As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

IT'S BRUUUTAL!! (Metalocalypse Thread)

14567810»

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arrgh, that still doesn't tell us nearly enough. Although I shouldn't be too surprised... 3 seasons and we still don't know what the crap the Tribunal and Saletcia are all about, despite everything they've done.

Uhhhhh.

Shit.

what was that with the formerly diefordethklok.com guy being all wired up in the secret basement?

I don't know, but his screens had stuff from the Falconback Project that the Tribunal were talking about.

Something to do with five rockets. Hm...

So, when's Season Four start?

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • VistiVisti Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    Arrgh, that still doesn't tell us nearly enough. Although I shouldn't be too surprised... 3 seasons and we still don't know what the crap the Tribunal and Saletcia are all about, despite everything they've done.

We ....

Waaaaaaaaaait.

Visti on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Uhhhhh.

Shit.

what was that with the formerly diefordethklok.com guy being all wired up in the secret basement?

I don't know, but his screens had stuff from the Falconback Project that the Tribunal were talking about.

Probably a pointless observation, but the rockets on the display looked like Soyuz launch vehicles.

Then again, the Soyuz series is apparently the "most commonly used, most reliable" space launch vehicle since the beginning of space travel, but maybe the point is to deliver a series of things into space? Rather than blowing things up with missiles.

Synthesis on
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Synthesis wrote: »
    Uhhhhh.

Shit.

Probably a pointless observation, but the rockets on the display looked like Soyuz launch vehicles.

Then again, the Soyuz series is apparently the "most commonly used, most reliable" space launch vehicle since the beginning of space travel, but maybe the point is to deliver a series of things into space? Rather than blowing things up with missiles.

it's obvious. Space helicopters.

DanHibiki on
  • KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Huzzah that they finally went back to the overarching story. Though damn. It really sucks that it was the season finale. Any word on if the show has been renewed for a fourth season yet?

Kirbith on
    Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I missed the beginning and kept falling asleep during the episode, but man was I disappointed with this for it being a season finale. They sort of touched on some of the over-all story archs, but it was really just "Hey, here's a problem that could destroy the world because of Dethklok, here's them dealing with it, here's the convenient solution last minute, yaaayyy."

I think the formula is just getting kind of old for me. It didn't really reveal anything other than that dude still being there, and add to the mystery of Charles a bit.

But like I said, I was kind of out of it for parts, so I guess I just need to watch it again.

UEAKCrash on
  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    Synthesis wrote: »
    Uhhhhh.

Shit.

it's obvious. Space helicopters.

You would need the Soyuz vehicles for that. Especially when Charles was unable to talk them down from the whole "Helicopters don't work in a vacuum..." thing and had to save their butts again.

Synthesis on