-snuffler Dickville, pop: meRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral toned it down because he got too into his fursona and stopped recognizing himself in the mirror.

    After spending a day frozen in front of the bathroom sink, mewing and batting at his own reflection, he decided that enough was enough.


    Google Talk: ludious83
  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    Galahad wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

    mercy kill? y/n

    Maybe the spider stepped out for a minute?

    Maybe that's her spider lunch. She's saving the mosquito blood for later.

    And you have big dumb monkey fingers.

    It'd be like someone wandered in to your house, tore the door off your fridge, and emptied all your OJ into the crisper.

    I thought spiders dissolved most of their prey, not just took the blood.

    She's a picky eater. Cuts the crusts off her peanut butter and bannana sandwiches too.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    That's good news jeep! Have you come up with names?

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    last night feral and i did acid and spent 9 hours laying next to each other, playing footsies while wearing socks and stroking each other's hair and smiling

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Daxon wrote: »
    FUUUUUUAHH

    7 hours in the dish pit

    it's HORRIBLE and I don't like it everything is wet

    Fluffy, you have best scene as your sig.

    Daxon, you have a spoiler

    i don't know what's under it because I don't want to ruin it for me

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Update on phone thief from last night: My dad decided to do some research and found ANOTHER posting of a different phone for sale on craigslist with the kid's phone number as the contact info. So apparently this wasn't a one-time thing, he's actually making a habit out of stealing and selling phones.

    This has upgraded the situation from "Get his parents and the school involved" to "Dial up the police station".

    camo_sig2.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    last night feral and i did acid and spent 9 hours laying next to each other, playing footsies while wearing socks and stroking each other's hair and smiling

    Are you sure that wasn't just X?

  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    See Feral knows his sex, guy's even been pigeonholed

    How's it feel copying my joke? Does it feel good fluff? Does it make you feel like a real man?

    No but banging your wife did

    Look at it this way Preach, we thought of the same joke which means you're almost as cool as the coolest guy

    (i am the coolest guy btw 8-) )

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Well we have a cat and a dog. I think we lucked out, they're both very affectionate. The cat is about 8 months old, very pretty, friendly and likes to be petted and to explore but she hisses at the dog. the dog is about a year old, a gorgeous shepherd mix with particolored eyes, and he has an incredibly sweet disposition. He loves to be petted and touched but he doesn't jump people. He also seems super non-aggressive. He has only mild interest in the cat, didn't lunge when he saw a squirrel, and sits calmly in the fenced area of the yard just watching the ducks.

    Only issues is the dog seems like he's never been inside. He definately doesn't like being scolded for peeing on my mom's potted plant, but I don't think he understands the difference between it and the trees. Right now he seems super happy to lay out on the deck and watch the back yard. He has mild kennel cough and is on an antibiotic so it may be that he'll become more sprightly as he starts to feel better.

    I have absolutely no clue why anyone would have abandonned that dog. I don't think I've ever seen a friendlier dog in my life, and he's very attractive to boot.

    :winky::?:

    sigtk.jpg
  • DaxonDaxon Registered User
    edited October 2010
    Daxon wrote: »
    FUUUUUUAHH

    7 hours in the dish pit

    it's HORRIBLE and I don't like it everything is wet

    Fluffy, you have best scene as your sig.

    Daxon, you have a spoiler

    i don't know what's under it because I don't want to ruin it for me

    :(

    It is funny quote. You should read. Thanatos thought it too big :(

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    thanks for the game, guys

    it was really fun and a satisfying win

    Organ I should rub your nose in your thread, god damn that place is a cess pit. And you created it.

    remember when people said i was inventing my uncle/brother?

    I POSTED THE RECORDING AND PEOPLE IN VENT HEARD MY BROTHER BEING ICP-LIKE TODAY

    the thread was an elaborate ruse to verify my awful stories

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Update on phone thief from last night: My dad decided to do some research and found ANOTHER posting of a different phone for sale on craigslist with the kid's phone number as the contact info. So apparently this wasn't a one-time thing, he's actually making a habit out of stealing and selling phones.

    This has upgraded the situation from "Get his parents and the school involved" to "Dial up the police station".

    God, I hate people.

    Friend of mine had his phone taken right out of his hands on the DC Metro. Guy just walked by, grabbed it, and headed off the train.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Right fluff you're the coolest guy, because you're all wet. And fat, and alone. And canadian.

  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    thanks for the game, guys

    it was really fun and a satisfying win

    Organ I should rub your nose in your thread, god damn that place is a cess pit. And you created it.

    remember when people said i was inventing my uncle/brother?

    I POSTED THE RECORDING AND PEOPLE IN VENT HEARD MY BROTHER BEING ICP-LIKE TODAY

    the thread was an elaborate ruse to verify my awful stories

    We know it's just you doing voices.

  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Nice Jeep. Hope they make you feel better and hope the pups cough goes away soon.

    falasig.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Update on phone thief from last night: My dad decided to do some research and found ANOTHER posting of a different phone for sale on craigslist with the kid's phone number as the contact info. So apparently this wasn't a one-time thing, he's actually making a habit out of stealing and selling phones.

    This has upgraded the situation from "Get his parents and the school involved" to "Dial up the police station".

    sorry

    i don't really know my drugs

    i take whatever feral hands me, with his confident smirk

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    last night feral and i did acid and spent 9 hours laying next to each other, playing footsies while wearing socks and stroking each other's hair and smiling

    bokonon is good

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Chanus wrote: »
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Update on phone thief from last night: My dad decided to do some research and found ANOTHER posting of a different phone for sale on craigslist with the kid's phone number as the contact info. So apparently this wasn't a one-time thing, he's actually making a habit out of stealing and selling phones.

