As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A collaborative [chat]

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    fem-bon

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'd prefer my funeral to be a new orleans style party. Celebrate my life, don't mourn my death, because I have to tell you one of those things lasted a lot longer then the other.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    [QUOTE=Timothy Leary Come Check Out This Theory;16989954a fleeting erection or feminine equivalent

lady-boner[/QUOTE]

herection

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    fem-bon

is that where the clitoris grows and morphs into a penis and then fucks you after the dentata have chomped your willy off?

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    hmmmmmm how to word this email to my boss....i am simultaneously informing him that I am applying for grad school and also asking for a letter of recommendation/assistance with application for an NSF fellowship

he has specifically told me he will help me, but i don't know how to get the wording correct

Arch on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    [QUOTE=Timothy Leary Come Check Out This Theory;16989954a fleeting erection or feminine equivalent

lady-boner

herection[/QUOTE]
    pitchin' a pup tent?

Bama on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    little man in the boat giving a 6 gun salute

nexuscrawler on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    I'd prefer my funeral to be a new orleans style party. Celebrate my life, don't mourn my death, because I have to tell you one of those things lasted a lot longer then the other.

:^:

TL DR on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    hmmmmmm how to word this email to my boss....i am simultaneously informing him that I am applying for grad school and also asking for a letter of recommendation/assistance with application for an NSF fellowship

he has specifically told me he will help me, but i don't know how to get the wording correct

ask for a NSFW fellowship :winky:

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
    edited October 2010
    Gooey wrote: »
    fem-bon

is that where the clitoris grows and morphs into a penis and then fucks you after the dentata have chomped your willy off?

boy I hope so

Variable on
    edited October 2010

x2

Bama on
    edited October 2010

TO: Boss

GIVE ME A LETTER OF RECOMENDATIONS BITCH I AM LEAVING THIS DUMP-ASS JORB AND GOING BACK TO SCHOOLS MOTHAFUCKAAAAAA

Sincerely,

Arch [<-you will sign this part with a classy pen]

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    fem-bon

I just went from 6 to midnight.
    Also, that was even better because of your avatar.

Radiation on
    PSN: jfrofl
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

Probably don't want to leave the shire without one, Arch.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

edited October 2010

Probably don't want to leave the shire without one, Arch.
    the fellowship of the ringworm

Bama on
    edited October 2010
    gooey you give good advice sometimes

Arch on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    ahahahahahaha

I just said "Hate you!" instead of "Bye!" to a customer oh my goooood

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Bama wrote: »

x2

Your death will eventually surpass your life in years.

Sarksus on
    edited October 2010
    in other news this one researcher dropped off samples, with a page of very detailed instructions on scanning parameters, labeling, file transfer and also filled out the work request form correctly, signed it, and was very polite

this is literally the first time this has ever happened. kind of made my day a bit better

Arch on
  • kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    oh my god it's as if O'donnell's a poe alternative to Colbert

I wish she'd slip out of character as much as he does

kaleedity on
    edited October 2010

x2

I know its hard, but I'm honestly thinking about writing a speech to be read post death to cheer people up. Which is morbid I'll admit, but I want the people in my life to know that they were a major part of making it enjoyable and I don't want my death to drag them down because I ran out of time.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited October 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »

x2

If they're still memorializing you at that point then they can do whatever the hell they want.

Bama on
    edited October 2010
    gooey you give good advice sometimes

not to take a bow or anything but i am pretty good at advisement

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited October 2010
    it seems I came to work without my wallet and phone

woooooops

Variable on
    edited October 2010

x2

That's impossible.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2010

x2

Not to those affected by my life though.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • langfor6langfor6 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    All men die. Not all men truly live.

Also

A crazy person never doubts their sanity.

langfor6 on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    My family is really good about funerals. When my grandma passed due to bone cancer, my grandpa took me aside after the service and said

"Son, your grandma always had a special place for you in her heart. And I could never quite figure out why."

TL DR on
    edited October 2010
    kaleedity wrote: »

"Talk about imposing your beliefs on the local schools," she said. "You've just proved how little you know not just about constitutional law but about the theory of evolution."

i don't even

Arch on
    edited October 2010
    My family is really good about funerals. When my grandma passed due to bone cancer, my grandpa took me aside after the service and said

"Son, your grandma always had a special place for you in her heart. And I could never quite figure out why."
    this is terrible but I'm seriously laughing out loud

Bama on
    edited October 2010
    I want to be cremated

that way I can never come back as a zombie

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited October 2010

"Talk about imposing your beliefs on the local schools," she said. "You've just proved how little you know not just about constitutional law but about the theory of evolution."

i don't even

I bet O'donnell posts comments on YouTube.

Feral on

edited October 2010
    I want to be cremated

But you could come back as a phoenix! Betcha didn't think about that! Didja? Huh? Didja?

Feral on

edited October 2010
    I want to be cremated

:x

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    ahahahahahaha

I just said "Hate you!" instead of "Bye!" to a customer oh my goooood

Do they sound similar in Norwegian?

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    edited October 2010
    also i want my dying words to be

my only regret is that i have....boneitis

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited October 2010
    We poppin' bottles of butterbeer like this was House Slyzzerin'

TL DR on
    edited October 2010

i don't even

I bet O'donnell posts comments on YouTube.

O'donnell is a sentient YouTube comment

Arch on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    That's impossible.

If you lived to 90 then 100 years later you'll have been dead longer than you were alive. A million years later and your life will compare insignificantly to your death.

x2

Not to those affected by my life though.

If you die and then the technology for immortality is discovered everyone will have to live forever and your death will extend into infinity.

Sarksus on
This discussion has been closed.