    This has upgraded the situation from "Get his parents and the school involved" to "Dial up the police station".

    God, I hate people.

    Friend of mine had his phone taken right out of his hands on the DC Metro. Guy just walked by, grabbed it, and headed off the train.

    He was being pursued by Agents and had to contact morpheous.

  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited October 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    arivia, do you want a body-sized spray-on latex machine

    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    huntresssig.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Chanus wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    thanks for the game, guys

    it was really fun and a satisfying win

    Organ I should rub your nose in your thread, god damn that place is a cess pit. And you created it.

    remember when people said i was inventing my uncle/brother?

    I POSTED THE RECORDING AND PEOPLE IN VENT HEARD MY BROTHER BEING ICP-LIKE TODAY

    the thread was an elaborate ruse to verify my awful stories

    We know it's just you doing voices.

    Important question. Has anyone actually seen Chu and his Uncle and his Brother all in the same place at the same time?

  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Huh. Zero Punctuation gave Dead Rising 2 a pretty good review. This is a crazy week.

    Damn it, it's fucking noon. I demand to know if Yami shit on a desk yet.
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Update on phone thief from last night: My dad decided to do some research and found ANOTHER posting of a different phone for sale on craigslist with the kid's phone number as the contact info. So apparently this wasn't a one-time thing, he's actually making a habit out of stealing and selling phones.

    This has upgraded the situation from "Get his parents and the school involved" to "Dial up the police station".

    God, I hate people.

    Friend of mine had his phone taken right out of his hands on the DC Metro. Guy just walked by, grabbed it, and headed off the train.

    He was being pursued by Agents and had to contact morpheous.

    Oh, well yeah. Take it, man. Save us all.

  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    thanks for the game, guys

    it was really fun and a satisfying win

    Organ I should rub your nose in your thread, god damn that place is a cess pit. And you created it.

    remember when people said i was inventing my uncle/brother?

    I POSTED THE RECORDING AND PEOPLE IN VENT HEARD MY BROTHER BEING ICP-LIKE TODAY

    the thread was an elaborate ruse to verify my awful stories

    We know it's just you doing voices.

    Important question. Has anyone actually seen Chu and his Uncle and his Brother all in the same place at the same time?

    Do we even know Chu is real?

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Chanus wrote: »

    Do we even know Chu is real?

    I imagine most of you guys are alts of Wills set up to mock particular sub cultures he hates.

  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Last night at Sabs' birthday one of his lady friends came along

    she can't hold her liquor at all and thought me the cuddliest thing ever so lots of hugs

    hugs aaaaaaaaaaaaaall niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight




    up until we all left the pub and i had no one left to hold me close :(

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • DaxonDaxon Registered User
    edited October 2010
    Arch, is question and answer time with Dr Miller worth it?

  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I am Will's biggest alt. I am his hatred of short people alt.

    falasig.png
  • LudiousLudious Festering butt-snuffler Dickville, pop: meRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So glad I get out of jail tomorrow. Longest shortest jailing ever.


    Google Talk: ludious83
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited October 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    Feral toned it down because he got too into his fursona and stopped recognizing himself in the mirror.

    After spending a day frozen in front of the bathroom sink, mewing and batting at his own reflection, he decided that enough was enough.

    See this? This is a bad joke.

    huntresssig.jpg
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Well we have a cat and a dog. I think we lucked out, they're both very affectionate. The cat is about 8 months old, very pretty, friendly and likes to be petted and to explore but she hisses at the dog. the dog is about a year old, a gorgeous shepherd mix with particolored eyes, and he has an incredibly sweet disposition. He loves to be petted and touched but he doesn't jump people. He also seems super non-aggressive. He has only mild interest in the cat, didn't lunge when he saw a squirrel, and sits calmly in the fenced area of the yard just watching the ducks.

    Only issues is the dog seems like he's never been inside. He definately doesn't like being scolded for peeing on my mom's potted plant, but I don't think he understands the difference between it and the trees. Right now he seems super happy to lay out on the deck and watch the back yard. He has mild kennel cough and is on an antibiotic so it may be that he'll become more sprightly as he starts to feel better.

    I have absolutely no clue why anyone would have abandonned that dog. I don't think I've ever seen a friendlier dog in my life, and he's very attractive to boot.

    Awesome! Grats!

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • SarksusSarksus playing tennisRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arivia wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Feral toned it down because he got too into his fursona and stopped recognizing himself in the mirror.

    After spending a day frozen in front of the bathroom sink, mewing and batting at his own reflection, he decided that enough was enough.

    See this? This is a bad joke.

    Isn't that kind of redundant, we already have Ludious's name quoted there.

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    So glad I get out of jail tomorrow. Longest shortest jailing ever.

    Is there any part of your body not covered in prison tats?

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    thanks for the game, guys

    it was really fun and a satisfying win

    Organ I should rub your nose in your thread, god damn that place is a cess pit. And you created it.

    remember when people said i was inventing my uncle/brother?

    I POSTED THE RECORDING AND PEOPLE IN VENT HEARD MY BROTHER BEING ICP-LIKE TODAY

    the thread was an elaborate ruse to verify my awful stories

    We know it's just you doing voices.

    Important question. Has anyone actually seen Chu and his Uncle and his Brother all in the same place at the same time?

    xsmokeball.gif

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
This discussion has been closed.